剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
- I just... - We've only got a minute.
我只要一分钟
I only need a minute.
你看过我们发给你的案情陈述了吗
Did you look at the brief we sent you?
我不需要看那个 我都记在这里了
I don't need to look at it. I've got it all right here.
-老天爷 -玛娅 拜托了
- Oh, Jesus. - Maia, please.
别对我失去信心
Don't be disappointed in me.
我就是需要一些正能量
I just need some positive reinforcement.
记住 重点是拿到逮捕记录
Remember, the key is to get the arrest records.
好吗 你看上去很不错
Okay? You look nice.
驳回动议
Motion denied.
别再跟我说这些废话了
And don't bring me this kind of crap again.
我是认真的
And I mean it.
还有什么 下一个
What do we have? Next.
萨瓦多的上诉案 法官阁下
The Savador appeal, Your Honor.
检察官斯塔克·希夫先生
Stark Schiff for the people.
有人代表萨瓦多吗
Someone here for Savador?
有 我 法官阁下
Uh, yes. Um, me, Your Honor.
科瓦奇律所的加百列·科瓦奇在此
Gabriel Kovac of Kovac and Associates, here.
-这是谁的动议 -我的 法官阁下
- Whose motion is this? - It's mine, Your Honor.
稍等一下
Just a sec.
我有太多
I've got so many,
太多文件了 等...
so many papers here. Just...
我准备听下一个了 科瓦奇律所的
I'm getting ready to move on to another case, Mr. Kovac
科瓦奇先生
of Kovac and Associates.
请等一下 法官阁下
Please, Your Honor.
我在尽全力找了
I'm doing my-my best here.
找到了
Here it is.
检方
The, uh, the prosecution
没有将逮捕记录释放给我们
hasn't released its arrest records to us.
什么逮捕记录
What arrest records?
别跟我装傻
Don't play coy with me.
逮捕记录 逮捕记录
The arrest records... The arrest records...
-把这个传给科瓦奇 -逮捕记录
- Pass this over to Kovac. - The arrest records...
传给科瓦奇 快快快
Pass it over to Kovac. Go. Go. Go.
传给科瓦奇
Pass it over to Kovac.
等一下 法官阁下
Um, a moment, Your Honor.
逮捕记录
The arrest records.
对 实施逮捕的警官...
Yeah. The arrest records...
丹尼尔·怀特黑德
...of Daniel Whitehead,
他的逮捕记录
the arresting officer,
以及另一位警官
and another officer,
雷射·克拉克森
a Ray-shed Clarkson.
你看到了吗 法官阁下
You see, Your Honor?
检方都无言以对
The government doesn't even know what to say to that.
法官阁下 拉希德·克拉克森
Your Honor, Rashid Clarkson
跟本案没有任何关系
has nothing to do with this case.
他就想我们这么认为
That's what they want us to think.
这行为简直骇人听闻 法官阁下
This, this stinks to high heaven, Your Honor. High heaven.
是 我们都知道了 科瓦奇先生
Yes. We're all impressed, Mr. Kovac.
驳回动议
Motion denied.
-为什么 -你说什么
- Why? - Excuse me?
为什么 法官阁下 我问为什么驳回
Why, Your Honor? I asked why.
因为...
Because...
你没有说出逮捕警官和另一个警♥察♥
you haven't shown any connection between the arresting officer
之间有什么联♥系♥
and this other cop.
我们相信另一个警♥察♥
This other cop, we believe
提供了怀特黑文栽赃的手♥枪♥
supplied the gun that was planted by Whitehaven.
不管是怀特什么
White... whatever.
你相信吗
You believe?
你怎么相信这个
And how do you believe this?
-极其真诚地 -不 不
- With great sincerity. - No, no.
什么证据让你这样认为
What evidence leads you to this?
法官阁下
Your Honor.
你和我
You and I,
我们是自♥由♥的人
we are, we are free men.
但有另一个人在监狱
But there is another man in jail.
一个好人
A good man,
他通过雕刻在监狱院子里
who spends his days carving small objects
找到的小物品度日
that he finds in the prison yard.
鹅卵石
Pebbles.
石头
Rocks.
他把它们...
And he carves them into...
刻成帆船和小鸭子
sailboats... and small ducks.
然后他把它们寄给他妈妈
And he then sends them to his mother.
他的妈妈 一个好女人
His mother. A good woman,
她每天洗衣
who spends her days doing laundry.
一个每天
A mother who, um,
哭着入眠的母亲
cries herself to sleep every night.
她紧紧抱着这些小玩意
And she holds these little objects close to her.
她抱着它们 抚摸它们
She holds them, and she... caresses them
因为她知道她永远无法再次
because she knows that she will never caress
抚摸到她儿子了
her son ever again.
求你了
Please.
我们都需要希望才能生活下去
None of us can live without hope.
给她希望 法官阁下
Give her hope, Your Honor.
决定权在你手里
It's up to you.
你不是个好律师 对吗 科瓦奇先生
You're not a very good lawyer, are you, Mr. Kovac?
不是
No.
太遗憾了
That's too bad.
-驳回动议 -等等 等等
- Motion denied. - Wait! Wait! Wait. Wait.
还有句话 法官阁下
I've-I've got one more thing, Your Honor.
当然了
Of course you do.
我请求允许
I am seeking leave
我方提交...
to file an application for a...
联邦人身保护令的申请
federal writ of habeas corpus,
根据...
pursuant to...
《美国法典》第43编
43 U.S. Code.
此条款用于决定是否...
It's meant to determine whether...
我知道它的意义
I know what it's meant.
你指控政♥府♥非法收押萨瓦多先生
You're accusing the state of holding Mr. Savador illegally?
是的 法官阁下
I am, Your Honor.
我控诉
J'accuse.
实行逮捕的警官 怀特...额头先生
The arrested officer, Mr., uh, White... forehead,
他最近在一起民事案中
he has recently been sued,
-被控告... -希夫先生
- civilly... - Mr. Schiff.
此民事案已经庭外和解
The civil case was settled out of court.
他们煞费苦心地去掩盖真♥相♥ 法官阁下
In a massive cover-up, Your Honor. Massive.
行了 本庭允许你提交申请
Okay. Okay. I'm granting leave to file the application.
-棒 -由于最近萨瓦多先生的逮捕警官
- Yay! - I order Mr. Savador to be brought to this court to, uh,
受到民事案件纠纷
determine the illegality of his detention
我命令萨瓦多先生上庭
in the light of recent actions
重新判定其被关押的合法性 好吗
against his arresting officer. Okay?
我赢了 法官阁下 是吗
I won the case, Your Honor, right?
你非要我说出来吗
You want me to say it?
如果不麻烦的话
If it's not too much trouble.
没错 你赢了 对方输了
Yes. You won. And they lost.
怎么样
Well?
-做得好 -谢谢
- Good job. - Thank you.
-那个 咱俩的约会 -话说
- So, now, about our date. - Just so you know,
-我不是... -得等等再说了
- I am not... - We are gonna have to wait on it,
因为我得开始准备辩护了
'cause I have got to start working on our defense.
-你朋友总迟到吗 -不
- Your friend always this late? - No.
我一会儿就得走了
I have to leave in a few minutes.
等等 说什么
Wait. What?
再说一遍
Say it again.
他们来找她了 她走了
They came for her. She's gone.
-谁去找她 -移♥民♥局
- Who came for her? - The INS.
欧尔佳打我电♥话♥ 边哭边喊
Olga called me, crying, screaming.
他们来抓她走 要把她驱逐出境
They were here, taking her, deporting her.
我的天
Oh, my God.
他们怎么发现的
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表