剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我们现在能让陪审团入座了吗
Now, can we please have the jury come in?
无效审判呢
What about a mistrial?
不 陪审团喜欢弹道分♥析♥
No. The jury likes the ballistics.
让我试点东西
Let me try something.
杰
Jay.
所罗门表现得像个老懵懂
Solomon's acting like an old fool,
但他是微定向事件的元凶
but he's the one behind the microtargeting.
我同意 你想要我做什么
Yeah, I agree. What do you need?
他是匿名做的手脚
He's doing it anonymously,
所以我们没办法追查到他身上
so there's no way to trace it back to him.
查不到任何人
Or to anybody.
我不会命令你做这样的事情 杰
And this is not something I can ask you to do, Jay.
我只能告诉你...
I can only tell you...
我希望能发生什么事
what I wish would happen.
马上去办
I'm on it.
撰写你的故事
芝加哥的一名联邦法官...
你在做什么
What are you doing?
打字
Typing.
撰写新闻网
假新闻发布机构
Ah. Fictional news service.
我们是在写假新闻啊
Making fake news, are we?
所以我们是在写关于所罗门·沃茨的事吗
So, are we writing something about Solomon Waltzer?
他持有儿童色情作品还是怎么了
Caught with child porn or something?
我们什么都没有做
We aren't doing anything.
陪审员的调查报告在哪儿
Where are the juror rundowns?
就在...那里
Uh... right there.
杰·迪佩西亚的电♥话♥
Jay Dipersia's phone.
这是一通付费电♥话♥
This is a collect call
对方是从丹维尔惩教中心打来的
from Danville Correctional Center.
你选择接听吗
Will you accept the charges?
当然
Definitely.
杰 是我
Hey, Jay, it's me.
我是梅丽莎 是杰的同事
Actually, this is Marissa. I work with Jay.
嗨
Oh, hey, hey.
你能转告他 我刚打给我的律师
Could you tell him I called my lawyer,
他生病了 要做化疗的大病
and he's sick, like, chemo sick.
我马上需要一个新的律师
I need to find a new lawyer fast.
今天就要
I mean, like, today.
好 他来接电♥话♥了
Okay. Uh, here he is.
找你的 监狱打来的
It's for you. Someone in prison.
好
Okay.
我会尽力
I'll see what I can do.
是谁
Who was that?
一个朋友
A friend.
他需要律师吗
He needs a lawyer?
如果我们认识几个就好了
If only we knew some.
我希望你别告诉其他人
I'd rather have you not tell anyone.
-为什么 -这是我的事
- Why? - This is my thing.
你的朋友是一件事吗
Your friend is a thing?
我追查这事有段时间了
I've been pursuing this for a while.
律所不会理解的
The firm won't understand.
好吧 但玛娅和卢卡也许可以呢
Okay, but Maia and Lucca might.
如果你的朋友需要律师 她们可以帮他
If your friend needs a lawyer, Maia and Lucca could do it.
所以你已经入狱两年了
So you've been in for two years?
对 贩卖♥♥毒品
Yes, for trafficking.
私藏五千克大♥麻♥ 意图散布兜售毒品
5,000 grams of marijuana with the intent to distribute.
是X级重罪
It's a Class X felony.
最低只需入狱三年
But with the minimum, that would be three years.
但是加上持有枪♥械♥
Except with a firearm present.
所以他被判了15年
That's why he's serving 15 years.
唯一的问题是
Only problem is
我没有枪
I-I didn't have a gun.
你觉得是怀特黑德警探的错吗
And you blame Detective Whitehead?
嗯
Yeah.
这就是为什么民事案的这项指控很重要
That's why this accusation in the civil case is so important.
他被控在其他案子里用黑枪栽赃
He's accused of using drop guns in other cases.
这是民事案 而且现在只是一个指控
It's a civil case and it's just a charge at this point,
所以我觉得不一定能帮到你的上诉
so I'm not sure if that will help with the appeal.
我们会让怀特黑德上庭作证的对吧
We're putting Whitehead on the stand, right?
对
Yes.
我们让他宣誓作证
Let's get him under oath.
不 我们不能用我们的民事案
No, we can't be using our civil case
来帮这个刑事案
to help with this criminal case.
律所这样会惹上麻烦的
That's how firms get into trouble.
不 两个案子能互助
No. Both cases help each other.
杰 你要告诉合伙人们
Jay, you need to tell the partners
这就是你把拉希德的案子带到律所的原因
that's why you brought Rashid's case to the firm.
你是有目的的
You have an agenda.
我的目的现在不重要
My agenda doesn't matter here.
怀孕多少个月了
How many months pregnant?
七个月
Um, I'm seven months.
你气色挺好
You-you look good.
我被定罪的时候
My girlfriend was pregnant
我女友怀着孩子
when I was sentenced.
我现在有个儿子了 他叫罗伊
I have a son now. Roy.
好
Okay.
我们会尽力而为
Look, we'll do the best we can.
我们会提出上诉
We'll file an appeal
并基于发现新的线索
and ask for the case to be reopened
我们会要求重启本案
based on new information.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
所以我们迟早要开庭的 对吧
So, we are going to have a trial at some point, right?
辩方准备好了 法官阁下
The defense is ready, Your Honor,
准备好很久了
and has been for some time.
法官阁下 我们一直在跟进
Your Honor, we've been following
这些把陪审员们作为目标的脸书推送
these Facebook feeds targeted at our jurors.
他们是目标群体 但文章不一定被阅读了
Targeted, but not necessarily read.
没错 但是很遗憾 这条刚发现的新文章
Yes, but unfortunately, this new article we just found
使我们很忧心
worries us.
为什么
Why is that?
是关于你的
It's about you.
真的吗
Really?
所以它怎么说
So, wh-what-what does it say?
它指你是一名"穆♥斯♥林♥法官"
It refers to you as a "Muslim judge."
我是信教的 所以说得没错
Well, I am a convert, so it has that right.
标题是这么写的
Well, the headline says,
"穆♥斯♥林♥法官做出可疑的捐款"
"Muslim Judge Makes Questionable Donation."
真的吗
Really?
我捐了什么款
What-what donation did I make?
捐了12万给伊♥斯♥兰♥国
$120,000 to ISIS.
法官阁下 我再次重申
Your Honor, again,
辩方与这些虚假新闻毫无关系
the defense has nothing to do with these fake news articles.
微定向是将各种信息 无论真假
Microtargeting is a way to direct information
针对性地发送给脸书
and misinformation towards Facebook
及其它社交媒体用户
and other social media users.
可以用甄选陪审团时
So, it can use profiles
所提供的个人简介是吗
provided in the jury selection?
没错 操作很简单
That's right. It's very simple.
你可以针对特殊群体 比如各位陪审员
You can target a specific group, like-like you jurors,
发送虚假新闻和广♥告♥
with fake news and ads.
虚假新闻
Fake news.
比如有关
Like articles about
原告斗狗的文章吗
the plaintiff conducting dog fights?
没错 这样
Exactly. And in this way,
不会让全世界都看到虚假新闻
the whole world doesn't see the faked article,
只有被瞄准的小群体会看到
just the small group you want to target.
是你们发的那篇针对法官的文章
So, you microtargeted that article about the judge?
我们以为是你干的
Oh, we thought you did.
你知道不是我
You know I didn't.
当然 因为你极其反对技术革新
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表