剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
We have to appear optimistic.
我有电♥话♥进来
Listen, that's my call-waiting.
好的 保持联♥系♥
Okay. Keep me in touch.
-你好 -老天爷 戴安
- Hello? - Oh, my God, Diane.
谁的电♥话♥我都打不通 是真的吗
I can't get ahold of anyone. Is it true?
是的 但我待会再打给你
Yes, but I'll have to call you back.
别挂 我在处理斯威尼的婚前协议
No, no. I'm at the Sweeney prenup.
他们要继续
They want to continue.
告诉他们周五再联♥系♥
All right. Just tell them we will be in touch on Friday.
现在是斯威尼时间
It's Sweeney time.
戴安 斯威尼想单独行动
Diane, Sweeney wants to do it alone.
玛娅 你来处理这事
Maia, I need you to take care of this.
我一小时后打给你
I will call you in an hour.
阿德里安·博斯曼人在医院
Adrian Boseman is in the hospital.
之前发生了枪击事件
There was a shooting.
把戏 又是律师的把戏
Okay, this is a trick. This is a lawyer trick.
我不明白这有什么重要的
I don't even know why that matters.
你现在就可以签这份婚前协议 斯威尼先生
You can sign this prenup right now, Mr. Sweeney.
没错 除非你想做个小女孩
Yes, unless you want to be a little girl.
老天爷 你听她说的这话
Oh, my God, when she says that...
不 先生 我们不能签
No, sir. We are not signing this.
为什么 你又不是律师 你只是端咖啡的
Why? You're not a lawyer. You're the coffee girl.
我是斯威尼先生的律师
I am Mr. Sweeney's lawyer,
我们反对橡皮艇例外条款
and we object to the kayak exception.
为什么 小事一桩啊
Why? It's a small matter.
如果斯威尼先生死于橡皮艇意外
All of Mr. Sweeney's fortune goes to Ms. Amado
他的全部财产将归阿玛多女士所有
if Sweeney is killed in a kayak accident?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
怎么 我又不杀他
What? I'm not going to kill him.
还要我说多少遍
How many times do I have to say it?
不知道为什么要如此待我
I'm not sure why I'm being treated this way.
我们很快会处理好
This will be dealt with quickly.
洛哈特女士
Ms. Lockhart.
队长
Captain.
毕夏普先生 你的名字出现在
Mr. Bishop, your name is listed
郊区搬家公♥司♥的高级职员名单上
as an officer in Downstate Movers,
-此公♥司♥涉及... -打住
- a company associated... - No. No.
你们获得许可进入毕夏普先生家
You gained entry into Mr. Bishop's house
是基于正在调查的枪击案件
on the basis of an ongoing investigation.
他们是这么跟你说的对吗 莱斯特先生
Is that what they told you, Mr. Lester?
-没错 -好的
- Correct. - All right.
我允许你们问毕夏普先生问题
I will permit you to ask Mr. Bishop questions
但问题只能与该调查有直接关系
only if they directly relate to that investigation.
今天早上11点你在哪 毕夏普先生
Where were you at 11:00 a.m. today, Mr. Bishop?
在雷&博&洛律所
At Reddick, Boseman, & Lockhart.
阿德里安·博斯曼被枪击的律所
The law firm where Adrian Boseman was shot?
是的 我和博斯曼先生开过会后就离开了
Yes. I had a meeting with Mr. Boseman, then I left.
所以枪击前40分钟你在律所
So you were at the firm 40 minutes before the shooting?
我不明白你们的逻辑
I don't understand the theory here.
你们觉得他去那是为了踩点吗
Do you think he went there in order to case the joint?
-会议内容是什么 -不
- What was the meeting about? - No.
我们请求毕夏普先生拒绝回答此问题
We're asking Mr. Bishop not to answer that question
律师当事人保密协定
due to attorney-client privilege.
这栋房♥子里有枪♥支♥吗
Are there any firearms in the house?
我们请求毕夏普先生拒绝回答此问题
We're asking Mr. Bishop not to answer that question.
这与你们的调查无关
It's irrelevant to your investigation.
你觉得枪♥支♥与此调查无关吗
You think firearms in the house is irrelevant?
我认为你要询问的相关问题是
I think the relevant question you're looking for
毕夏普先生是否用枪射击阿德里安·博斯曼
is did Mr. Bishop use firearms to shoot Adrian Boseman.
那毒品呢
What about narcotics?
我们请求毕夏普先生拒绝回答此问题
We're asking Mr. Bishop not to answer that question.
洛哈特女士 我们在调查
Ms. Lockhart, we are trying to find out
枪伤你合伙人的凶手
who shot your partner.
不 你们在利用此次调查
No, you are using this investigation
恐吓毕夏普先生
in order to intimidate Mr. Bishop
因为他无罪释放了
because he's the one that got away.
如果有合法的问题 就问吧
You have legitimate questions, ask them.
如果没有 别浪费我们的时间
If not, stop wasting our time.
行了 都走吧
All right, everyone out.
处理好这事 戴安
Fix this, Diane.
我回来找你是因为咱们之前合作顺利
I came back to you because we did good work together,
但这事让人无法接受
but this is not okay.
他们怎么知道我是你们的客户
How did they even know I was a client?
我不知道 但我们会处理的
I don't know, but we will fix this.
我与博斯曼的枪击案毫无关系
I had nothing to do with Boseman.
这事让我背上多了个靶子
And this puts a bull's-eye on my back.
我们会帮你卸掉它
We will take it off.
几个月了
How many months?
八个月 先生
Uh, eight, sir.
孩子们长得很快
They grow up so fast.
珍惜每一个时刻
Cherish every moment.
那个劳伦斯队长是你们律所
So this Captain Lawrence is married
一个合伙人的丈夫 是吧
to one of your partners, isn't he?
莉兹·雷迪克和你们的案无关 是我负责的
Liz Reddick has nothing to do with your account. I do.
是啊 中国墙
Yes, Chinese walls.
我了解
I know.
就我所知 中国墙是可渗透的
In my experience, Chinese walls are porous.
不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
玛娅 抱歉 现在我不方便接电♥话♥
Maia, sorry, uh, this is not a good time.
斯威尼刚接到了警♥察♥的电♥话♥
Sweeney just got a call from the police.
他们想审问他
They want to question him.
要命 那斯威尼接下来要去哪
Shit. Where is Sweeney supposed to go?
一小时后去第一区警局
First district, in an hour.
不 告诉劳伦斯队长
No, tell Captain Lawrence
让他来我们办公室审问
we'll do it in our offices.
你怎么知道是劳伦斯队长
How did you know it was Captain Lawrence?
瞎猜的
Wild guess.
警♥察♥只是想达成自己的目的
I mean, the police are just pursuing their own agenda.
我应该打电♥话♥给迪佩西亚
I should call Dipersia.
如果他知道发生了什么 他一定会回来
If he knew what was going on, he would come back.
对 他会回来的
Right, he would.
你为什么离开上一家律所
Why'd you leave your last firm?
我在那里干得太久了 有点厌倦
I'd been there too long. You know, you get stale.
我们正好也在寻求多元化
Well, we're looking for diversity,
我们想找一个能立马上岗的员工
and we need someone who'll start immediately.
你要接吗
You need to get that?
你介意吗 是我一个快临盆的朋友打来的
Do you mind? It's a friend who's about to give birth.
天哪 不介意 接吧
Oh, my God, no. No, answer, answer.
卢卡 你还好吗
Lucca, are you all right?
不是我 是博斯曼 他被枪击了
It's not me. It's Boseman. He's been shot.
-什么 -他在港口医院做手术
- What? - He's in surgery at Harbour.
医院说他应该不会有事 但是...
They think he'll be all right, but...
天啊 发生了什么
Oh, my God. What happened?
袭击者来我们律所了 但我们不知道是谁
Someone came to the firm. We don't know who.
警♥察♥一点忙也帮不上
And the police aren't helping.
我这就来
I'm on my way.
等等 不用我再跟你说点信息吗
Wait. Don't you want to know more?
我这就来
I'm on my way.
谢谢你们的录用 但我得走了
Thank you for the offer, but I have to go.
莉兹 莉兹 你能听见我吗
Liz? Liz, can you hear me now?
莉兹 我刚从载货电梯出来
Liz, I just got off the freight elevator.
他状况怎样
What's his status?
他怎么样
How is he?
刚做完手术
He's out of surgery.
但医生说要很长时间才能恢复
Uh, but they think it's gonna be a long recovery.
你那边很吵 你在哪
It's hard to hear you. Wh-Where are you?
22楼 23楼被警♥察♥戒♥严♥了
The 22nd floor. The police have cordoned off the 23rd.
听着 你丈夫刚去审问了莱蒙德·毕夏普
Listen, I just came from your husband
我刚处理完回来
questioning Lemond Bishop,
20分钟后
and in about 20 minutes
我又要监视他审问科林·斯威尼
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表