剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
I have no idea.
我们一定会很快成为好朋友
Well, I think we're gonna become fast friends.
我刚从坦桑尼亚奢华游猎回来
I just got back from a luxury safari in Tanzania.
那里的人超好
The nicest people.
她来了
Here she is!
-安全抵达 -你们好
- Safe and sound. - Hi.
哈勃医生从曼多西诺打电♥话♥给我
Dr. Harper called from Mendocino.
让我接手
He asked me to step in.
我是寇尔森医生
I'm Dr. Coulson.
你不是卢卡的母亲吗
Oh. You're not Lucca's mom?
不 我才是
No, that's me.
我这就不懂了
I don't think I understand.
告诉她吧 妈 看她苦恼的
Put her out of her misery, Mom.
丹尼 需要眼见为证
Danny, we have someone who needs visual evidence.
你好 我是丹尼·奎恩
Hi. Danny Quinn.
原来
Of course.
看出相似之处了
Well, now I see the resemblance.
不过不是说非得有相似之处
I mean, not that there needed to be a resemblance.
容我打断下 这里人有点多
So if I could interrupt. We need fewer people in here.
我走了
I'm out of here.
-我也走了 -别走 拜托
- Me, too. - No, no, no, no, no, please.
我们也得去工作了
We have to go to work anyway.
操
Fuck!
来吧 大家一起
Okay. All right, here we go, everybody.
一 二 三 他妈的
One, two, three, motherfucker!
混♥蛋♥
Cocksucker!
澳大利亚就这么做 我不喜欢澳大利亚人
It's what they do in Australia, and I don't like Australians.
就是个回购计划 多常见啊
It's a buyback program! They have them everywhere.
你去过澳大利亚吗 他们都不喜欢特朗普
Have you even been to Australia? They all hate Trump.
-什么 -他们...
- What?! - They...
自从他们实行回购计划
And ever since their buyback program,
澳大利亚枪击命案增加了一倍
there have been twice as many shooting deaths in Australia.
-什么 -我能说句话缓和下气氛吗
- What? - Can I calm things down by saying something here?
请讲
Please.
我跟阿德里安一样担心模仿者的出现
I share Adrian's concern for these copycat murders.
他是个好人 他亲身经历过
He's a good man. He has skin in the game.
但这不只是枪的问题
But this isn't just about guns.
一个律师死于肇事逃逸
One lawyer was killed in a hit-and-run,
另一个据说是被吊死...
another was supposedly hung...
-大部分是枪击 -请让我说完
- Majority were shot. - If I may finish.
我们要帮律师自卫
We need to help lawyers defend themselves.
这是底线
That's the bottom line.
我喜欢你的广♥告♥ 尤其是那句广♥告♥词
Now I liked your ad campaign, especially the jingle.
但如果我们想有所作为
But if we want to make a difference,
就需要把钱花在武装训练律师上
we need to spend this money to arm and train lawyers.
老天 每次都这样 答案是多买♥♥几把枪
Oh, my God. Every time, it's more guns.
-多买♥♥几把 -不
- More guns. - No.
答案是训练并武装律师
The answer is training and arming lawyers.
重点不是枪 而是自卫
This isn't about guns. This is about self-protection.
意味着花一千万去买♥♥枪♥支♥
Which is ten more million dollars spent on guns.
我想给大家看一下效果
I'd love to show you gentlemen what I mean.
我们上个月训练了几个人
We trained a few people last month.
为自卫与繁荣训练武装美国人
这些是蝎式冲♥锋♥枪♥
Now these are CZ Scorpions,
比律师需要的火力更大些
much more firepower than lawyers would probably need.
-那些是教练吗 -是的
- Are those the instructors? - Yes.
那天超热 就应变了一下
It was a very hot day, so they had to make do.
-无可厚非 -没错
- Justifiable. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
再给你们看下这个公文包
I also want to show you this briefcase,
打开后就是防弹盾
which opens to offer a bulletproof shield.
-好聪明 -想象一下
- Whoa, that is so clever. - Now just think of
每位律师配备一个盾牌
every lawyer with one of these.
这是黑克勒&科赫MP5K冲♥锋♥枪♥
And this is a Heckler & Koch MP5K...
价格公道 我看看弹匣
...all reasonably priced. I'll check the chamber.
没装弹♥药♥
Unloaded.
给
There you go.
拿着吧
Yeah, take it.
咱们完了
We're fucked.
我觉得咱们...
I think we...
别说话
Shh. Don't talk.
我可能被监听了
I think I'm being bugged.
联调局说你会被起诉
大陪审团一小时后又要问讯我
他们问起你的枪
你说了什么
去死吧
我现在就想上你
库尔特
Kurt.
他们可能会问你塔利这个人
They may ask you about someone named Tully.
-我得告诉你... -不用说
- I need to tell you... - No.
-真的 我得告诉你... -不 不需要
- Actually, I do... - No, you don't.
我们重新开始
We're starting over.
无痛分娩
Epidural.
无痛分娩 无痛分娩
Epidural. Epidural.
这些词真好听
Those are pretty words.
一个词 宝贝 无痛分娩
One word, love. Epidural.
一个词
One word.
你和妈妈
Are you and Mom
没有争吵是故意做给我看的吗
intentionally not fighting 'cause of me?
不是 我们不吵了
No, we don't, we don't fight anymore.
为什么
Why's that?
我听说你帮了弟弟
So, I hear that you helped your brother.
他还是和以前一样会惹事
That was a bad segue.
那两位在谋划什么呢
What are those two scheming about?
是你儿子搞大了我女儿的肚子
So your son knocked my daughter up?
事情顺其自然就发生了
Well, that's just the way it happened.
你女儿坐在小洋伞下妩媚极了
Your daughter was just sitting there with a little parasol.
他俩不打算结婚吗
Oh, they're not getting married?
就说嘛
I know.
-不 我是在问你 -哦
- No, that was a question. - Right.
他们不打算结婚 但没关系
They are not getting married, but it's fine
因为时代不同了
because it's a different time.
为什么
Why is that?
什么为什么 我不明白你的问题
Why is what? I don't understand the question
因为他们不需要结婚
because they don't need to get married.
-为什么不呢 -跟你说
- Why not? - You know what?
我觉得你是在挑衅
I think you are gunning for a fight here,
我不确定什么原因
and I am not sure I understand why.
-因为我刚来时 -什么 你说
- Because when I arrived... - What? Yes.
你问我《黑豹》这部电影怎么样
...you asked me what I thought of the movie Black Panther...
那片子很好看
Oh, that was a good movie.
-这简直... -我没看过
- No, that is... -...which I haven't seen.
-你看过《逃出绝命镇》吗 -你还给我唱
- Have you seen Get Out? - You sang to me
-应该看看 -坦桑尼亚部落歌♥曲
- You should. - a tribal Tanzanian song.
-不用谢 我是语言学家 -而你儿子
- You’re welcome. I'm a linguist. - And your son,
-搞大我女儿的肚子 -没错
- who did get my daughter pregnant... - Yes. Mm-hmm.
竟不来见证他儿子的诞生 这大概就是原因
...isn't here to see his son's birth, so that's probably why.
-你女儿... -怎么
- Oh, well, your daughter, okay... - Yes.
比预产期早了两周 我儿子正拼了命赶过来
...is two weeks early, and my son is racing here right now.
是 你也应该为我女儿表现出
Yes, and you should have some empathy and some compassion
-一点同情心 -我跟你说
- for my daughter. - You know what?
-我们直接打一架 -行 没问题
- Let’s just let our hair down. - Okay, fine, that's just fine.
来吧 你丫的
Go ahead, bitch, go ahead.
你想打听什么
What do you want to know?
感谢你能回来 洛哈特女士
Thanks for coming back, Ms. Lockhart.
没问题 尽管开火
No problem. Fire away.
说得真恰当
Appropriate words.
你是否有一把史密斯韦森6♥4♥手♥枪♥
Do you have a Smith & Wesson model 6-4?
有 或者更恰当些 曾持有
I do, or rather, I did.
好 那么..
Good, so...
曾持有 手♥枪♥现在在哪
You did? Where is it now?
我的一个律所合伙人被枪击受伤
One of the partners at my firm was shot.
几天后
A few days later, I took
我把史密斯韦森6♥4♥手♥枪♥拿去警局焚毁了
my Smith & Wesson to the police to have it melted down.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表