剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第二季 第一集
前情提要
请举起你的右手 跟着我说
Please raise your right hand and repeat after me.
我 唐纳德·约翰·特朗普 郑重宣誓
I, Donald John Trump, do solemnly swear...
格伦 发生什么了 是房♥子的事吗
Glen, what's going on? Is it the house?
称其为涉及数十亿美元的庞氏骗局
Calling it a multi-billion dollar Ponzi scheme.
我的退休金呢
My retirement money...
妈的
Fuck.
给自己点时间吧
Give it some time.
现在时机不对
It's a bad time right now.
你就好比毒药 没有律所会雇佣你的
You're poison. No firm will hire you.
我宣布 假新闻是人♥民♥公敌
I called the fake news the enemy of the people.
人♥民♥公敌
事实就是如此 它们是人♥民♥公敌
And they are. They are the enemy of the people.
我们大无畏地站在对立面上
We stand in the face of opposition fearlessly.
这就是这家律所要诠释的精神
Now, that's what this firm represents.
好了 我们的律所还是要干活的
Okay, okay. We still have a firm to operate.
而且我们不想把创办合伙人搞得精疲力尽
Besides, we don't want to exhaust our founding partner.
特朗普回答有新纳粹分子问题
那个团伙内外都有不少大好人
You also had people that were very fine people on both sides.
大好人
感觉某些东西脱落了
Feels like something's come detached, you know,
就像机器的一部分听起来运转不正常
like a piece of machinery that doesn't sound right.
唯一不变的是法律
The only constant we have is the law.
我很高兴我能在这里工作 阿德里安
I'm glad I'm here, Adrian.
我也很高兴你在这里工作 戴安
I'm glad you're here, too, Diane.
特朗普回答有关选举与俄♥罗♥斯♥关系
我们绝没串谋
There was absolutely no collusion.
绝没串谋
众所周知
Everybody knows it.
这是底线 大家都说我们没有串谋
Bottom line, they all say there's no collusion.
我们没有串谋
And there is no collusion.
-你好 我是卢卡·奎恩 -你好
- Hi, I'm Lucca Quinn. - Hi.
-这是我当事人玛娅·林德尔 -你好
- This is my client, Maia Rindell. - Hi.
我是联邦探员马德琳·斯达克
I'm Federal Agent Madeline Starkey.
我们还是坐着聊聊吧
And, uh, why don't we have a seat and chat?
我认为你知道你父母的庞氏骗局
I think you knew about your parent's Ponzi scheme.
我将向联邦检察院
And I'm going to recommend prosecution
提议起诉你
by the U.S. Attorney's Office.
玛娅·林德尔
Maia Rindell.
你♥爸♥逃走了
Your dad fled.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
*I'm on my way*
*To the kingdom of heaven*
*I'm on my way*
*To the kingdom on high*
*I'm on my way*
*Singin' glory, hallelujah*
*Gonna make my new home*
*In the kingdom in the sky*
*Oh, oh, God's kingdom in the sky*
莉兹 我深表抱歉
Liz, I am so sorry.
谢谢你 罗德
Thank you, Rod.
米歇尔和巴拉克[奥巴马夫妇]也托我
Michelle and Barack asked me
-向你表达哀悼之情 -谢谢
- to extend their condolences. - Thank you.
-对了 他们很喜欢你那条推特 -谢谢
- They loved your tweet, by the way. - Oh, thank you.
我没想到它会把工作弄得这么"顺利" 但
I don't know that it's gonna go over so well at work, but...
-该说的还是得说 -没错
- It had to be said. - Yeah.
*Gonna make my new home*
*In the kingdom in the sky*
你♥爸♥爸是名斗士
Your daddy was a fighter
到最后也始终如此
all the way to the end.
没错 一个时代结束了
Yeah. It's the end of an era.
莉兹 那张照片
Liz, the-- that photo.
哦对了
Oh, yeah.
那不是我选的 爸爸喜欢它 所以
Not my choice. Dad liked it, so...
他那天确实过得挺开心的
Well, you know, he did have a lot of fun that day.
没错 可惜没持续多久
Yeah. Well, that didn't last.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
如果你需要帮忙的话 你知道去哪儿找我
And if you need anything, you know where I am.
桑迪说你想把名字留下来
Yeah, uh, Sandy said you wanted the name?
只是从连续性的角度而言这样更好而已
It just seemed like a good idea for continuity's sake.
你不觉得这是虚假广♥告♥吗
You don't think that's false advertising?
还叫雷迪克&博斯曼律所
"Reddick/Boseman"
即使雷迪克已经不在了
without the Reddick?
我们为何不晚点再讨论这个话题呢
Why don't, why don't we talk about this later?
当然可以 等把我爸名字拿下来后再谈
Yeah. Sure. When you take my dad's name off the firm.
莉兹 你是因为我们才这么做的吗
Liz. Is this about us?
*To the kingdom on high*
不是 为什么这么问
No. Why do you ask?
因为如果你是在意分红比例的话
Because if it's about a percentage,
你知道我会和合伙人们谈这个事的
you know I will talk to the partners.
*My new home in the kingdom in the sky*
哈顿夫人 感谢您抽空过来
Mrs. Harden, thank you so much for coming.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
*I'm on my way, oh, oh-oh, oh, oh*
*Lord, I'm on my way*
*I'm on my way*
*Oh, oh-oh, oh, oh, Lord, I'm on my way *
*I'm on my way*
*Hey, I'm on my way*
借过 借过 借过
Excuse me. Got to get by. Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
*To the kingdom on high*
*I'm on my way*
我知道这很奇怪
I know, weird, huh?
我也不是特地为了你跑过来
I didn't plan this, by the way.
我只是读到了报纸上的讣告
I just read the announcement in the newspaper
决定过来吊唁
and I wanted to pay my respects.
好了 我知道你不相信
Okay, I can see your incredulity,
我承认我是希望能在这里看到你
so let me admit, I was hoping I'd see you here.
这也不全是意外
This isn't purely accidental.
你想知道原因吗
You want to know why?
我觉得内疚
I felt guilty.
你的被捕 很大程度上是因为我
I was probably instrumental in getting you arrested.
没错 这是我的工作
Sure, that's my job,
像大海捞针一样在满口否认中找内疚的踪迹
to find the needle of guilt in the haystack of denials,
但我总是会想起你 玛娅
but I couldn't stop thinking about you, Maia.
我觉得你是个很好的人
And I think you're a really good person.
我有些建议
And I have a suggestion.
好吧 我想这么做
Okay, this is what I want to do.
我知道我很烦
I know, I know. I'm irritating,
但我的良心正受到谴责
but I can't clear my conscience
我总得一试
without trying this.
你六天后就要上庭审了
Your trial is in six days.
你很可能会蹲五年监狱
You could go to prison for five years.
你现在多大了 29了吧
Now, what are you, 29 years old?
这时候进监狱可太糟糕了
That is a bad stretch of time to be in prison.
当我还在圣迭戈加州大学的时候
You know, when I was in college, UC San Diego...
我和几个女性朋友去了蒂华纳[墨西哥城市]I went down to Tijuana with some girl friends...
她们进了监狱
and they were put in jail
呆了一周
for a week,
她们的人生再也回不到从前了
and they were never the same again.
再也不行了
Never.
介意回避下吗
Do you mind?
我的建议是
This is what I suggest:
把你知道的关于你父亲的情况都告诉我
You tell me everything you know about your father,
他在哪儿 逃哪儿去了
where he is, where he fled,
我会说服检方
and I will prevail on the prosecutors
放弃指控
to drop the charges.
你不用进监狱
You will never have to go to prison.
好了 我知道你要说什么
Okay, I know what you're gonna say.
你要说你不知道你♥爸♥爸在哪儿
You're gonna say you don't know where your dad is.
你一点儿也不知情
You have no idea.
但事情是这样的 我有些证据
But here's the thing, I have some evidence.
我觉得其实你也不知道自己手里有什么
And my guess is you don't know what you know.
所以把一切都告诉我就行了
So tell me everything.
这大概是我活该
I probably deserve this.
好吧 我觉得你应该再考虑一下 玛娅
Okay. Uh, I think you should reconsider, Maia.
好了 我知道你要说什么
Okay, I know what you're gonna say.
你要说你不知道你♥爸♥爸在哪儿
You're gonna say you don't know where your dad is.
你一点儿也不知情 但事情是这样的
You have no idea. But here's the thing,
我有些
I have some...
我有些证据
I have some evidence.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表