剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
I hate that name.
好的 有什么需要我帮忙吗
Okay. Is there anything I can help you with?
是的 没错
Yes, there is.
我要送你个礼物
I have a present for you,
我最近惹上警♥察♥的事 还要多谢你了
as a thank you for my recent encounter with the police.
玛娅 能帮我应付下洛克先生吗
Oh. Maia, could you take care of Mr. Lock for a minute?
告诉他我不是要去卫生间
And tell him I'm not going to the bathroom.
好吧
Okay.
很高兴认识你
Very nice meeting you.
我想你♥爸♥爸骗了我丈夫的一些钱
I think your dad stole some of my husband's money.
-抱歉 -别抱歉
- Sorry. - No, no.
这是好事 他是个混♥蛋♥
That's a good thing. He's an asshole.
好吧
Okay.
你得知道 我不会再喝酒了
Just so you know, I don't drink anymore.
那次只是个糟糕的巧合
That was a bad situation.
作为庆祝 我喝了点小酒
Well, I have a glass of wine as a celebration,
但那是大斋节 我不能喝红酒
but for Lent, I decided to give up red wine.
我还不知道你是天主教♥徒♥
I didn't know you were Catholic.
我不是
Oh, I'm not.
但我容易感同身受
But I'm empathetic.
看方济各教皇做事的样子 他可是大伟人
Isn't Pope Francis a great man, the way he does those things?
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
我想要这个很久了
Just what I've always wanted.
你这小傻瓜
You silly.
这是送给我孙子的
It's for my grandchild.
*你就拍拍手*
*Clap your hands*
*如果感到幸福 你就拍拍手*
*If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands...*
科林告诉你了吗
Colin told you?
他根本不用说什么
He didn't have to.
看你们一起的样子就知道了
The two of you, seeing you together,
好一对小情人
special lovers.
20世纪英国作家
大卫·赫伯特·劳伦斯怎么说的来着
What is it that D.H. Lawrence said?
"当纯粹的激♥情♥驱使着你时"
"When genuine passion moves you,
"直抒胸臆 饱含热情"
say what you got to say, and say it hot."
能关掉它吗
Is there any way to turn it off?
可以 我觉得它会自动停止
Yeah, I think it just goes off by itself.
不管怎样 我...
Anyway, I'm...
在开会 所以...
in a meeting, so...
卢卡 作为多管闲事的婆婆我能多说几句吗
Lucca, can I be a meddling mother-in-law for just a minute?
我们没结婚 弗朗西斯卡
We're not married, Francesca.
我知道 我就喜欢自称"多管闲事的婆婆"
I know. I just like the sound of "Meddling mother-in-law."
弗朗西斯卡 我们什么都不算
Francesca, we're not an anything.
只是一♥夜♥情♥
You know, it was just a one-time thing.
可是你有了他的宝宝
But you're having his baby.
没错 但这是个意外 我们没打算要
Yeah, but not as a plan. We're not serious.
就这么...发生了
It just... happened.
卢卡 我可以和你说真心话吗
Lucca, can I confide in you?
宝宝需要父亲
A baby needs its father
以及一个有爱的 又奇妙无穷的奶奶
and a loving, wonderfully unpredictable grandmother.
谢谢你的小狗 弗朗西斯卡
Thank you for the dog, Francesca,
可是我说这话你别往心里去
but, I hope you don't mind me saying this,
我自己的事自己处理
you need to stay out of my business.
我就是忍♥不住 我已经掺和进来了
Well, I can't help it. I'm already in it.
不 你没有
No, you're not.
科林爱你
Colin loves you.
我见过他怎么和别的女孩相处
I've seen how he handles the other girls.
他总是提到你
He can't stop talking about you.
好吧 我得走了 很高兴见到你
Okay. I have to go. It was nice seeing you.
*如果感到幸福 你就拍拍手*
*If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands*
*如果感到幸福 你就拍拍手*
*If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands*
*如果感到幸福*
* If you're happy and you know it*
*你的笑容无法掩饰*
*And your face will proudly show it*
*如果感到幸福 你就拍拍手*
*If you're happy and you know it Clap your hands*
*如果感到幸福 你就拍拍手*
*If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands*
*如果感到幸福 你就拍拍手*
*If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands*
*如果感到幸福...*
*If you're happy and you know it...*
弹劾理由
人们理解外资报酬
People understand emoluments.
外资报酬
妨碍公务
他们知道人们在卖♥♥掉他们的办公室...
They understand people selling their office...
-他们觉得特朗普不需要它 -他们懂得
- They don't think Trump needs it. - They understand this.
他们觉得他不缺钱
They think he's above it.
这太恐怖了 你懂得
This is ghastly. You know that.
朱利叶斯 你的总统并不是王
Julius, your president is not a king.
我没说他就是王
I'm not saying he's a king.
我是说你从你想要的结果出发
I'm saying you're starting with the ends that you want
-然后找各种理由去支持... -别这样
- and then finding reasons to... - Oh, come on.
所有人都知道是妨碍公务
Everybody knows it's obstruction.
那从私通的角度来看呢
What about collusion?
克♥林♥顿♥因妨碍公务而被弹劾 尼克松也是
Clinton was impeached for obstruction, so was Nixon.
这是有先例的
There's precedent there.
只是弹劾 并没有因私通而被罢免
For impeachment, but not for removal for colluding.
-那不算犯罪 -他和俄♥罗♥斯♥私通
- That is not a crime. - He colluded with the Russians.
我们还需要别的理由吗
What else do we need to say?
安德鲁 这会把我们置于困境 伙计
Andre, that gets us into the weeds, man.
它还没有被证实
It also happens to not be proven.
老实说 案子太复杂 涉及太多俄♥罗♥斯♥人
It's a complicated case with, frankly, too many Russian names.
把它当成一次庭审 你要想简化...
Think of it as a trial. You want to simplify...
他把詹姆斯·康梅解雇了
He fired James Comey.
联调局前局长
他想把罗伯特·穆勒也解雇了 就这么简单
He tried to fire Robert Mueller. That's simple.
他不想把公♥司♥交到不信任的人之手
He refused to put his company into a blind trust.
他解雇了对他展开调查的联调局局长
He fired the FBI director who was investigating him.
这是该被弹劾的 他不能凌驾于法律之上
That is impeachable. He's not above the law!
听着 外商投资他的酒店
Look, foreign investment in his hotels
和他的度假村 说明他能从中获利
and his resorts means he is gaining
从哪儿 外资报酬
from, what? Foreign emoluments.
我能说我对整件事
Can I just say what I think is disgusting
-觉得恶心吗 -朱利叶斯 拜托
- ...about this whole thing? - Julius, please, man. Please.
你们都带着偏激的希望
You're all practically rabid with anticipation.
我有很多朋友都是共和党人
I have a lot of friends who are Republicans,
每当谈到弹劾奥巴马时
and they all had that same gleam in their eye
他们和你们一样双眼发光
whenever they talked about impeaching Obama.
你不能拿奥巴马和特朗普相提并论
Oh, you're not gonna compare Obama to Trump.
我把跟他们说的话复述给你们听
And I'll say to you the same thing I said to them.
投票人有权犯错
The voter has the right to be wrong.
你们不喜欢特朗普 那不好意思
I mean, you don't like Trump? Too bad.
-他是赢了投票的 -并不是多票当选
- He was voted into office. - Not by the majority.
是按照民♥主♥党和共和党制定的规则
By the rules agreed upon by Democrats and Republicans.
他就是我们的总统
He is our president.
如果你不喜欢 等2020年把他投出白宫
If you don't like him, vote him out in 2020.
我先失陪一下
Will you excuse me for a second?
我有个建议
I have a suggestion.
在2016年
In 2016,
共和党人多次利用一件事来攻击希拉里
the Republicans threw one thing at Hillary over and over again:
邮件门
her e-mails.
这是我们应该关注的点
What's the one thing we should focus on?
朱利叶斯
Julius.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们想要这个客户
We want this client.
那就利用我吧
Then use me.
我是那个专门抬扛的人
I-I'll be your devil's advocate.
莉兹 你怎么不说话
Liz, how come you're not talking?
我在听
I'm listening.
伊利诺伊州第一国会选区的邦斯戴尔来电
It's Barnsdale. Illinois 1st.
亲爱的 我能用下这间办公室吗
Honey, can I use this office?
我不是...
I'm not...
-理查德 -当然可以
- Richard. - Sure.
好 我就长话短说了吧
Yeah, I'm gonna make this short and sweet.
你出局了
You're out.
不 民♥主♥党♥国♥委会不支持你了
No, the DNC's pulling its support.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表