剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
-有人注资了 -真的吗
- We got an injection of cash. - Seriously?
这难道不是我们讨厌的吗
Don't we hate this?
我不会用"讨厌"这个词
Well, I wouldn't say "Hate."
-我们有义务 -好吧
- We're obligated. - Okay.
我们需要什么
What do we need?
其他跟艾米莉约过会的人
Uh, other people that Emily has dated.
我们看看是否存在
Let's see if there's a pattern
约会过度反应的惯例
of overreacting on dates.
所以我们是在怪受害人吗
So we're blaming the victim?
你为什么认为她是受害人
Why do you think she's the victim?
那男方呢
What about him?
我的天 你认真的吗
Oh, my God, seriously?
他强迫她接受...
He forces himself on her...
他没有强迫她
He didn't force himself on her.
她不想发生性关系 他做了
She didn't want sex, and he did.
她没有告诉他 她不想发生性关系
She didn't tell him that she didn't want to have sex.
我的天 所以我们是在保护
Oh, my God, so we're just protecting
-可怜无辜的男人 -得了 别说了
- poor, innocent men. - Come on, stop.
梅丽莎
Marissa.
梅丽莎
Marissa.
这就是为什么...
That's why...
梅丽莎 你能完成吗
Marissa. Can you do this,
还是我该把这活给杰
or should I give it to Jay?
不 我能干
No, I can do it.
我就是工作的同时还是会有看法
I just can't turn my opinions off as I do.
老天爷
Oh, my God.
你怎么看这事
What do you think about this?
我想会有很多
I think there's gonna be a lot of
-很强烈的观点碰撞 -对
- strong opinions there. - Yeah.
我们代表谋杀犯和盗用公♥款♥者
We represent murderers and embezzlers,
但总是这些事
but it's always this stuff.
那是次糟糕的约会 仅此而已
It was a bad date, that's all.
所以你赞同他 赞同罗恩吗
So you agree with him? Ron?
不 我觉得他是个混♥蛋♥
No. No, I think he's a dick,
我很高兴我没跟他约过会
and I'm glad I'm not dating him,
但我认为他不该
but I don't think he deserved
丢掉工作或名声受损
to lose his job or his reputation.
但那不是艾米莉的错
But that's not Emily's fault.
炒掉他的是他的老板
His boss was the one who fired him.
没错 网站只是提醒人们
Exactly. The website just warns people off.
如果她在约会时对他有意见
Look, if she had problems with him on the date,
她应该告诉他 她不舒服
she should have told him that she was uncomfortable.
为什么 她不想说
Why? She didn't want to.
-因为这是色情报复 -得了吧
- Because this is just revenge porn. - Oh, come on.
只是网站上的词语
It's words on a website.
看上去是因为她对自己很失望
It looks like she was trying to punish him
所以她想惩罚他
because she was disappointed in herself.
不 她对整个见鬼的约会习俗感到失望
No, she's disappointed in the whole fucked up dating scene
男人认为他们做什么都能逃避惩罚
where guys think they can get away with anything.
他没有在逃避惩罚 他找不到工作
He's not getting away with anything. He can't get a job.
阿德里安说袭击者是白人
Adrian says that the assailant was Caucasian,
但你们的警探坚持说
but your detective is insisting
-是黑人 -对
- that he was a black man. - Yes.
为什么
Why?
枪击过后五分钟 两个证人说看到
Two witnesses saw a man running from your building
一个人从你们大楼里跑出来
five minutes after the shooting.
他们无法描述他的样貌
They couldn't describe him,
但他肯定是个非裔美国人
but he was clearly African-American.
那谁都有可能
Oh, well, that-that could have been anybody.
送货员
A-a delivery man.
对 不过这个人往垃圾桶里扔了样东西
Yes, except this man dropped something in a Dumpster.
我们搜查了...
We searched it...
发现了这个
and we found this.
这是凶器吗
Is this the weapon?
带着消声器 弹道匹配
Along with the silencer. Ballistics match,
我们还在调查莱蒙德·毕夏普和他的手下
so we are still looking into Lemond Bishop and his crew.
电梯门是开着的
The elevator doors were open.
我盯着里面看
I'm staring in.
也许 也许我错了
Maybe. Maybe I was wrong.
我...
I...
好
Okay.
我看看其他黑人客户
Uh, let me look at other black clients.
嗯 还有对手
Yeah, and opponents.
输给我们的人
People who lost to us.
杰
Jay.
谢谢
Thank you.
别在意
Don't worry.
这是我们俩会为对方做的
It's what we do for each other.
我来这之前没吃晚饭
I didn't get to eat dinner before I came here,
所以我...希望你不会介意
so I... hope you don't mind.
我准备现在
I'm just gonna eat dinner
在你病房♥吃晚饭
in your room right now.
-把那个给我 -不
- Give me that. - Oh, no.
这是...
This is... Oh.
-你太坏了 -对
- You're bad. - Yeah.
-我知道 -所以...
- I know. - So...
慢点
Yeah, take it easy.
"混♥蛋♥"案子怎么样
How's the Assholes case coming?
这案子你围堵了我们 不是吗
You really boxed us in on that one, didn't you?
不是故意的
Mmm, not intentionally.
一周前 汤姆和杰瑞来找我
Tom and Jerry came to me... A week ago.
他们准备好往里面投钱 莉兹
They're ready to put money into it, Liz.
但很有争议
Ah, but it's controversial.
我知道会
I knew it would be.
也许"我也是"太过火了 莉兹
Maybe #MeToo has gone too far, Liz.
你这么认为吗
Do you think that?
我认为活动初衷是好的
I think good causes start out being good
但最终集♥合♥了一群乌合之众
and end up becoming mobs.
跟"黑人生命很重要"一样吗
Like Black Lives Matter?
不 我不明白
No, I don't understand.
女人联合在一起 突然间
Women join together, and-and all of a sudden,
全世界的男人担心暴♥乱♥
men all over the world are worried about mobs or-or-or,
或者政♥治♥迫♥害♥ 但你不担心
or witch hunts, but you don't have the same worry
"黑人生命很重要"
about Black Lives Matter
-会伤害白人的名誉 -莉兹
- hurting white people's reputations. - Liz.
什么
What?
那是次糟糕的约会
It was a bad date.
谁都会有糟糕的约会
Anybody could have a bad date.
对 但我们不仅止步于约会
Yeah. Yeah, but we're not just stopping at the date.
现在我们想摧毁那个网站
Now we're trying to destroy the website.
一个会损坏他人名誉的网站 莉兹
A website that destroys reputations, Liz.
男人的名誉
Of men. Ah.
不 那是你的问题
No. That-That's your problem.
不 别说得我像是
No. Don't make me
某个大男人主义者卡♥通♥人物
out to be some kind of cartoon male chauvinist.
-不 我没有 -别...好
- Hey. No, no, no, no. I'm not... - Come on... okay.
你没注意到
You're missing
-一个非常重要的角度 -不
- one very important angle. - No, no.
女性的视角
The female angle.
我站在她们的立场看过 莉兹 别这样
I've been there, Liz, come on.
你跟艾米丽·查宾约会过吗
So you dated Emily Chapin?
艾米丽·查宾 对
Emily Chapin, yeah.
我们一起出去了 大概两次
We went out, I guess, two times.
这是一年前的事了
This was a year ago.
你们怎么认识的
How did you meet?
通过她的工作
Through her job.
她转发了我的推特
Uh, she re-tweeted me.
关于那部电影《我 花样女王》的
It was about the movie I, Tonya.
你跟她分手的吗
And you broke up with her?
不 她甩的我
No, she did with me.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表