剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我们在调查一起事故
We were investigating an incident.
扔瓶子的事
The bottles being thrown?
对
Yeah.
那瓶子是从上方扔下来的
Yeah, see, the bottles were thrown from above.
我们在找目击证人
We were looking for witnesses.
我们这样做告诉大家这里有警♥察♥管
Part of what we do is make our presence known,
如果你住在这附近
and if you lived in this area,
你也会希望我们这样做的
that's what you'd want us to do.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吧
Okay.
一切都按规矩来 对吗
Everything by the book, right?
走吧 文斯 我们走
Come on, Vince, let's go.
把手放在身后
Put your hands behind your back.
干什么 我怎么了
What? What'd I do?
转过去 把手放在栅栏上
Turn around, put your hands on the fence.
腿打开
Spread your legs.
-这简直是乱来 -腿打开
- This is bullshit. - Spread your legs.
你有什么意见吗 小姐
You got a problem, miss?
你♥他♥妈♥给我退后
You back the fuck up.
你想一切照规矩来
Now, you want it by the book?
他说他一周多
He said that he hadn't talked to his parole officer
没跟他的假释官报告了
in more than a week.
长官 我跟我的假释官说了我赶不过去见他
Sir, I told my parole officer I wasn't able to see him.
求你了 长官 跟律师说去吧
Please, sir. Tell it to the lawyer, right?
因为我们本来打算放你走的
Because we were gonna let you go,
但她说我们所有行动
but she-she says there's got to be a legal basis
都必须得有法律依据
for every fucking thing we do.
注意用词 警官
Language, Officer.
文斯 附近有疑似发现尸体的举报
Hey, Vince, we got a 10-54 nearby.
要放了他吗
You want to kick him?
不 请求运囚车
No. Request a prisoner transport.
我觉得这位跟班可能会喜欢看尸体
I think our ride-along might enjoy a 10-54.
我也不知道是这算是反犹太主义
I can't tell if it's anti-Semitism
-还是... -什么
- or if there's something... - Or what?
对犹太人的合理仇视
Justified hatred of Jews?
不是
No.
她提起了黑立方
She brought up Black Cube,
韦恩斯坦也雇了那的调查员
the same investigators hired by Weinstein.
对 前摩萨德[以色列情报机构]fsRight. Ex-Mossad.
不知道
I don't know.
或许这是想在政♥治♥领域投机获利
Maybe this is venturing over into political hit territory.
去问问她
Let's ask her.
怎么 她已经考虑到受害者有妄想症了吗
What, did she take the victim's paranoia into account?
是的
Yeah, actually.
你有什么看法
What do you think?
这个受害者吗
About the victim?
博斯曼
Boseman.
他是不是立场不定了
Is he losing perspective?
坐吧
Ah, sit.
吃披萨吗
Like some pizza?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你担心贝丝心理负担有点太重了吗
So, you're worried that Beth is a bit high-strung?
是的 她总是提起被犹太人追踪
Yeah, she was going on about being pursued by Jews.
她还担心黑立方
She-she was worried about Black Cube.
她反犹太吗
Is she anti-Semitic?
依我看 可能是
My guess, she probably is.
你觉得这不要紧
You don't think that matters?
我觉得反犹太主义者也会遭到骚扰
I think that anti-Semites can be harassed, too.
或许这应该也写进
Then, maybe that should be included
你的新报道中去
in your news story, also.
也许吧
Maybe it should.
好了 我觉得我在电视上见过你
All right, I guess I've seen you on TV.
总感觉我们似曾相识
I feel like I know you.
也许
Probably.
-现在说这个有点不合时宜 -怎么了
- This is not the right time for this. - What?
凌晨1点吃冷披萨
1:00 in the morning over cold pizza?
或许我们可以
Maybe we could...
什么时候去喝杯咖啡
go for coffee sometime?
你没有认出来我
You don't recognize me.
-关键是 我觉得我认出来了 -不
- That's the thing, I-I think I do. - No.
不
No.
你在芝加哥大学时是刑事辩护课的
you were a guest lecturer in criminal defense
客座教授
at University of Chicago.
我是你的学生
I was your student.
天啊
Ah, my God.
什么班
What class?
刑事证据
Criminal Evidence.
内奥米 内奥米...
Naomi, Naomi, Naomi...
我那时坐在前排
I sat in the front.
和现在发型不同
My hair was different.
但你没当律师
But you never became a lawyer?
没有
No.
为什么
Why not?
因为你
Because of you.
-因为... -是的
- 'Cause of... - Yes.
你觉得我不够漂亮
I wasn't pretty enough for you.
什么
Excuse me?
我和莉兹·雷迪克是一个班的
I was in the same class as Liz Reddick.
只有她找你 你才有空
You only had time for her.
所以
So...
我想咖啡还是免了
I think I'll skip the coffee.
我一般不喝酒
I don't usually drink.
我不喜欢酒鬼
I don't like drunks.
我祖父就是个酒鬼
My grandfather was a drunk.
我觉得这个可能是遗传 酗酒
I think it's in the genes. Alcoholism.
科林不喝酒
Well, Colin doesn't drink.
我是说 喝得不多
I mean... not a lot.
可能是隔代遗传
Yeah, well, I think it skips a generation.
所以科林有小孩的时候 可要当心了
So when Colin has kids, watch out.
你的家族还有其它的
Do you have any other...
问题吗
issues in your family?
你有多少时间
How much time do you have?
你真是个惹人爱的好姑娘
You're such a good, adorable girl.
我真希望有你的皮肤
Oh, I wish I had your skin.
还有你的头发
And your hair.
难以相信我被捕了
I can't believe I'm being arrested.
我都没怎么喝
I wasn't even drinking that much.
玛娅·林德尔
我这疯了 你那边怎么样
你跟门卫说过了吧 没人出入
You called about the bachelor, no one in or out?
凌晨1点33分
D小队 南格兰迪路1♥1♥4♥号♥
处理疑似发现尸体事件
卢卡·奎因
另一种疯狂
我去卧室
I'll take the bedroom.
好
All right.
卧室的灯亮着
Got lights in the bedroom.
有什么发现吗
There anything in there?
还没有
Not yet.
-我想我找到臭味的来源了 -尸体吗
- Hey, think I found the problem. - The body?
不 不是
No, no.
是食物
It's food.
也许这没有尸体
Maybe there is no body.
她发现了
She found it!
你没事吧
You all right?
走吧
Come on.
没事的
It's all right.
你可以去走道
You can go out into the hall.
最好去叫验尸官
Better get the examiner.
给
Here.
-拿去 -谢谢
- Go on. - Thank you.
第一次见到尸体吗
First time seeing a dead body?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表