剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
虽然总统坚称皮蒂小猪
Though the president insists Petey the Pig
是有益的消遣 许多评论员担心
is a welcome distraction, many critics worry
小猪有损白宫声誉
the animal debases the office of the presidency.
我们想听听您的意见
We want to hear from you.
总统是否应该在白宫地图室收养小猪
Should the president keep a pig in the White House Map Room?
上网...
Go online...
我喜欢她 她只是直话直说
Uh, I like her. She just says what she thinks.
我知道 但你信任她吗
Eh, I know. But do you trust her?
我不知道 这重要吗
Uh, I don't know. Does that matter?
我又不娶她
I'm not gonna marry her.
老天爷 你能想象他俩的婚姻吗
My God, can you imagine that marriage?
莉兹和博斯曼
Liz and Boseman?
他们到底看上对方哪一点了
What did they even see in each other?
谁知道
I don't know.
也许是喜欢危险属性
Probably danger.
今天他称我为他的调查员
He called me one of his investigators today.
谁 博斯曼吗
Who, Boseman? Mm-hmm.
或者像我这样直呼其名 阿德里安
Or as I call him, Adrian.
-棒 -感觉他和我的关系更近了
- Nice. - I think we're getting closer, he and I.
我是说 他现在记得我的名字了
And by that, I mean he knows my name now.
干杯
I will drink to that.
咱俩心情这么好真奇怪
It's odd that we're in such a good mood,
考虑到今天差点没命
given that we were almost killed today.
我们是活在危险中的一代
Well, we're the generation of living dangerously.
你们还在这儿
You're still here!
-德鲁 -德鲁
- Drew! - Drew!
天啊 你俩喝醉了
God, you guys are sloshed.
没 没有
No! No.
我们只是见到你太高兴了
We are just really happy to see you.
-见我还活着 -没错
- Alive? - Yes!
-没错 -没错
- Yes! - Yes!
来坐
Here, sit, sit.
高脚凳
These are tall chairs.
你俩在喝什么
Uh, what are you drinking?
-酸威士忌 -不只一杯
- Whiskey sours. - More than one sour.
绝不是一杯
Not a singular sour.
好
Okay.
-再来一杯 -好的
- One more? - All right.
话说...
So...
糟糕
Oh, shit.
怎么了
What?
我要你跟我去趟洗手间
I need you to come with me to the bathroom.
现在吗
Now?
是的
Yes.
别走开
Don't leave.
-怎么了 -过来
- Why? Why? - Come here.
锁不上 这样靠着门吧
Oh, there's no lock. Here, just lean against the door.
他是为你来的
He's here for you.
-什么 -他是来看你的
- What? - He's here to see you.
-不是 -真的 是你请他来的
- No! - Yes. You invited him tonight.
-没错 但是... -等等 去你的
- Yeah, but for... - Wait! Fuck you!
我是为你请的 我对他又没兴趣
I invited him for you. I'm not interested in him.
我知道 但他并不知道
Yeah, I know. But he doesn't know that.
好吧 要我回家吗
Okay, well, uh, do I go home?
不 我不想你走 我们正玩得开心
No. No, I don't want you to. We're having fun.
那我怎么做
Then what do I do?
暗示一下你是同性恋
Hint that you're gay.
什么
What?
-怎么暗示 -不知道
- How do I do that? - I don't know.
-天啊 我要回去喝酒了 -别走
- Oh, my God. I am going back to the bar. - No!
-让开 -玛娅
- Out of the way. - Maia!
等等
Wait!
-嗨 -我又点了两杯
- Hi. - Hey. I ordered you two more.
每人两杯吗
Two more each?
不 那样的话太不负责任了
No. That would be irresponsible.
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
我该...
What should I...
说什么
say? Uh...
恭喜
Congratulations.
我们不是一对
We're not gay. Not the two of us.
只有我是同性恋
I'm just gay.
你真的好帅
You're really handsome.
天啊 行了 我要回家了
Oh, my... Okay, i'm gonna go home.
别走 留下来
No, no, stay.
咱们都别走
We should all stay. Hey.
你们要来点猛的吗
You guys want something harder?
没错 我受冒犯了 我没强♥奸♥她
Yes, I'm offended! I didn't rape her.
-你怎么不说实话 梅兰妮 -麻烦你
- Why don't you tell the truth, Melanie? - Please,
克制住不要与我当事人对话
refrain from addressing my client.
你可以请你当事人出去避嫌
You could always ask your client to step out.
我要在现场
I want to be here for this.
布雷克 你为什么离开
Okay. Blake, why did you leave season 14
《欲动风城》第14季
of Chicago Penthouse?
因为她说我侵犯了她
Because she said I assaulted her,
制♥作♥人就淘汰我出局了
and then the producers kicked me off.
你与克拉克女士有过性接触吗
Did you have any sexual contact with Ms. Clark?
有过 但她是乐意的 我发誓
Yes, but she was into it. I swear to God,
我不是那种会硬取的人
I am not the kind of guy who does something like that.
所以性♥交♥是双方认可的
So the sexual contact was consensual?
是 梅兰妮问我要不要打一炮
Yeah. Melanie asked me if I wanted a surefire way
确保晋级最终一轮 我说当然好
to make it to the final round. I said sure.
我又不傻 我很努力在做节目
I mean, I'm not stupid. I'm trying to up my brand.
-性♥交♥是她的主意 -百分百她的主意
- The sex was her idea? - 100%.
她知道如何高调做戏
She knew how to make a spectacle,
那样的话就意味着更多的节目时间
and she knew that would mean more camera time.
你知道让我生气的是什么吗
You know what pisses me off?
我没有指控你 布雷克
I'm not accusing you, Blake.
我没有做错什么
I did not do anything wrong.
是你对我紧追不舍 梅兰妮
You were all over me, Melanie.
是你拉我进热浴缸的
You pulled me into that hot tub.
是醉酒后发生的
It was a drunken hookup.
而我对此毫无记忆
And I have zero memory of that.
-我记得 -这才是重点
- Well, I do. - That's the whole point.
行了 够了
Okay, okay, okay. Enough.
没事 听着...
No, it's all right. Look...
你没有把我灌醉
You didn't get me drunk.
你没有给我下药
You didn't drug me.
你没有把我按住 强取强攻
You didn't hold me down and force yourself on me.
我也没有拒绝你
And I didn't say no.
但某一时刻 我失去了拒绝的能力
But at some point, I lost the ability to say no.
你的问题是
And your problem is you're so sure
你确信自己不是那种男人 但却没意识到
you're not one of those guys that you fail to realize that,
在那天 那个时刻
on that day, in that moment,
你完成了那件你认为是我挑起的事
you decided to finish what you thought I had started.
你就成为了那种男人 布雷克
You became one of those guys, Blake.
是 我听说了
Yeah, I heard about that.
老天爷 炭疽
Jesus. Anthrax.
你们都还好吧
You guys all right up there?
没事 说是蓖麻毒
Yeah. Ricin.
只是吓唬人的
Just a scare.
我知道你是戴安的客户
I understand you're one of Diane's clients.
对啊
Oh, yeah.
那个愚蠢的贱♥人♥
That stupid bitch.
什么
Excuse me?
不 我不是说戴安
No, not Diane.
她是个好人
She's a sweetheart.
我是指我的前妻
No, my ex-wife.
就是因为她 我才需要戴安的
She's the reason I needed Diane.
帅
Cool.
这是什么
What is it?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表