剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Yes, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
你是怎么了
What's the matter with you?
我做出了有利你们的裁决
I just ruled in your favor.
连个微笑都没有吗
Don't I even get a smile?
什么 法官阁下
Excuse me, Your Honor?
我的意思是
I mean...
你应该多点微笑
you should smile more.
我都不知道是从哪时起
Yeah, I don't-I don't know when it happened,
女人都不笑了
that women stopped smiling.
什么 这什么意思
What? What is this?
这算什么
What-what is it?
她在做什么
What is she doing?
你的协理律师在大笑
Uh, your co-counsel is laughing.
我错过什么了吗
Is-- am I missing something here?
没有 法官阁下
No, Your Honor.
我们最近要应付的事情太多了
We've been stretched really thin, recently.
是
Oh, right.
我听说了苏打粉恐慌那事
I heard about that whole baking soda scare.
-戴安 -对 谢谢
- Diane. Diane, Diane. - Yeah, thank you.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
她没事吧
I-Is she all right?
她就是喜出望外了 法官阁下
She's just pleasantly surprised, Your Honor.
刑事法庭
你没事吧
Uh, are you okay?
我吗
Am I?
没事 怎么了
Yes. Why?
你刚才在里面大笑
You were laughing in there.
是啊 法官太搞笑了
Yes, the judge was funny.
天啊
Oh, God.
你还在小剂量嗑致幻蘑菇吗
Are you still microdosing?
没有
Nope.
我不用它的时候就这样
This is what I'm like when I'm not.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
总统有没有把将军肚小猪
Listen, did the president put a potbellied pig
放在白宫地图室
in the White House Map Room?
你说什么
Uh, excuse me?
不 今天有没有一条关于特朗普
No, was there a story today
领养了一头叫皮蒂的猪
about Trump adopting a pig named Petey,
并把它放在白宫的新闻
and keeping him in the White House?
我...没有
I... No.
你看我的样子就像我是个疯子
You're looking at me like that's insane.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你想找我聊聊吗
You wanted to talk to me?
是的
Yes. Uh...
我们的无线网络会记录律所人员的登出时间
so our Wi-Fi keeps track of when people in the firm log out.
我们在同一个服务器上
We're all in the same server.
-你知道这点吗 -不知道
- Did you know that? - No.
-这是你的身份识别码 -好吧
- See, that's your I.D. Number. - Okay.
它显示昨天上午10点23分
It shows, at 10:23 a.m. yesterday,
你是最后一个登出的人
you were the very last one to log out.
说得通
Yeah. Makes sense.
我们在兰提莫斯一案的案情简报上滞后了
We're behind on the Lanthimos brief,
我中午都在工作 很晚才走
and I've been working through lunch, and pretty late.
对 但你看 其他人都登出了
Right, but you see, everyone else logged out
当然是因为有疑似化学物的袭击
because, of course, there was a chemical scare,
我们都离开了这栋大楼
and we all left the building.
那我想我忘了登出了
Well, I guess I forgot to log out.
不 你是自动登出的
No, you're logged out automatically.
你就是比其他人都晚离开
Uh, you just stayed later than everyone.
正如我说的
Well, like I said,
我的工作滞后很多了
I've-I've been pretty behind.
你为什么不怕蓖麻毒
Why weren't you afraid of the ricin?
最后证明了不是蓖麻毒
It turns out, it wasn't ricin.
对
Right.
但事先没人知道
But no one knew that.
信是你送给戴安的 对吗
You sent the letter to Diane, didn't you?
我不知道你在说什么
I-I don't know what you're...
事情是这样的
Here's the thing.
你要进监狱
You're going to jail.
不 我
No, I...
你会去
Yes.
除非你跟戴安道歉
Unless you go apologize to Diane.
告诉我你为什么这么做
Tell me why you did it.
工作太多了
There's been so much work.
而且
And...
他们在周五就要案情陈述
they wanted the brief in on Friday,
我没法及时写完
and I can't get it in on time.
我很害怕会被炒掉 我就想多要一天
I... I was so afraid of being fired, I just wanted a day.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我还需要你签份东西
Uh, I-I just need you to sign something.
-太无情了 -什么
- That was cold. - What?
告诉他要么签字 要么你就向警♥察♥告发他
Telling him to sign or you'd turn him over to the cops,
然后你还是向警♥察♥告发了他
then, you turned him over to the cops.
我又不给他干活
I don't work for him.
我给律所干活
I work for the firm.
要我看什么
What am I looking for?
她晕过去了
She passed out.
我认为你会想
Oh, I think you're gonna want to...
看这个部分的 史蒂文斯女士
want to watch this part, Ms. Stevens.
安德莉亚
Andrea.
这就是高♥潮♥部分
And here's where it gets exciting.
要么收下要么上庭
Take it or leave it.
我得到的授权最多就是这个数
I'm not authorized to go any higher.
将军肚小猪 特朗普
回车
删除
320万
$3.2 million.
太好了
All right.
你听说了吗
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Did you hear?
-什么 -特朗普要在白宫
- What? - Trump is keeping a potbellied pig
养只将军肚小猪吗
in the White House?
不是 戴安
No, Diane.
迪佩西亚 他抓到了那个
Dipersia, he caught the fellow
给你送恐吓信的人
who sent you that threatening letter.
谁
Who?
我们律所的一个律师
One of our associates here.
想要更多时间来写案情简要
Wanted more time to write his brief.
不是吧
No.
他的案情简要
His brief...
戴安
Diane.
你没事吧
You all right?
听着
Look, look, um...
我知道最近几周过得很艰难
I know the last few weeks have been hard.
但你对离开法律这行是认真的吗
But are you really serious about leaving the law?
我什么
Am I what?
离开法律这行是认真的
Serious about leaving the law.
莉兹说你很难接受
Liz said you've been having some difficulty
卡尔的死
with Carl's death, and...
和那些模仿谋杀
these copycat killings.
是真的吗
Really?
不 我没事
No, I'm good.
很好
Good.
我们不能再失去你了
We can't afford to lose you, too.
阿德里安 过去的几周
Adrian, these last few weeks,
感觉死亡无处不在
it felt like death was everywhere.
仅此而已
That's all.
但现在
But now...
你又看到生命的希望了
You're seeing life again.
不 我只是不在乎了
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表