剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
I think Amy has work tonight.
好 那你来
Okay, well, then you come.
我想给你庆祝
I want to toast you.
也许吧 我给你电♥话♥
Maybe. I'll call you?
-好 爱你 -爱你
- Okay. Love you. - Love you.
怎么了
Yep?
我想你该看看这条推特
There's a tweet I think you should see.
这是关于马歇尔·洛克那事的吗
Is this about the Marshall Lock thing?
因为 显然 我有情绪波动
Because, apparently, I have mood swings.
不 "新起之秀"
No. Uh, "The new rising star
伊州第一国会选区的科林·莫雷洛
"Of the Illinois 1st, Colin Morrello,
搞大黑美人的肚子 糟糕
"Has got a black girl pregnant. Oops.
"标签 萨莉·海明斯"
#SallyHemings."
跟总统生私生子的黑女奴
我觉得应该告诉你
I-I thought you should know.
所以我只是个黑人
So, I'm a black girl.
不仅黑 而且还怀孕的
A black, pregnant,
-种植园女奴 -没有影射这个意思
- plantation girl. - I don't think it implies that.
当然有
Sure it does.
我看看
Let me see.
卢卡·奎恩
芝加哥检察官科林·莫雷洛黑人宝宝的母亲
我成热搜词了
So I'm trending.
是有点
Yeah, just a bit.
*如果感到幸福*
*If you're happy and you know it…*
-*你就拍拍手* -什么声音
- *Clap your hands* - What is that?
-*如果感到幸福* -是只狗
- *If you're happy and you know it…* - It's a dog.
你在打什么
What are you typing?
卢卡
Lucca?
卢卡
Lucca?
萨莉·海明斯的年代没有推特
Sally Hemings didn't have Twitter.
有新消息了
Wait, I've got something.
我应该按哪个键
Okay, tell me what button I'm supposed to push.
-这个 -好
- This one. - Okay.
等一下
Hang on.
上面说什么 给我眼镜
Wait, what does that say? Give me my glasses.
"我就是正怀着"
"I am the black woman
科林·莫雷洛孩子的黑美人
"Having Colin Morrello's baby,
-我叫卢卡·奎恩 -天呐
- and my name is Lucca Quinn." - Oh, my God.
萨莉·海明斯有法律学位吗
"Did Sally Hemings have a law degree?"
"标签 更像是米歇尔·奥巴马"
"#MoreLikeMichelle."
老天 我爱死她了
Oh, God, I love her.
她上钩了 我们可以开始了
She took the bait. We are off and running.
这种操作不可能心平气和
Well, this is not a gentle maneuver.
没错 但你把这事变成了政♥变♥
Yes, but you're turning it into a coup.
不 这不是政♥变♥
No, this is not a coup.
这不过是工具
These are all tools
防止国家演变成君主制
supplied to prevent our country from turning into a monarchy.
这是特朗普精神错乱症
This is Trump Derangement Syndrome.
事实上恰恰相反
Actually, it's just the opposite.
这是恍然大悟
It's clarity.
过去几个月来我感觉自己精神错乱
I've spent the last few months feeling fucking deranged!
好像活在劣质真人秀里
Like I'm living in some bad reality show.
变得麻木
Going numb!
全是有关特朗普的报道
All Trump, all the time.
孰真孰假
What's real? What's fake?
告诉你 我这才醒来
Well, you know what? I just woke up.
奥巴马执政时期一样如此
It's the same way with Obama...
能跟你聊一下吗
Can I speak to you for a minute?
他们试图赶奥巴马下台
...when they tried to drive Obama out.
你不能把奥巴马比作特朗普 朱利叶斯
You cannot compare Obama to Trump, Julius.
你别这么说 我投了奥巴马一票
No, no, no, no, I voted for Obama.
我想怎么比就怎么比
Oh, I can compare them just as well,
-因为都一样 -不一样
- cause it's the same thing. - No, it's not the same!
一样的论调
It's the same argument!
你有何需要
What is it you need?
你希望我们全力以赴吗
You want us to do our best?
你们已经火力全开了
I think you are.
我觉得你该让朱利叶斯
Then I think you should ask Julius
退出辩论
to step out of the debate.
为什么
Why?
我们不是同道中人
He doesn't agree with us.
-我会考虑的 -好
- I’ll think about it. - Okay.
戴安
Diane?
什么事
Yes?
你还好吧
You all right?
怎么这么问
Why?
因为我建议持枪上街游♥行♥吗
Because I suggested taking my gun to the streets?
就从这里说起吧
We can start there.
我的状态好得不得了
I have never been more all right.
有多少是做戏给民♥主♥党♥国♥委会看的
How much of this is show for the DNC?
你想听什么话
What do you want to hear?
这是做戏
That it's show.
这是做戏
It's a show.
但你书桌里的确有把枪吗
But you have a gun in your desk?
你俩得看看这个
I think you two should see this.
杀死所有律师
我在网上买♥♥的
I got this online.
纸牌上面印了芝加哥律师的照片
It's a deck of cards about Chicago lawyers.
目标瞄准芝加哥律师
Targeting Chicago lawyers.
大卫·李
David Lee,
劳拉·海灵格 帕蒂·尼霍姆
Laura Hellinger, Patti Nyholm...
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
这些牌瞄准了律师是吗
These cards are targeting lawyers?
芝加哥律师
Chicago lawyers.
这是"杀死所有律师"牌
It's called the "Kill All the Lawyers" Deck.
老天爷
Oh, my God.
你哪里找到的
Where'd you find these?
一个给另类右翼送礼的网站
A website with gifts for the alt-right.
你怎么还看给另类右翼送礼的网站
What were you doing on a website with gifts for the alt-right?
我都有涉猎
I go everywhere.
这不算是挑起暴♥力♥事件的导火索吗
Couldn't this be provocation to violence?
-勒令他们停止这种行为 -不行
- Get a cease and desist. - No, no, no.
那样事情只会越炒越大
That would just give them too much attention.
牌上有我们吗
Are any of us on it?
谁
Who?
莉兹·雷迪克
阿德里安·博斯曼
我的天
Oh, my God.
还有吗
Anybody else?
戴安·洛哈特
回答你前面的问题 阿德里安
To answer your question, Adrian,
没错 我桌里有枪
yes, I have a gun in my desk.
现在说话不方便吗
Is this a bad time?
没有 借过
Uh, no, no. Just, uh... Excuse me.
只是合伙人闲聊
Just a partner confab.
朱利叶斯 能聊一下吗
Julius, can I, uh, talk with you a sec?
当然
Uh, sure.
什么情况
What's that about?
她要让朱利叶斯退出讨论
She's asking Julius not to join us.
为什么
Why?
因为他站在特朗普那边
Because he's pro-Trump.
我不想事情尴尬
Look, I don't want to leave it in an uncomfortable place,
我应该去
so, uh, I think I should go.
-啥地方来着 -魏玛夜♥总♥会♥
- Where again? - Uh, Weimar.
卢普区的一个夜店 十点钟去
It's a, oh, it's a dance club in the Loop. At ten.
不好说
I don't know.
我明天有新案子开审
I have a trial that starts tomorrow.
我觉得我得去
Well, I think I should go. You know, just,
这样不会显得不礼貌
just so it's not impolite.
你想一个人去吗
Well, do you want to go without me?
不是
No. No.
-我只是觉得我得去 -行
- I-I just think I should go. - Okay.
玩得愉快
Have fun.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表