剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第二季 第十集
你要我怎样
Well, what do you want me to do?
我又不会分身术
I can't do everything at once.
我做不到
I can't.
所罗门·沃茨
Solomon Waltzer,
我来找戴安·洛哈特和阿德里安·博斯曼
I'm here to see Diane Lockhart and Adrian Boseman.
他们一会儿就到
Oh, they'll just be a minute.
我没有三头六臂 你到底要我怎样
Look, I only have two hands. What do you want me to do?
送气球的 找卢卡·奎恩
Balloons, for Lucca Quinn.
放那儿就行
Uh, leave them there.
沃茨先生
Mr. Waltzer.
莱蒙德·毕夏普
Lemond Bishop.
几年前你在我的一个案子上帮了忙
You assisted on one of my cases a few years back.
没错 毕夏普先生
Yes, Mr. Bishop.
你过得还好吗
Yeah, how are you?
不算太坏
Uh, things are, uh, not bad.
回归常轨
They're returning to normal.
我开始打高尔夫了
I've, uh, taken up golf.
真希望我也能打
I wish I could.
膝盖不好
The knees.
这就是上帝创造了高尔夫球车的原因
That's why God created golf carts.
听得见吗 你好
Can you hear me? Hello?
伊恩 没有 我出电梯了 我只是
Ian. No, I'm off the elevator now, I just...
没错 他过得还好吗
Right, and how's he doing?
挺好 多谢挂念
Yes, thanks for asking.
他马上要迎娶...
He's getting married to...
抱歉 我刚刚在说...
Sorry. No, I... No, I was just saying
我觉得再多一点点
that I-I think what Malcolm needs
会对马尔科姆比较好
is just a little more, uh...
什么鬼啊
uh... what in the hell?
抱歉
Uh, no, I'm s-sorry.
我是在说工作上的事
S-Something at work.
我一会儿再打给你
Let me, let me call you back.
这是怎么一回事
What is... what is going on?
起草婚前协议
Drawing up a prenup.
你是说真的吗
Are you serious?
科林·斯威尼
With Colin Sweeney?
他杀了自己的两任妻子
He murdered two of his wives.
一个 而且被判无罪
One, and he was found innocent.
这儿都怎么了
What is going on with this place?
可他妈闭嘴吧
Shut the fuck up.
你才该闭嘴
No, you shut the fuck up.
你疯了
You're crazy.
谁对谁来说威胁更大
Who is more of a threat to whom?
反正不是我
Not I.
我打过你吗
Have I ever hit you?
-你总打我 -不 那是打屁♥股♥
- You hit me all the time. - No, I spank you.
和打人有很大区别 而且你很享受
There's a big difference, and you like it.
少在那儿自作多情了
Don't flatter yourself.
好了好了 都冷静一下
Okay, okay. Let's just calm this down.
叫你客户冷静一下
You tell your client to calm this down.
我已经准备说"去他妈的婚前协议"了
I'm about ready to say "fuck your prenup."
我们已经解决了几个大问题了
Now, we've settled all of the big issues here.
公平分配 这可是大进展
Equitable distribution, that is huge...
不 我不同意
No, I not agree to that.
不同意吗 你看看这都什么人啊
You did-- you see what I'm up against?
她疯了 她会要了我的命
She's nuts. She'll be the death of me.
那还算是你撞了大运
If you're lucky.
天呐 她就像毒药一样
God, and she's like a drug.
我雇了个律师
I hired a lawyer.
-你干嘛了 -什么
- You what? - What?
来给我处理这个以及其他的案子
Yeah, for this and the other case.
那些什么国外玩意儿的案子
The foreign bullshit.
国外行贿的案子吗 奈芙塔莉
Foreign corrupt practices. Naftali...
那案子太复杂了
That is a very complicated case.
你应该交给我们处理
You really should let us handle it.
不 我有新律师了
No, my new lawyer.
他想现在在办公室见我们
He wants to meet us at his office now.
所罗门来了
Solomon is here.
又来了一串
Okay, I've got another one.
拜托
Oh, come on.
这一点都不好笑
This is not funny.
谁干的 梅丽莎吗
Who is doing this? Marissa?
我觉得不是她
No, I don't think so.
是合伙人吗
Is it the partners?
因为我说过了我不要办洗礼
Because I already said I don't want a shower.
这个带了字条的
Look, this one came with a note.
给我
Give it here.
"恭贺不洗礼仪式"
"Congratulations on your non-shower."
"不洗礼仪式" 谁会这么写
"Your non-shower"? Who writes like that?
能帮我把手♥机♥递过来吗
Could you pass me my cell?
卢卡 他们要见我了
Lucca, they called me in.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?
你送了我气球吗
Did you send me balloons?
我不知道 你收到气球了吗
I don't know, do you have balloons?
科林 我收到了84个气球
Colin. I have 84 balloons.
什么
What?
我办公室里有84个气球
There are 84 balloons in my office.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
有人做过了头
Someone's overdoing it.
这就是96个了
And make that 96.
卢卡 我送了你一串气球 就没了
Lucca, I sent you one set of balloons, that's it.
我不知道其他是谁送的
I don't know who's sending you the rest.
都是你送来的 你能不能
They're all from you-- look, could you just call
给"宴会气球快送"打电♥话♥ 叫他们别送了
"Balloon Bouquet Express," and tell them to stop?
我觉得他们弄错了
I think there's been a mix-up.
科林 你可以进来了
Colin, we're ready for you.
卢卡 我一会儿再打给你
Lucca, I have to call you back,
他们现在要告诉我
they're telling me right now
到底我是不是民♥主♥党候选人了
whether I'm the Democratic nominee.
现在吗
Right now?
是的 我一会儿打给你
Yep, I'll call you back.
人都齐了
So, here we all are.
见面寒暄完了
Small talk's over with,
我们也没有未完结的案子
and we have no cases outstanding against each other,
那么你有何贵干呢 所罗
so what can we do for you, Sol?
芝加哥警局的案子 你们做得不错
The Chicago PD case, you did well.
谢谢 所罗
Well, thank you, Sol.
你们没有放弃
You didn't give up.
我们年轻好斗
We're young and scrappy.
没错
Yes, you are.
我在考虑合并
I want to consider a merger.
和我们合并吗
Of our firms?
是的
Yes.
你们是芝加哥最"白"的一家特权阶级律所了
You're the whitest white-shoe law firm in Chicago.
我们为什么想和你合并
Why would we want to merge with you?
为了更有保障 为了存续
For security and legacy.
我们在华盛顿和伦敦都有办公室
We have offices in Washington and London,
你们能自己挑客户
you'd have your pick of clients,
能有高级合伙人的特权
all the prerogatives of senior partners.
为什么选中了我们
And why us?
我败给了你们
You beat me.
我不习惯失败的滋味
I'm not used to being beaten.
不是
No.
《芝加哥太阳报》才报道了
You just got written up in the Sun-Times
你们几乎没有非裔美国律师
about your lack of African-American lawyers,
以及客户
and clients.
我想他们对你们的描述是
I believe they said you were...
"伪善"
"hypocritical"?
你想给律所买♥♥点多元化 所罗
You're buying diversity, Sol.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表