剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Representing the arrestee.
-天啊 见到你们太好了 -艾维怎样了
- God. I'm happy to see you guys. - What happened to Avi?
他排得比我要后两组
He's in the group two after mine.
-你没事吧 -没事 应该让玛娅开车的
- You all right? - Yeah. Should have had Maia drive.
-他们是移♥民♥局的 -什么
- They're ICE. - What?
那四个
Those four.
他们是穿便衣的移♥民♥局探员
They're plainclothes immigration agents.
我从司法部认识他们的
I recognize them from the DOJ.
我觉得他们是冲你来的
I think they're here for you.
我 为什么
Me? Why?
你有什么问题吗
You don't have any issues?
公民身份问题吗 没有
With citizenship? No.
-你有出生证明吗 -放在某个地方
- You have your birth certificate? - Somewhere.
怎么回事 你确定吗
What, are you sure about this?
我觉得是
I think so.
不管杰的身份是什么
Well, whatever Jay's status,
一旦被他们抓走就很难接触到他了
people can be hard to reach once they get taken in.
我知道 他们就是这样操作的
I know. This is how it works.
他们在刑事法庭外等着 再把人抓走
They wait outside criminal courts, take them in.
案件编号♥358A
358-A.
男性第21号♥ 被控持有毒品
Male number 21, drug possession.
你有什么要说的 助理检察官蒂蒙斯
What have you got, ASA Timmons?
考虑到迪佩西亚先生的同伴
Mr. Dipersia is a flight risk
刚从国外入境 他有弃保潜逃的风险
given his codefendant recently arrived from overseas.
被告有什么求情的话要说吗
Any mitigation from the defense?
有 法官阁下 但是首先
Yes, Your Honor. But first,
我们都有共识
it is our understanding
芝加哥是个庇护城市
that Chicago is a sanctuary city.
我们很惊讶
So we are surprised to find
四个移♥民♥局执法人员
four immigration officers working
会和县司法长官合作
with the county sheriffs.
法官阁下 我不知道辩方律师在说什么
Your Honor, I have no idea what Counselor is referring to.
我们问问她 你指的是什么
Well, let's ask her. What are you referring to?
那边的四个男人
Those four men back there.
他们是移♥民♥局的探员
They are ICE agents.
先生们 是这样吗
Gentlemen, is this true?
你们是移♥民♥执法局的吗
Are you immigration enforcement?
恕我直言 女士 你无权问这个问题
With all due deference, ma'am, you cannot ask us that.
到这边来
Come here.
我说到这边来
I said come here.
女士
Ma'am?
是"法官阁下"
It's "Your Honor."
法官阁下
Your Honor.
我们生活在民♥主♥社会这不假
It's, uh, still true that we live in a democracy.
但事实是 在法庭高墙之内
But the fact is, in these four walls,
这里实行君主制
you're in a monarchy.
而我则身处帝王之位
And where I'm sitting is the throne.
现在 我问一句
Now, when I ask you a question,
你答一句
I want an answer,
否则我就以藐视法庭之罪扣押你和你的同事
or else I will hold you and your colleagues in contempt.
-你叫什么名字 -帕特里克·贝斯哈特
- What's your name? - Patrick Basehart.
你因何事而来
Why are you here?
我是移♥民♥及海关执法局的律师
I'm a lawyer with Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
我们持有杰·迪佩西亚的拘留通知
We have a detainer notice for Jay Dipersia.
辩方律师
Counselor,
为了设定保释金额
for purposes of setting bail,
你能说些对你客户有利的话吗
can you speak to some factors in your client's favor?
我们没有求情的话可说 法官阁下
We have nothing to offer in mitigation, Your Honor.
我们请求设定一千美元保释金
We request bail to be set at $1,000.
我们眼下付不起这么多钱 法官阁下
We cannot pay that amount at this time, Your Honor.
那保释金定为一百美元
Well, then I'll set bail at $100.
还是有点高 法官阁下
Still too burdensome, Your Honor.
今天交十美元就可以了
Only ten dollars is due today.
保释金太高了
That amount is simply too high.
法官阁下 他们明显在耍花招
Your Honor, this is clearly a trick.
被告将被还押
The defendant is remanded
受库克县的监管
to the custody of Cook County until such time
直到其上交保释金
as he can post bail.
下一个
Next.
好了 你在这儿他们就不能拿你怎么样
Okay, they can't touch you while you're in here.
你证件都齐全吗
You have all your documents?
在我妹妹那里 布丽奇特是个族谱狂人
My sisters do. Uh, Brigitte's a genealogy nut.
她把所有文件都保存着
She keeps every paper and then some.
-你看到过你的出生证明 -没错
- You've seen your birth certificate? - Yes.
我参与投票 交税
I vote, I pay taxes.
好 这就是政♥府♥出错了
Okay. This is just a bureaucratic mistake.
玛娅 联♥系♥他的妹妹 拿到他的出生证明
Maia, contact his sisters. Get his birth certificate.
没错 我得在移♥民♥法官那儿
Yeah, and I'll get an emergency hearing
申请紧急听证会
in front of an immigration judge.
朱利叶斯 我们得把艾维保释出来
Julius, we need help bailing Avi out.
我这就去办
I'm on my way.
法官驳回了延期
The judge is denying a delay.
联邦法庭
芝加哥地区移♥民♥法庭
美国公民及移♥民♥服务局
早上好 法官阁下
Good morning, Your Honor.
我是杰·迪佩西亚的代表律师戴安·洛哈特
Diane Lockhart here on behalf of Jay Dipersia.
请大声再说一次
Say it again, please. Louder.
早上好 法官阁下
Good morning, Your Honor.
戴安·洛哈特和莉兹·雷迪克...
Um, Diane Lockhart and Liz Reddick here...
-请大声点 -为...
- Louder, please. - On...
早上好 法官阁下
Good morning, Your Honor.
我们是杰·迪佩西亚的代表律师
Liz Reddick and Diane Lockhart here
莉兹·雷迪克和戴安·洛哈特
on behalf of Jay Dipersia.
我是移♥民♥局的拉尔夫·贝尔迪...
And Ralph Beldi for Immigration and Customs...
抱歉 法官阁下 我们听不到你说话
I'm sorry, Judge, we can't hear you.
我说 你们也早上好
I said, good morning, too.
非法入境的被告在哪儿
Where is this undocumented?
他不是非法入境 法官阁下
He is not undocumented, Your Honor.
他刚因为一项与本案无关的指控
He is currently being held in the Cook County Courthouse
被关押到了库克县法♥院♥
on an unrelated charge.
法官阁下 帕特里克·贝斯哈特
Your Honor, Patrick Basehart
移♥民♥及海关执法局的律师
for Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
我们提交了一份拘留通知
We filed a detainer notice,
我们准备即日将被告遣返回尼日利亚
and we're seeking immediate deportation to Nigeria,
迪佩西亚先生的出生国
Mr. Dipersia's country of origin.
拘留通知的依据是什么
What is the basis for the detainer notice?
我们把被告的出生证明
We've scanned the individual's birth certificate
扫描发了给你 法官阁下
to you, Your Honor.
法官阁下 我们没...
Your Honor, we haven't...
我们还没看到这份出生证明
We haven't seen this birth certificate.
上面写着他1980年5月2日出生于
It says he was born on May 2, 1980,
卡诺镇的白拉瓦医院
in Barewa Hospital, in the town of Kano,
其坐落于尼日利亚 你们看
which is in the country of Nigeria-- you see?
不 不 上面写着
No, no, this says
"贾米尔·多帕西·迪佩西亚"
"Jamil Dokpesi Dipersia,"
不是我们客户的名字 法官阁下
which is not our client's name, Your Honor.
这明显是个错误
This is clearly a mistake.
法官阁下 我们请求您给予机会
Your Honor, we ask for an opportunity
让我们提供文件
to provide documentation
证明迪佩西亚先生
proving that Mr. Dipersia
是在美国出生的公民
is a natural-born American citizen.
好吧 需要多长时间
Well, how long is that going to take?
一小时 法官阁下
One hour, Your Honor.
玛娅 我们有一小时时间
Maia, we have one hour.
我们现在就需要出生证明
We need the birth certificate now.
我们尽力 他妹妹说在她们手上有
We're doing our best. His sisters think they have it,
我去拿复印件
and I will run over a copy.
-好 -好
- Great. - Okay.
我拿上这个箱子就上车了
I-I just grabbed the box and jumped in the car.
把孩子放在了隔壁
Left the kids next door.
应该就在这里
It should be in here somewhere.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表