剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
- Good morning. - Morning.
我们看到你今天安排装了摄像头
Uh, we see you have cameras in tow today.
对 我会将那当成利好的迹象
Yes, I would take that as an encouraging sign.
民♥主♥党♥国♥委会想看看
The DNC wants to see
你们是怎么工作的
how you all work.
所以我们还在参与竞争吗
Oh, so we-- we're still in the running?
事实上 昨天是十选一
In fact, yesterday you were one of ten.
今天你们晋级四强了
Today you're one of four.
我还需要调整一些东西
I just have a few things I need to fine-tune in there,
然后就准备就绪了
and then we'll be ready to go.
干得好
Good job.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
-莉兹 -怎么了
- Hey, Liz, uh, - Yes?
你有空谈一下吗
You got a minute?
别再乱来了 莉兹 行吗
No more shit, Liz. Okay?
什么意思
Excuse me?
别再瞎扯录像带
No more wild bullshit stories about videotapes
和强♥奸♥取证了
and-and-and rape kits.
阿德里安 你是什么时候觉得
Adrian, when did you get the impression
你可以命令我的
that you could order me around?
我没有命令你
I'm not ordering you around.
我们没有结婚 你不能告诉我怎么做
We are not married. You don't get to tell me what to do.
我提到结婚了吗 我提过...
Did I bring up marriage? Did I even mention...
我没看到你命令戴安或者朱利叶斯
I don't see you ordering around Diane, or Julius.
因为他们不说废话 莉兹
Because they're not talking nonsense, Liz.
好 行 这次谈话太愉快了
Okay. Okay, this has been very pleasant.
等等 莉兹 莉兹
Wait, wait. Liz, Liz.
我支持妨碍司法公正指控
I'm getting behind the obstruction charge.
如果你也支持这个
It would really help us
真能帮我们拿下这份工作
get this job if you did, too.
我考虑一下
I'll think about it.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
我整晚都在考虑这事
I've thought about this overnight,
我决定站在戴安这边
and I've come to agree with Diane.
用外资报酬作为我们弹劾的理由
Emoluments is probably too complicated
很可能太过复杂了
to be our grounds for impeachment.
走这条路更好 妨碍司法公正
A better way to go: obstruction of justice.
为什么
Why?
因为妨碍公正既是自私的表现
Because obstruction is both self-serving
又正中特朗普与俄♥罗♥斯♥勾结的红心
and goes right to the heart of Trump's collusion with Russia,
这又证明了
which, in turn, goes to the heart
为什么他跟总统的职位是如此的不匹配
of why he is such an unworthy president.
我给特朗普投票了
I voted for Trump.
对 这正好证明了
Right. Which is a true sign
我们律所的多元化 证据在此
of our firm's diversity, right here.
但更重要的是
But more importantly,
他当选是为了清理污垢
he was voted into office to clean the swamp.
去改变特区一如往常的态度
To stop the business-as-usual attitude in D.C.
得了吧 朱利叶斯
Oh, come on, Julius.
让朱利叶斯说
N-Now, let Julius talk.
他可能不赞同我们其他人
Now, he may disagree with the rest of us,
但他有权利说话
but he has a right to speak.
没错 我给特朗普投了票
That's right, I voted for Trump.
但我认为没有总统可以凌驾于法律之上
But I think no president is above the law.
-阿门 -这就是
- Amen. - And that is why
我支持妨碍司法公正指控的原因
I would support an obstruction of justice charge.
很好
Good.
伊斯曼女士
And that, Ms. Eastman,
这就是
is why I love
我喜欢跟这些合伙人工作的原因
working with these partners.
我们可能会有分歧 但我们会达成一致
Now, we may disagree, but we find consensus.
-一致 -一致
- Consensus. - Consensus.
我改主意了
I've changed my mind.
什么
Excuse me?
我改变妨碍司法公正的主意了
I've changed my mind about obstruction of justice.
戴安 我们刚站到你这边
Diane, we just moved to your position.
我刚站到莉兹那边
And I've just moved to Liz's.
戴安 我想我们可以不必
Diane, I think we can save us...
我厌倦了"他们玩阴的"
I'm tired of "When they go low,
"我们玩高大上"这一套 去他的
we go high." Fuck that.
他们玩阴的 我们就更低级
When they go low, we go lower.
戴安 我们已经达成一致了
Diane, we've already agreed...
不 我们同意的是
No, what we agreed
弹劾不仅限于法律
is that impeachment isn't just about the law.
而是说服人♥民♥
It's about... persuading people.
我们过去一年有看到什么的话
And if it's one thing that we've seen this past year,
那就是谎言...
it's that lies...
-有说服力 -老天
- ...persuade. - Oh, my God.
真♥相♥只能让你开个头
Truth only takes you that far...
然后你就需要谎言了
and then you need lies.
这是精神错乱
Uh, this is deranged.
这是特朗普精神错乱综合症
This is the Trump Derangement Syndrome.
你跟你对他的指控一样糟糕
You're just as bad as you're accusing him of being.
不 我就是受够了在屋子里当大人
No, I'm just done with being the adult in the room.
我受够了做顺从和理智的那个
I am done with being the compliant and the sensible one,
受够了坚忍♥地站着
standing stoically by while the other side
让对方随意偷盗
picks my pockets,
让对方不公正地重新划分选区
while the other side gerrymanders Democrats
将民♥主♥党逼得销声匿迹
out of existence.
以300万票的优势
A three-million-person majority,
我们丢掉了总统的职位
and we lost the presidency.
国会阻止最高法♥院♥法官就任
A Congress that keeps a Supreme Court justice
就因为他是被民♥主♥党总统
from being seated because he was chosen
选出来的
by a Democratic president.
不是这样的
That's not what happened.
就是这样的 朱利叶斯
That is exactly what happened, Julius.
好 那上街游♥行♥去
Okay, then, take to the streets!
筑起人墙
Man the barricades.
因为如果你真这么想的话
Because if that's what you really think,
你就放弃了法律
you've given up on the law.
你已经跨越了...
Y-You've gone well beyond any...
其实 你不懂
Actually, you don't know.
我抽屉里有一把史密斯韦森6♥4♥手♥枪♥
I have a Smith & Wesson 6♥4♥ in my desk,
我差这么一点就带它上街了
and I'm this close to taking to the streets.
老天爷
Uh, uh, oh-oh, my, oh, my God.
你知道你在说什么吗
Are you listening to yourself?!
这有意义吗
Does this make sense?
你还好吗
You all right?
还好 好
Uh... yeah. Yeah.
我来时你正好在喘气
Y-You gasped when I came up.
是推特 没什么
It's a tweet. It's nothing.
你还要马克笔吗
Um, you need more markers?
不用了 我去拿就行
No, I'll get them.
听着
Look...
我爸是个被抓到跟青年助理上♥床♥的参议员
my dad was a senator who was caught with a page.
所以我也算是落寞二代俱乐部的成员
So I'm-I'm part of the damaged offspring club, too.
抱歉 我没听懂
Oh, I'm sorry, I'm a step behind.
你担心林德尔这个姓
Oh, you were worried about the Rindell name.
我得活在明特这个姓下面
I've had to live down the Minter name.
我爸爸在2009年跟一个
My dad fucked a 16-year-old
16岁的参议员助理上♥床♥
Senate page in 2009.
我很遗憾
Well, I'm... I'm sorry.
他出柜了 他现在在优步上班
Hey, he came out as gay and he's working at Uber now,
所以对他来说算顺利
so... worked out for him.
好 这是我的提议
Okay, this is my suggestion.
-抱歉 -不 没事 继续
- Oh, I'm sorry. - No, no, it's okay. Go ahead.
今晚去跳舞 晚上十点在魏玛夜♥总♥会♥
Tonight, dancing. Weimar at 10:00 p.m.
德鲁不会打人了
Drew won't beat anybody up.
-他保证了 -不 算了
- He promises. - No, I don't think so.
来 好吗 他发誓他不会乱来
Oh, come on, please? He swore he would behave.
我想艾米今晚要工作
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表