剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
And I answered a friend and Maia.
你是担心丑闻的事吗
Are you worried about the scandal?
不 还有其他人住过
No, someone else stayed there, too.
有一个男人住了一晚上
A man, overnight.
没关系 这就是我们留名片的原因
No, that's why we left our card,
洛哈特女士 感谢你的来电
Ms. Lockhart, thank you for calling.
谁还在你那儿住过
So who else stayed with you?
我...
I, um...
我去年办了个派对
I had a party last year
有一些朋友和同事过来了
with a dozen friends and, uh, coworkers.
他们留宿了吗
And they stayed the night?
没有 我只是觉得我应该提一下
No, I just thought I'd mention them.
还有 我一个邻居家里水管爆了
And, um, a neighbor of mine had water damage,
我让她在我出城的时候
and I let her stay at my apartment
住在我的公♥寓♥里
while I was out of town.
她叫朱莉·雷柏
Uh, Julie Rayborn.
"雷柏"
"Rayborn."
还有我的一个朋友
Oh, and, uh, and a friend of mine,
也留宿了一晚
um, stayed one night.
塔利·纳尔逊
Um, Tully Nelson.
麦克维先生
Okay, um, has Mr. McVeigh
有和雷柏女士和纳尔逊先生见过吗
met either Ms. Rayborn or Mr. Nelson?
就我所知 没有
Uh, no, not to my knowledge.
谢谢你打来澄清
Well, thanks for clarifying.
我们应该今天就能搞定
Uh, we should be finished with our work today.
没问题 再见
No problem. Bye.
你没事的
You're fine.
"杀死所有律师"
"Kill all lawyers."
这是过去半年的主旋律
That's been the anthem for six months
模仿谋杀和袭击
of copycat killers and assaulters.
今天将要画上句点
Well, today that ends.
很高兴听你这么说 华伦
That's great to hear, Warren.
子弹再往左7.6厘米 我就没命了
Three inches to the left, I'd be dead.
是啊 我的天 这也是拉姆让你
I know, my God. Uh, that's one of the reasons
参加此次委员会的原因
Rahm wanted you on this committee.
也很高兴见到你 朱利叶斯
And it's good to see you too, Julius.
非常感谢
Ha, thank you.
市长把顶尖人才聚集一堂
The mayor has gathered together the best people:
有共和党员和民♥主♥党员
Republicans and Democrats,
法官 新闻工作者 戏剧教师
a-a judge, a journalist, a drama teacher,
共同决定这一千万的用途
all to decide how to spend $10 million,
来真正的把杀死律师的问题解决掉
and finally address this problem of lawyer killings.
-华伦 -怎么了
- Warren. - Yeah?
没有人监督吗
With no oversight?
没有 拉姆觉得把顶尖人才聚集一堂
None. Rahm believes you put the best people in a room together,
让他们自己各显神通
and let them do their thing.
所以不要被屋里其他的权威人士给吓到了
So don't be intimidated by the other powerhouses in this room.
你以受害者的身份亲身体会过
You've had experience being a victim.
分享出来 为你所用
Share it. Use it.
先生们 我想你们有人认识
Gentlemen, I think some of you know
雷&博律所的阿德里安和朱利叶斯
Adrian and Julius from Reddick/Boseman.
我想你们认识法官阁下
And I think you know his Honor,
崔格·穆蓝尼 特朗普新任命的
Trig Mullaney, a recent Trump appointee.
福克斯节目《泰德和朋友们》的泰德·威洛比
And Ted Willoughby from the Fox show, Ted and Friends?
你好 我也是评论员
Howdy. A fellow pundit.
一位受爱戴的戏剧教师
And beloved drama teacher,
2018年度的顶级教育家
the top educator of 2018,
尼尔·霍华德·斯隆-雅各布
Neil Howard Sloan-Jacob.
*早上好 早上好*
*Good morning, good morning*
*各位早上好*
*To you and you and you.*
闲话少说 我把这里交给你们了
Anyway, I will let you all get to it.
华伦 华伦
Warren. Warren.
怎么了
Yeah.
这些就是权威人士吗
These are the powerhouses?
是的 怎么了
Yes, why?
你不觉得他们不合适吗
You don't think they're lacking?
阿德里安 里面有一位联邦法官
Adrian, that's a federal judge,
顶级电视新闻工作者 一流的教育工作者
a top TV journalist and an award-winning educator.
-如果你担心党派偏见... -不是
- Oh, look, if this is about partisanship... - No. No, no.
你给我个聪明的共♥产♥党人 我会很激动
You get me a smart Republican, I'd be thrilled.
华伦 我认识他们三个
Warren. I know these three.
他们都是行走的白♥痴♥
They are functioning idiots.
我不知道你有高人一等的优越感 阿德里安
I never thought of you as an elitist, Adrian.
-不是吧 伙计 -但是
- Come on, man, I... - But, you know,
如果他们都是行走的白♥痴♥
if they are functioning idiots,
那你做起事来应该更容易
it should make your job easier.
说服他们
Convince them.
只要取得多数票就行
All you need is a majority.
三比二获胜就行
Three votes to two.
你可以的
You've got this.
卢卡·奎恩在哪儿 卢卡·奎恩
Lucca Quinn? Lucca Quinn.
-请稍等 -天呐
- I'll be with you in a minute. - Oh, my God.
女士 小姐
Ma'am. Miss?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你好 我朋友要生了
Hi, um, my friend is giving birth.
卢卡·奎恩 你知道她在哪...
Lucca Quinn, you know where...
她在那里
She's right there.
-谢谢 -舒缓音乐
- Okay. - calming music.
天呐 无痛分娩针呢
Jesus, God, where is the epidural?
接通了 接通科林电♥话♥了
I got him, I got Colin.
他在华盛顿进展如何
How's he doing in D.C.?
你接这电♥话♥试试
Don't you dare take that.
好吧
All right.
你帮梅丽莎开开门行吗
Can you show Marissa how to use a door?
嗨 科林 你在哪儿
Hello, Colin? Where are you?
我正赶往机场 你觉得...
I'm headed to the airport, what do you think...
先生 先生 拜托你换道行吗
Sir, sir, could you go around, please?
这条道堵得不动了 先生
This lane is not moving, sir.
-妈的 -我刚离开18个小时
- Fuck! - I'm out of town for 18 hours,
你♥他♥妈♥怎么就挑现在生啊
and that's when you choose to go into motherfucking labor?
天呐 有人和我一起讲粗话的感觉真好
God, it's good to hear someone swear other than me.
这条道在动了
This lane is moving.
我们为什么要走这条道 这...
Why would we be in this lane? It makes...
我去你♥妈♥的♥
Fucking hell!
混♥蛋♥
Cocksucker!
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Motherfucking cocksucker!
混账东西
Fucking asshole!
狗♥娘♥养♥的 去死 混账东西...
Fucker! Fuck! Fucking, fucking cock sucking...
妈的...傻屌♥ 混♥蛋♥
Fuck! ...ass licking, ball fondler!
谢谢你同意在家和我们见面 麦克维先生
Thank you for letting us come to you, Mr. McVeigh.
弹道分♥析♥部要求加快对你的背景调查
Ballistics asked to expedite your background check.
他们想让你尽快投入工作
They want to put you to work fast.
-所以派了我们来 -好的
- So here we are. - No problem.
-你认识玛娅·林德尔吗 -知道
- Do you know Maia Rindell? - Yes.
你在林德尔基金投资过吗
Did you have any investment in the Rindell Fund?
没有 但我妻子的投资可能使我从中受益
No, but I probably benefited through community property.
理解
Understood.
你知道朱莉·雷柏吗
Do you know Julie Rayborn?
-不 -她是个在这里过夜的邻居
- No. - She's a neighbor who stayed overnight here.
你知道塔利·纳尔逊吗
Do you know Tully Nelson?
知道
Yes.
他在这里过夜的时候
Did you have any contact with him
你和他有过接触吗
when he stayed here overnight?
没有
No.
你知道他什么时候来过过夜吗
Do you know when he stayed here?
不知道
No.
不止一个晚上吗
Was it more than one night?
我不知道
I don't know.
这间公♥寓♥有多余的卧室吗
Does this apartment have more than one bedroom?
就一个
No.
库尔特
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表