剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
-你没意见吧 -当然
- Are you okay with this? - Sure.
别打起架来就好
Just don't get in any fistfights, okay?
我会尽力
I will try not to.
祝你庭审顺利
Uh, good luck with the trial.
明天才开始呢
It's not until tomorrow.
对
Right, right.
祝你明天顺利
Uh, well, uh, good luck with it tomorrow.
再见
Bye.
-你没打过电♥话♥给他吧 -你说谁
- You didn't call him, did you? - Who?
-马歇尔·洛克吗 -没 他说什么
- Marshall Lock? - No. What did he say?
他又想让我做他律师了
He wants me to be his lawyer again.
这才叫情绪波动
Talk about mood swings.
-或许戴安打过电♥话♥ -不是
-Well, maybe Diane called him. - No.
他说他希望靠近权力核心
He said he wants to be near the center of power.
-而我现在... -你的推文
- And that I'm now… - Your tweet.
打赌你还是热搜词
I bet you're still trending.
我的天
Oh, my God.
怎么
What?
我得走了
I think I have to go.
我不会嫁给你 不会假装有其它可能性
I'm not gonna marry you, and I won't pretend otherwise.
我不会说谎 不会误导大众
I'm not gonna lie, I'm not gonna mislead,
我不会成为在你身旁支持你的女人
and I'm not gonna be the woman who stands by your side.
我是你孩子的母亲 你的密友
I'm the mother of your child, a close friend of yours,
是伊州第一国会选区的
and a registered voter
注册选举人
in the 1st Congressional District of Illinois.
你想要我的支持 就得同意我的条件
You want my support, you're gonna agree to my terms.
好 要进来坐吗
Okay. Do you want to come in?
我每月露一次面
I'll do one appearance a month.
我会发表支持你的公开声明
I'll issue a public statement of support.
我会腾出时间接受采访
And I'll make myself available for interviews.
就这样
That's the deal.
那你同意不再发推文
And you'll stay off Twitter?
正想跟你说呢
Yeah, I wanted to tell you
我妈在这儿 但你...
my mom was here, but you...
卢卡不介意的 我们是好朋友
Lucca does not mind; we're good friends.
进来 有百吉饼吃
Come on in. I've got bagels.
这就是怀孕的那位
Wow, that's pregnant.
祝贺你 是喜事
Good pregnant, not a bad thing.
这位是斯蒂芬·兰金霍尔 我们的助手
This is Stephen Rankin-Hall. He's helping us out.
斯蒂芬 这位是卢卡·奎恩
Stephen, this is Lucca Quinn.
他是我儿子的...情人
That's my son's... lover.
这个词合适吗
Do we like that word?
不行 听起来关系不正当
No. It sounds perverse.
"我孩子的母亲"
"The mother of my baby."
对 这就是我
Yeah. That's me.
我没什么自省能力 但别人告诉我
I'm not on the spectrum, but I have been told
我总是分不清讽刺言语
I don't recognize sarcasm very well.
你刚是在讽刺 对吧
That was sarcasm, right?
-就一点吧 -我们十分感谢
- A bit. - We are being thankful
卢卡任何形式的参与
toward Lucca for any involvement,
即使是最小限度的参与
even the most minimal.
卢卡 吃个百吉饼吧
Lucca, have a bagel.
对孩子好
It's good for the baby.
我们要过一遍我们的政♥治♥策略
We're going over our political strategy.
-她知道多少 -你可以直接和我说
- How much does she know? - You can talk to me.
-你知道多少 -没多少
- How much do you know? - Not that much.
有四位党派领袖决定在第一区
There are four party bosses who control the replacement
接替邦斯戴尔的人选
for Barnsdale in the 1st.
所以这次竞选只用说服他们四人
So this is a campaign to convince only four people.
四个人和6万5千人比的话
Should be easy, right?
应该很容易 对吧
Four people instead of 65,000.
但失去一张投票也比
But it is a lot easier to lose one vote
失去一万张容易得多
than it is to lose 10,000 votes.
-什么时候定 -两周后
- And when is this decided? - In two weeks.
下周我会和党派领袖会面
I'm meeting with the bosses next week.
有几个候选人
How many candidates are there?
还不一定 我们觉得有五个
That changes. We think five.
我们还吓走了两个
We scared off two.
科林的优势是什么
And what are Colin's chances?
问得好 他是唯一的检察官
Good. He's the only prosecutor.
这是也有不好的一面
Which can be bad, too.
我们的国会选区一部分是蓝领
It's partly a blue collar congressional district,
一部分是非裔美国人
partly African-American;
这部分你就能帮得上忙了
that's where you can be helpful.
我是个辩护律师
I'm a defense attorney.
对 而且是黑白混血
Yes. And biracial,
如果我可以这么说的话
if I can say that.
你可以这么说
You can say that.
你也不是红眼的激进分子
And you're not a burning-eyed radical.
喜欢你那条萨莉·海明斯的推特
Loved the Sally Hemings tweet.
-是你自己写的还是别人写的 -我自己
- Was that you or someone else? - That was me.
-你知道孩子的性别吗 -不知道
- Do you know the sex of the kid? - Nope.
知道了记得告诉我
You'll keep me informed.
我会第一个打给你
You'll be the first I'll call.
-这是讽刺 -非常棒
- Sarcasm. - Very good.
谢谢 你们俩不会结婚吗
Thank you. But you two are not getting married?
-不会 -不 他们是摩登情侣
- No. - No, they're a modern couple.
活在罪恶中
Living in sin.
别把这件事发推 好吗
Don't tweet that, okay?
我要走了
I have to go.
-你还好吗 -当然
- You all right? - Sure.
我连发推都要受限制 能不好吗
Why wouldn't I be okay about what I can tweet and not tweet?
-打给我 -还有我 亲爱的
- Call me. - And me, dear.
走了
Going now.
"2017年5月9号♥ 周二"
"On Tuesday, May 9, 2017,"
唐纳德·约翰·特朗普妨碍了
"Donald John Trump impeded..."
改成 9号♥"左右"
Let's say "On or about" The 9th.
日期没有争议 就是9号♥
There's no dispute about the date. It was the 9th.
"左右"是弹劾文的
"On or about" is the standard language
标准用语
in articles of impeachment.
把周二去掉吧
You know, let's lose the Tuesday.
周几能有什么区别呢
I mean, what difference does the day of the week make?
那留着又能有什么区别
What difference does it make to leave it in?
我们谈谈吧 民♥主♥党♥国♥委会刚打来了
Uh, let's talk for a minute. That was the DNC.
他们在实时观看 他们...
They're watching this in real time, and they have...
不然 我们出来说吧
Actually, let's-let's step out for a second.
剩下你们律所和另外一家了
It's between you and one other firm.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 这可是很大的成就
Yes. That's a real achievement.
但我...想提点建设性的批评意见
But I-I need to offer just a hint of constructive criticism.
另一个律所风格沉稳 成员都很杰出
This other firm is a bit staid and white-shoed.
他们是更主流的民♥主♥党
They're more mainstream Democrat.
而民♥主♥党♥国♥委会喜欢的是你们的热情高涨
What the DNC likes about you is how passionate you are,
你们的独特视角 还有更...
how you have a very specific point of view, a more--
更什么来着 更好战的态度
Oh, what's the word? A more pugnacious attitude.
这是他们想看到的
They want to see that.
那些法律论据 别的地方都可以提供
They can get these legal arguments from anyone.
但他们想看到的是你们的激♥情♥
But they want to see your passion.
他们想看到你们对特朗普所作所为的愤怒
They want to see your anger about what Trump is doing.
清楚了吗
Okay?
当然 当然
Sure. Sure.
-好了 我进去等你们 -好的
- Okay. I'll see you in there. - Yep.
他们想让我们更有街头范
They want us to be street.
天了
Oh, my God.
所以我们怎么办
So... what do we do?
他们给了我们一个席位
Well, we're being offered a seat at the table.
我们可不能现在哭着说不要吧
We can't cry about it now, you know?
我可以扮演愤怒的黑人女性
I-I will be the angry black woman,
你可以扮演那个喊"黑人生命很重要"的
and, uh, you can be Black Lives Matter.
你懂的
You know, and...
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表