剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Roger Hill, hit by a van.
丹·奥森博 一枪正中胸口
Dan Oxenbold, shot in the chest.
现在是威尔克·霍布森
And now Wilk Hobson.
我们想让你们参加我们下次的会议
We want you to attend our next meeting.
但我们不是六大律所之一
But we're not one of the big six.
对 但我们看了你昨晚的节目 阿德里安
True. But, Adrian, we saw you on cable news last night,
很令人印象深刻
and we were impressed.
我们同意再邀请一个律所 你的律所
We have agreed to invite one more firm-- yours.
这些会议的内容是什么
Uh, what are these meetings about?
关于威胁到我们的生计
An existential threat to our livelihoods
和生存的大事
and our lives.
有人在谋杀芝加哥的律师
Chicago lawyers are being killed,
当局就忙着开律师的玩笑 没空帮我们
and the authorities are too busy making lawyer jokes to help us.
没人同情我们
No one sympathizes,
我们需要自救
so it's up to us to do for ourselves.
他够客气了
Respect.
非常
Big-time.
七大律所之一
Whoa! One in seven firms.
你昨晚在新闻里说什么了
What did you say last night on the news?
我不知道
I do not know.
我觉得很蠢
I... I thought it was stupid.
你说得很棒 你应该看看
You were good. You should take a look.
律师总那样 现在这是活该
Lawyers have had this coming for a long time.
今日新闻 "杀死所有律师":客户谋杀律师
如果这意味着他们现在要小心行事
And if they're looking over their shoulders now, I--
-我觉得这说不定是好事 -抱歉
- maybe that's a good thing. - Uh, excuse me.
但也正是这些律师
Now, these are the same lawyers
在免费提供法律服务
offering their services free of charge?
-你看起来挺不错的 -因为头大
- Well, you look good. - It's the big head.
头大的人都挺上镜的
Big heads play well on TV.
请让我说完 女士
Please let me finish, ma'am.
拜托 我可是男的
Excuse me, I'm not a "Ma'am."
我很抱歉
My apologies.
我看不到你
I can't see you.
好 还有30秒
Okay, 30 seconds.
关于《窥踪新闻》最近的诉讼案
The recent lawsuit of PeeperNews.Com
阿德里安 你对他们近来法律行为有何看法
Adrian, do you have a take on their recent legal moves?
我没有参与窥踪新闻案
Well, I'm not involved in the Peeper Newscase,
但我觉得被告律师不该
but I do think it was a mistake
在这个节骨眼上作出让步
for the defense attorney to concede the point.
他们有问你要不要继续上台吗
Have they asked you to come back on?
这周继续 我拒绝了
This week. I told them no.
坚持《第一修正案》
holding to the First Amendment.
禁止剥夺言论自♥由♥或新闻自♥由♥
我是说 这不仅关系到《第一...》
I mean, it's not just the First...
非常感谢 博斯曼先生
Thank you very much, Mr. Boseman.
或许你该重新考虑一下
Maybe you should reconsider.
戈尔·维达尔曾经说过
You know what Gore Vidal said.
美国小说家 评论家 剧作家
永远别错过做♥爱♥或者上电视的机会
Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television.
好吧
Okay.
律师总那样 现在这是活该 而且...
Lawyers have had this coming for a long time. And...
没办公桌可用吗
No workstations available?
我来晚了
I got here too late.
我问下
Quick question.
卢卡和你谈过了吗
Has Lucca talked to you?
谈什么
About?
关于她的...情况
About her... condition.
没有
Uh, no.
-你觉得她会和你说吗 -我...
- Do you think she will? - I...
我觉得她想被当做一名律师
I think she wants to be thought of as a lawyer,
而不是孕妇来看待
and not an expectant mother.
好吧
Okay.
马科尼案下一次预审动议是什么时候
When's the next pretrial motion in the Marconi case?
后天
Day after tomorrow.
好 你来接手预审动议
Okay. You handle the motion.
凯恩先生
Mr. Cain?
卢卡是首席律师
Lucca is first chair.
没错 但这次动议不是
Yes, but not for this motion.
-你来接手 -为什么
- You take it. - Why?
因为我是合伙人 而你是普通律师
Uh, because I'm a partner, and you're an associate,
我想让你接手
and I want you to take it.
是因为卢卡的情况吗
Is this about Lucca's condition?
不 是给你个机会做首席律师
No. It's about you having a chance to be first chair.
卢卡知道吗
Does Lucca know?
不知道
No.
你去告诉她吧
Go ahead and tell her.
-还没有办公桌吗 -没有 我不在乎
- Still no desk? - Uh, no. I don't mind.
我喜欢待在角落
I like the corner.
你随行出警后不一样了啊
You are different since your ride-along.
不 我还是我 一模一样
No, I am the same. Exactly the same.
所以 我想在马科尼案的延期动议中
So, I'm hoping we can use the DOJ's problems against them
用司法部的问题来驳斥他们
in this Marconi continuance.
我看了他们的工作量
Been looking at their workload,
他们已经对现有七成的诉讼
and they have asked for continuances
提出了延期庭审...
on 70% of their active cases...
朱利叶斯刚刚让我在下次动议中做辩护
Julius just asked me to argue the next motion.
什么
What?
朱利叶斯刚让我在下次马科尼案动议中做辩护
Julius told me to argue the next Marconi motion.
-为什么 -他没说原因
- Why? - He didn't say.
但是他说起你的...情况
But he was talking about... your condition.
操蛋
Oh, fuck.
他们只是想知道这会不会是个问题...
They just want to know if this is gonna be something...
我跟你说 这是我的私事
Do you know what? It's my business.
没错 你说得对 这是你的私事
It is. You're right. It is your business.
但你连我都没说 我可是你的朋友
But you haven't even told me, and I'm your friend.
我怀孕了 我有宝宝了
I'm pregnant. I'm having a baby.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没说的很大一部分原因是这几个词
Now, part of it was just having those words
很难说出口
come out of my mouth.
感觉怪怪的
It feels weird.
我觉得你说得很好听
Well, you know what, you spoke them well.
我还有个顾虑
Here's the other worry.
我在争取升为合伙人
I'm on the partner track.
这是我职业生涯中头一回 我看到了契机
For the first time in my career, I have some traction.
现在我担心他们会因为...
And now I'm worried they'll use...
这种情况而处罚我
this to penalize me.
法律上 他们不能这样
They can't. Legally.
对他们而言如果你不告诉他们
Well, look, it's gonna be easier for them to hold you back
他们就更容易阻挠你
if you don't tell them.
他们可以只说你的工作表现不够好
Then they can just say it's all about performance.
你应该告诉他们你怀孕了
You should get your pregnancy on the record.
你说得没错
That's a good point.
那就告诉他们
Then tell them.
我们又见面了
And here we are, again.
卢茨女士
Ms. Lutz.
你好吗
How are you?
每次有律师被杀 我都会想到你
Every time a new lawyer is killed, I think of you.
每次凶手被绳之以法
And every time a new killer is arrested,
我都会想到你
I think about you.
我们共同点还真不少 准备好了吗
So much in common. Ready to spar?
全体起立 听着
All rise. Hear ye, hear ye.
库克县巡回法庭分院
This branch of the Circuit Court of Cook County
现在开庭 期间可依法休庭
is now in session, pursuant to adjournment.
尊敬的法官...
The Honorable...
欢迎 陪审团的女士们和先生们
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen of the jury.
请坐
Please.
我先对你们将要看到的打个预防针
Now, let me prepare you for what you're about to see.
庭审不同于电视上所看到的
Trials are nothing like what is shown on television.
寻求正义过程漫长
Justice is slow.
一个小时是不可能顺利结束的
Nothing is ever wrapped up in 60 minutes here.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表