剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
The data points are subjective and open to interpretation.
同行批阅 父母批阅
What are the proportional weights
以及国家统一测试
between peer and parental reviews and
三者权重比例是多少
state-mandated testing?
同行和父母批阅各占百分之五
It is five percent peer review, five percent parental,
测试占九♥成♥
90% testing.
你们认为
And would you consider
国家统一测试
state-mandated testing to be
是主观数据点吗
a subjective data point?
-不 -不 先生们
- Uh, no. - No. Gentlemen,
虽然充分考虑了你们的观点 但是驳回
I think your point is well taken, but rejected.
好吧 这确实有点乱
Okay. Well, this is a bit of a mess.
你才用了不到一小时
You were less than an hour.
失败来得很快
Well, failure is fast.
你做什么呢
What you making?
这是《我的世界》小僵尸
It's a Minecraft baby zombie.
他叫胆小鬼
His name is Chicken.
棒
Cool.
-我能玩平板电脑吗 -不行
- Can I have my iPad? - No.
卢卡来过了
Lucca was here.
她不喜欢噪音
She doesn't like noise.
你为什么失败了
Why were you failing?
不知道
I don't know.
因为我没自己想象得那么优秀吧
'Cause I'm not as good as I think I am.
小伙子
Hey, bubs?
去年 国家统一测试你考得挺好的吧
Last year, you did well on the state-mandated test, didn't you?
当时是波特老师
That was Mrs. Potter.
她不喜欢我
She didn't like me.
是的 但是你考得不错 对吗
No, but y-you did well, right?
考试吗 是的
On the test? Yes.
记得吗 我们还吃了冰激凌
Remember? We had ice cream.
记得
Yeah, yeah.
但是今年跟科尔森老师 考了多少
But this year with Mr. Coulson, what happened?
我得了73分
I got a 73.
去年多少分
Yeah, and last year how much?
92分
92.
你跟着喜欢的老师学 成绩反倒糟糕
You did worse with a teacher you really liked.
这说不通
That doesn't make sense.
这是马尔科姆去年
Here's the bubble answer sheet
考试的答题卡
from Malcolm's test last year.
这...这是去年的
Well, here's-here's this year's.
有什么区别吗
So, what's different?
我要找什么
What am I looking for?
涂改的痕迹
Erasures.
这有 这有
There. There.
又一处
And there.
可能十几个 可能更多
Maybe a dozen of 'em, maybe more.
我没做任何涂改
I didn't erase these.
但是这次考试中所有的错误答案
But don't you find it odd that
都被擦掉了 填上了正确的答案
all of the wrong answers on this test were erased,
你不觉得奇怪吗
and the correct ones were filled in?
不觉得 学生们经常这样
No. Students do that all the time.
他们先是做错了 然后又决定改正确答案
They make a mistake, and then decide on the right answer.
但是你班里的每个学生
But every single student in your class had
在考试中都至少涂改了五六次
at least five or six erasures on their tests.
我再重申 这是好事 说明学生们在思考
Again, this is good news. The students are thinking.
然而科尔森老师的班级里 一个涂改都没有
And yet, in Mr. Coulson's class, there isn't a single erasure.
你的言外之意让我感到很气愤
I'm offended by what you're implying.
我们的言外之意是什么呢
And what are we implying?
这是我改的 对吗
That I did this. Right?
你和其它老师
That you and the other teachers
非常担心被解雇
were so worried about being dismissed,
所以你们检查了答题卡
that you went through the answer sheets,
你们为了达到合格分数篡改了一定数量的答案
and you changed just enough of the answers to get a passing score.
除了被解雇的科尔森老师以外
Except for one teacher, Mr. Coulson, who was dismissed.
仲裁员先生
Mr. Arbiter,
抱歉 但这简直就是疯狂的猜测
I'm sorry, but this is wild conjecture.
是的 是猜测 但是我不认为疯狂
Yes, it's conjecture... but I wouldn't call it wild.
仲裁员先生 我们要求您否决学校
Mr. Arbiter, we ask that you rule against the school.
我确实有这个打算 但我有个问题
And I'm tempted to, but here's my problem.
波特老师说
Ms. Potter is saying
这些都是学生自己涂改的 对吗
that the students made all the erasures, correct?
是的 一定是
Yes, definitely.
所以没有证据的话 我也做不了什么
So, without proof, I'm afraid my hands are tied.
去吧
Go.
给我找出证据
Get me proof.
现在怎么做
So, what now?
不知道
I don't know.
要不我们去找学生问问他们有没有涂改
Maybe we go to the students and ask if they erased?
马尔科姆能作证吗
Could Malcolm testify?
不知道 我问问
I don't know. Let me ask.
麦克维先生 你好
Oh, Mr. McVeigh. Hi.
-你好 -我以为你在洛城
- Hello. - I thought you were in L.A.
是的 但我想给戴安一个惊喜
I was. I wanted to surprise Diane.
很浪漫
Oh, that's great.
她会很开心的
She'll be thrilled.
我给她打个电♥话♥
I can, um, call her.
她不接手♥机♥
She's not answering her cell phone.
她可能在做取证
I think she's at a deposition.
可能要一会儿
She might be a while.
等她有空了我给你电♥话♥好吗
Do you want me to call you?
行 好吧
Uh, sure. Okay.
她看到你会很开心的
She'll be thrilled to see you.
你在哪 库尔特来了
库尔特
Kurt?
能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
-你很精通法医学 -弹道学
- You're into forensics. - Ballistics.
对 可能这样问很奇怪
Right. This might sound ridiculous,
但有没有什么法医学可以检验涂改痕迹
but is there any forensics for erasers--
比如铅笔橡皮擦的涂改痕迹
like, pencil erasers?
很感谢您出庭作证 先生
Thank you for testifying for us, sir.
你能跟我们讲讲橡皮擦吗
Now what can you tell us about erasers?
橡皮擦 擦铅笔字的吗
Erasers? Like on a... pencil?
是的
Yes.
你们确定找对人了吗
Are you sure you have the right guy?
我是来自"法律援助网"的人
I'm from YourLawHelper.Com.
抱歉 我们
Sorry. We...
先生 你能
Uh, sir, can you, uh...
你检查了三年级学生的答卷
You've examined the third- grade students' answer sheets.
你对涂改痕迹有什么看法
What can you tell us about the erasure you see?
这些痕迹不是出自学生之手
Well, they didn't come from the students.
为什么你这么肯定
And why are you so sure?
他们都来自于同一橡皮擦 成分为乙烯基
They all came from one eraser, and it's vinyl.
学生没有乙烯基橡皮擦
The students didn't have vinyl erasers.
仲裁员先生 这个算法
Mr. Arbiter, the algorithm
毫无意义 因为它依据
is worthless because it depended
国家统一测试的准确性
on the accuracy of state-mandated testing,
但正如专家所言
but as forensic evidence proves,
几乎所有的教师都篡改了测试结果
almost all of the teachers tampered with their tests,
除了一位教师 一位诚实的教师
except for one teacher, one honest teacher,
而他因此被解雇了
who was fired--
科尔森先生
Mr. Coulson.
克罗泽女士
Ms. Crozier?
你有什么要说的吗
You have a response?
我女儿的试♥卷♥在里面吗
Is my daughter's test in there?
你保住了工作
You got your job back.
薪水不变 职位也不变
Same pay, same position.
-太好了 -天啊
- That's great. Um... - Oh, God.
马尔科姆会很开心的
Malcolm is gonna be so thrilled.
事实上 我有个新工作
Actually, I was offered a new job.
-是吗 -德怀特学院 私立的
- You were? - Dwight Academy? The private school.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表