剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Oh, of course, because you're too much of a luddite.
看来是场硝烟弥漫的硬仗了
So, this is all-out war now?
那是
Alas, yes.
我觉得你老态龙钟的时候更精彩呢
It was almost better when I thought you were senile.
"别跟我讲老年人的智慧"
"Do not let me hear the wisdom of old men,
"我只要听他们的愚蠢"
but only of their folly."
"他们怕恐惧 怕疯狂"
"Their fear of fear and frenzy,
"还害怕拥有"
their fear of possession."
弹道学大佬搭上丰腴金发女
梅丽莎 有什么发现
Marissa, what do you got?
杰去哪了
Where-where is, where is Jay?
我不知道
I don't know.
我大概知道所罗门·沃茨接下来要怎么做
I think I know where Solomon Waltzer's going next.
什么意思 "接下来怎么做"
What do you mean, "Going next"?
我追踪着微定向的文章
I've been following the microtargeted articles
想看辩方下一步的攻击方法
to see where the defense will go in their next attack.
是什么
And where is that?
有三篇质疑库尔特·麦克维可信度的文章
There are three articles questioning kurt McVeigh's reputation.
没错 他们要打击我们的优势
Yup. They're going after our strengths.
弹道分♥析♥
Ballistics.
库尔特有什么弱点
Where is Kurt vulnerable?
我不知道
I don't know.
这些文章怎么说
What are the articles saying?
要不你自己看
Um, maybe you should just read it.
不 你说吧
No, you read it.
他背着你偷吃
That he cheated on you.
老天
Oh, Jesus.
他是要把这场官司变成肥皂剧
He's turning it into a soap opera.
那就给库尔特准备回答问题
So we prep Kurt on all the questions.
他上庭表现很好的
He's good on the stand.
-你就别进去了 -不行
- You stay out of court. - No.
戴安 陪审团会注意你的反应
Diane, the jury will be looking at you to see your reaction.
那又怎样 我不会有反应
So? I won't react.
你可以吗
Can you not?
我可以
I can not.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're all right?
泰然自若
Cool as a cucumber.
法官阁下 我方请求
Your Honor, we would like to call
传唤第一位证人 但很抱歉
our first witness, but I must apologize.
我们不得不在最后时刻替换
We've had to replace our ballistics expert
-弹道专家 -反对 法官阁下
- at the last minute. - Objection, Your Honor.
庭审前辩方没有公开
Witness was not disclosed
证人信息
prior to trial.
我们的专家证人病了
Our expert witness was taken sick.
不过替换一下
It's merely a replacement.
准许新证人 别担心
I'll allow. Don't worry.
你们会有时间准备的
You'll-you'll be given time to prepare.
继续 沃茨先生
Go ahead, Mr. Waltzer.
传唤霍利·韦斯特福尔
We call Holly Westfall.
怎么
What?
的确 深陷肥皂剧情
Yup. We're deep in soap opera territory.
根据原告专家 麦克维先生的证词
According to the plaintiff's expert, Mr. McVeigh,
子弹射入
the angle of the bullet
原告身体的角度是
that resulted in the plaintiff's injury
15.6度
was 15.6 degrees.
首先 你同意吗
First of all, do you agree with that?
很不幸 我不同意
No, unfortunately.
那么...
And do...
你为什么说"很不幸"
Why do you say "Unfortunately"?
因为我非常尊敬麦克维先生
Well, because I have deep respect for Mr. McVeigh.
我只是觉得他分♥析♥错了
I just think he's wrong on this.
明白 那么你觉得
I see. So, you-you don't
拉希德被子弹射中时
think Rashid was lying on the ground
并不是躺在仓库前的地上
in front of the warehouse when he was shot?
对 据我分♥析♥ 他是在之前
No. From my analysis, he was hit
废品回收站内交火时被子弹射中
in the crossfire in the salvage yard warehouse earlier.
明白了 韦斯特福尔女士
I see. Now, Ms. Westfall,
你私下认识麦克维先生
you know Mr. McVeigh personally,
对吗
is that correct?
库尔特·麦克维曾一度是我的弹道学教授
Kurt McVeigh was my ballistics professor at one time.
他跟你分享过
And did he ever share with you
他说服陪审团的方法吗
his approach to persuading a jury?
说过 他喜欢带陪审团去案发现场
Yes. He believes in taking the jury to the scene of the crime
因为这让陪审员有更深的体会
because it makes more of an impression.
同时可以增加自己做为专家的可信度
It can also bolster your credibility as an expert
让你更容易说服他们
and make it more likely that you can persuade them.
这是他在课堂上讲的吗
And did he tell you all this in the classroom?
不
No.
好的 那他是在哪讲的
I see. Where did he tell you this?
我反对 法官阁下 与本案无关
Objection, Your Honor. Relevance?
这能帮助陪审团判定
It helps the jury gauge
证词的价值 法官阁下
the value of the statement, Your Honor.
反对无效
Overruled.
不 不是在教室讲的
No, it wasn't in the classroom.
是占用私人时间讲的
It was in a private setting.
怎样的私人时间
What kind of a private setting?
再次反对 法官阁下 与本案无关
Again, objection, Your Honor, as to relevance.
韦斯特福尔女士 你要回答此问题
Ms. Westfall, you've been told to answer the question.
我与麦克维先生发生过关系
I had a relationship with Mr. McVeigh,
他是那时候说的
and he shared this with me then.
在床上吗
In bed?
法官阁下 我不愿意讨论我的...
Your Honor, I would really prefer not to discuss my...
这与韦斯特福尔女士
It goes to Ms. Westfall's
对麦克维先生的了解有关
knowledge of Mr. McVeigh.
你...
You are, uh...
你宣过誓 韦斯特福尔女士
you're under oath, Ms. Westfall.
是的 是在床上
Yes, I believe it was in bed.
你认为麦克维先生可能
You believe that Mr. McVeigh still has these
仍有相同的信念和担忧 对吗
same beliefs and concerns, though, isn't that right?
是的
Yes.
为什么
And why is that?
因为我们之后讨论过其他案子
Uh, because we've discussed cases since then.
在弹道学会议上吗
At ballistics conferences?
不
No.
在哪
Where then?
我们还有交往 偶尔一起喝一杯
We still socialize. We get drinks sometimes.
你没有理由怀疑
And you have no reason to believe that Mr. McVeigh
麦克维先生会对你隐瞒他的想法和感受
would not tell you what he was thinking and feeling?
他从未骗过我
I've never known him to lie to me.
你有什么能提供的吗
So, what can you tell us?
没
Nothing.
霍利·韦斯特福尔贬损了你的信誉
Holly Westfall's really damaged your credibility.
我们也得伤害她
We need to damage hers.
我理解
I understand that.
我会提供弹道学方面的证词
I'll offer testimony on ballistics.
这是我的专职
That's what I do.
不会涉及私事
Nothing personal.
你与韦斯特福尔女士的关系
Your relationship
可能毁了整个案子
with Ms. Westfall can ruin this whole case.
这就是私事
That is personal.
能让我俩聊聊吗
Could you give us a minute?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help on this.
陪审团信了她的话
The jury was convinced by her.
我知道
I know.
我们需要你揭露她的污点
We need something about her from your perspective.
我不能那么做
I can't do that.
她都做了
Well, she did it.
那不重要
Doesn't matter.
你竟对她...
So, you're loyal...
忠诚
to her?
我不会这么说
I wouldn't put it that way.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表