剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
-想点别的东西 -比如什么
- Focus on something else. - Like what?
-你要走了吗 -我什么
- Are you leaving? - Am I what?
弗朗西斯卡说你要走了 你要搬去特区了
Francesca says you're leaving, that you're moving to D.C.
什么
What?!
奥巴马的手下想请她去他那工作
Mm-hmm. She was offered a job by Obama's people.
是不是很棒
Isn't that wonderful?
是啥组织 等下 什么来着
It's organizing for... wait, what is it?
行动 我还没有确定
Action. I'm-I'm-I'm not sure I'm going.
你想好了 你和科林说你想好了
Well, yes you are. You told Colin you were.
没有 我说的是我会考虑的
No. I said I was considering it.
你什么时候离开
When would you leave?
不知道
I don't know.
我还没有想好我去不去
I-I don't know if I'm going.
哈柏科先生对此非常激动
Mr. Habercore was very excited about it.
好了 能等会再说这件事吗
Okay, can we deal with this later?!
*毛绒绒 毛绒绒 小可爱 小可爱*
*Fuzzy, fuzzy, cute, cute*
*毛绒绒 毛绒绒 小可爱*
*Fuzzy, fuzzy, cute.*
有人跟踪你吗
Were you followed?
没有
No.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yes.
你是谁
Who are you?
你需要我的帮助吗
Do you want my help?
我需要你的帮助吗
Do I need your help?
他们想把你关进监狱 你说呢
They're out to put you in prison, so you tell me.
"他们"是谁
Who's "They"?
你觉得你的这些麻烦都是巧合吗
You think all the problems you've been having are accidental?
你的调查员 现在是你
Your investigator, now you.
这都是有关联的
It's all connected.
他们知道你的律所在带头弹劾总统
They know your firm's leading the way on impeachment
还有那部尿尿录像带
and the pee-pee tape.
特朗普对那部尿尿录像带很上心
Trump's obsessed with the pee-pee tape.
怎么称呼
So, what do I call you?
深喉[水门事件的重要线人]Deep Throat?
不 我不玩深喉
No, I don't do deep throat.
我只喜欢双插和女♥女♥
Just double penetration and girl-on-girl.
你是色情片明星吗
You're a porn star?
曾经是
Former.
我现在是导演了
I direct now.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你可以无视我
Look, dismiss me if you want,
但特朗普根本不把西装男放在眼里
but Trump doesn't give a damn about men in suits.
米勒 科恩 他可以把他们当早餐吃了
Mueller, Cohen, he eats them for breakfast.
但他在意我
He cares about me.
他害怕我
He's terrified of me.
就像高中生一样
It's high school.
他害怕所有见过他裸体的人
He's terrified of anyone who's seen him in the nude.
你为什么需要我
Okay, so why do you need me?
因为我签了保密协议
Because I'm covered by a nondisclosure agreement.
而你没有
You're not.
我该怎么做
So what do I need to do?
从女人着手
Follow the women.
我没明白
I don't understand.
你想保护自己
You want to defend yourself,
就得找出他们的弱点
you need to find their weakness.
弱点就是女人
It's the women,
那些风流韵事 招♥妓♥事件 私生子女
the affairs, the prostitutes, the love child.
从女人着手
Follow the women.
我的车在这边
My car's this way.
一个艳星叫你"从女人着手"
A porn star told you to "Follow the women"?
我知道
I know.
我在过去半年里
I've spent the last six months in a haze
都在迷茫该如何辨别疯狂与正常
of not knowing what was crazy and what was not.
现在我还是分不清
I still don't know.
这个艳星告诉你为什么要从女人着手了吗
Did this porn star tell you why to follow the women?
我们能找到对付他们的把柄
So we'd have something to use against them.
可他不是来针对你的
But he's not going after you.
他要抓的是塔利·纳尔逊
He's going after Tully Nelson.
卢卡进医院了吗
Lucca's at the hospital?
是的 提前了两周
Yes. Two weeks early.
-她没事吧 -目前没事
- Is she okay? - So far.
你被传讯了
And you were served?
被那个起诉你的检察官
By the same prosecutor who went after you.
你需要什么
What do you need?
你帮了我 我也会帮你
You were there for me; I'm here for you.
他和某个女人之间可能有什么纠葛
There may be something between him and a woman.
你能去查下吗
Can you look into it?
你可以进去了 洛哈特女士
We're ready for you, Ms. Lockhart.
太好了 你应该认识迪佩西亚先生
Good. I think you know Mr. Dipersia.
是的 你好
Yes. Hello.
戴安
Diane.
你好 塔利
Hello, Tully.
你是来作证吗
Are you testifying?
我们能聊下吗
Can we talk for a minute?
我很抱歉把你卷了进来
Look, I'm so sorry about this.
这就是新美国
This is the new America.
去他的法♥西♥斯♥主义者
Fucking fascists.
你拒绝作证了吗
Listen, did you take the fifth?
-没有 我没什么不敢说的 -塔利
- No. I had nothing to be ashamed of. - Tully.
我们得开始站起来对抗这些荒唐事
Look, we have to start standing up to this bullshit,
而不是躲在法律的漏洞里
not hiding behind legal loopholes.
洛哈特女士
Ms. Lockhart.
好 事情是这样的
All right, here's the thing.
我放弃了律师与当事人保密特权
I waived attorney-client privilege.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我为我说的一切感到自豪
Everything I said I am proud of.
要么是个笑话 要么我支持它
It's either a joke or I stand by it.
现在让他们见鬼去吧 美人
Now go give them hell, gorgeous.
洛哈特女士 你好
Ms. Lockhart, hello.
你好 贝斯哈特先生
Hello, Mr. Basehart.
我们要问你一些
We just have some questions
关于你的客户塔利·纳尔逊的问题
about your client, Tully Nelson.
他已经放弃了律师与当事人的保密特权
He's already waived his right to attorney-client privilege.
对
Yes.
所以你有义务回答我的问题 对吗
So you're obliged to answer my questions, is that not so?
对
Yes.
纳尔逊先生是否在两个场合
Did Mr. Nelson on two occasions mention
提过想刺杀特朗普总统
wanting to assassinate President Trump?
是
Yes.
是吗 你难道不认为这事很重要
He did? And did you not think it was important
需要把这种威胁言论报告给政♥府♥吗
to report these threats to the authorities?
-不觉得 -为什么
- No. - Why is that?
就跟我不会报告约翰尼·德普
Well, for the same reason I didn't report Johnny Depp
在格拉斯顿堡的电影节上
when he talked about assassinating the president
说他要刺杀总统一样
during the, um, film festival in Glastonbury.
那是个玩笑
It was a joke.
你怎么知道是开玩笑的
And how did you know it was a joke?
因为约翰尼·德普说是的
Because Johnny Depp said it was.
不 塔利·纳尔逊
No. Tully Nelson.
一样的原因
Oh, for the same reason.
我问塔利他是不是开玩笑 他说是的
I asked Tully if he was joking and he said yes.
好 这说得通
Okay. That makes sense.
我给你放卷录音带 洛哈特女士
Let me play a tape for you, Ms. Lockhart.
你起床了
You up?
是的 起了
Actually, yes.
为什么用贝瑞塔
Why the Beretta?
你懂枪
Ah, you know guns?
这不是枪 是手♥枪♥
This is not a gun. It's a pistol.
我还知道把92S款的弹匣
And I know it's illegal
改成军用弹匣是违法的
to modify the Milsurp magazine for a 92S.
你们从哪拿到的录音
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表