剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第六季 第一集
莉兹
Liz!
最近还好吗
Hey, how are you?
你假期过得如何
How was your vacation?
棒极了
Fantastic,
如果还能再放一个月假就好了
but I needed another month.
好吧 谁不想呢
Yeah, well, who wouldn't?
-真是奇怪 -对吧
- This is weird. - Yeah.
-街上怎么了 -对
- The street? - Yeah,
好像是什么警♥察♥演练
it's some police exercise of some sort. I...
后面几周我们都得把车停在兰道夫街那边
We all have to park on Randolph for the next few weeks.
话说回来 听说公♥司♥里一切顺利
Anyway, I hear work is going well.
没错 上个月业绩不错
Yup. We had a good month.
查查网回来了
Chumhum is back.
对 这可是大客户 恭喜
I know. That is huge. Congratulations.
是要恭喜你才对
Ah, well, congratulations to you.
我能再多说两句吗
Can I say something?
你不用在楼下办公
You don't have to be downstairs.
我们能在23楼给你找个办公室
We can find room for you on the 23rd.
不用了 我还挺喜欢转角办公室的
No, I'm fine. I like the corner office.
好吧 我帮你把它扩大了一些
All right, well, I had it expanded for you.
不用那么麻烦的 但是谢谢你
Oh, well, you didn't have to, but thank you.
这是我应该做的
Well... it's the least I could do.
-那是什么 -好奇怪
- What is that? - That's weird.
一股烟花味
Smells like fireworks.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
查查网那边你需要人帮忙吗
Do you need help on Chumhum?
不用了 戴安在帮我
Uh, no, I got Diane's help.
戴安吗
Diane?
对 她休假回来了
Yeah. She's back from vacation.
-真的吗 -没错
- Really? - Yep.
-准备回来给你找事了吗 -没有
- Ready to sabotage you? - No.
她挺好的 我们聊得不错
She's good. We had a good talk,
她也自己想去楼下
and she-she wants to be downstairs.
莉兹 你是个不错的老板 我很喜欢你
Liz, you're a sweet leader and I love you,
但是戴安在楼下可不会开心
but Diane will not be happy downstairs.
芭芭拉·科斯达做了6年的冠名合伙人
Barbara Kolstad was a name partner for six years
戴安只用了几个月就把她挤出去 自己上了位
and in a few months, Diane had her out and took her job.
马德琳 上班的第一件事就是和你聊天可真开心
It is always so great to start my day with you, Madeline.
多留意她
Watch her.
她绝对会找你算账的
She's coming after you.
你来晚了 集体诉讼的在那边开会
You're late. The class action is in there.
知道了
Uh, good to know.
戴安·洛哈特的办公室在哪儿
Where is Diane Lockhart's office?
那边 但她还没来
Over there, but she's not in yet.
在写字板上登记
Just sign in on a clipboard.
会有人来帮你做集体诉讼的
They'll help you out with the class action.
谢了
Thanks.
戴安·洛哈特
-你好 -在接你电脑的电源
- Hello? - Just plugging in your computer.
梅丽莎
Marissa?
梅丽莎·戈德律师 乐意效劳
Marissa Gold, attorney at law, at your service.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你假期过得如何 -棒极了
- How was your vacation? - Wonderful.
但太短了
And much too short.
这儿都怎么了
What's going on here?
没什么 只是在帮你拆包
Uh, nothing, just helping you unpack.
不用麻烦你的
Oh, you don't have to do that.
-我可以自己来 -我知道
- I can do it. - I know.
我这是在讨好你
I'm doing it to get on your good side.
还想要这个吗
Still want this?
当然
Definitely.
你还好吗
You all right?
我只是还在倒时差
My mind's just in another time zone.
因为楼下的抗♥议♥ 我明白的
The protest downstairs, I know.
-什么 -楼下在抗♥议♥游♥行♥
- What? - The protests?
你没闻到催泪瓦斯吗 我差点中招
Didn't you smell the tear gas? I almost got stuck in it.
警♥察♥封了整条街
The police were barricading the street.
你想把这些放哪里
Where do you want these?
这都是什么
What are those?
非洲面具
African masks.
我知道 但是它们...
Well, I can see that, but where are they...
从哪儿来的
...from?
你楼上的衣橱 你一直没拆封
Your closet upstairs. You never unpacked them.
怎么了
What?
我们原来做过这些事吗
Does this feel like something we've done before?
你是指什么 拆包吗
What do you mean-- unpacking your stuff?
不是 不 我是说没错
No. I mean, yes.
我总觉得似曾相识
I have this weird feeling of déjà vu.
你是指什么 拆包吗
What do you mean-- unpacking your stuff?
没错 我们原来一起做过这个
Yes. We've done this before.
你是指什么 拆包吗
What do you mean-- unpacking your stuff?
多谢了
Thank you.
你知道怎么摆脱似曾相识的感觉吗
You know the best way to overcome déjà vu.
-什么 -也帮我一个忙
- What? - Do something nice for me.
这就是为什么我想讨好你
That's why I want to get on your good side.
我觉得今天可以
I think it's a smart idea to give me
让我来做莱拉动议的辩护
the Lila motion to argue today.
梅丽莎 那可是大案子
Oh. Marissa, that is a major case.
但只是要申请延期
But it's just a continuance,
而且我给这个案子做了几个月的律师助理
and I've been the paralegal on it for months now.
而且莱拉挺喜欢我的 她希望我参与进来
And Lila likes me. She wants me to be involved.
我保证我会好好表现的 我发誓
I promise I'll be great, I swear.
天呐
God.
一定是因为催泪瓦斯 这是今天第四次了
It must be the tear gas. That's the fourth one today.
马德琳·斯达克
Madeline Starkey.
什么
What?
马德琳·斯达克 那个联调局的探员
Madeline Starkey, the FBI agent.
她的办公室也这样
She had the same thing happen.
好吧 最奇怪的是
Okay. What's weird
街对面的钟楼一响...
is when the bell tower across the street rings...
鸟就对着窗户撞过来
The birds fly right into the window.
你还需要什么吗 戴安
Do you need something, Diane?
不用了
No.
延期的辩护你来吧
You can take the continuance.
真的吗
Really?
我不会让你失望的 我保证
You-you won't regret it, I swear.
我的天
Oh, God.
很高兴能和你聊天 下次见
Good talking to you. See you next time.
我不需要看这个了 比尔 我读过案子了
I don't need to see this, Bill. I've read the suit.
我觉得直接看证据比较好 你认为呢
I think it's helpful to see the evidence, don't you?
对 因为你很担心性侵事件
Ah, yes, because you were so concerned about sexual assault.
我以为是你在担心 看吧
I actually thought you were. Here it comes.
等等 不 停下
Wait. No. Stop.
停下 停下 放开我 求求你们了 停下
Stop, stop. G-Get off me. Stop, please!
放开我 停下
Get away from me. Stop!
比尔 你可以想放多久
Bill, you can show as much of this
就放多久 但这不是真的性侵
as you want, but this is not a real assault.
这是动画 你认识戴安吧
This is an animated assault. You know Diane?
-认识 戴安 -比尔
- I do. Diane. - Bill.
戴安和我代理过
Diane and I have represented dozens
许多强♥奸♥和性侵受害者 所以我们很愤怒
of rape and assault victims, which is why we're outraged
你竟然把这个动画和现实混为一谈
at equating this animated version for the actual thing.
所以你们正在为查查网辩护也是巧合了
Yeah, and it's just coincidence that you're defending Chumhum?
别在那儿打我们女权意识的主意了
Don't pretend to play on our feminist conscience.
你的客户完全可以
Your client had every opportunity
脱掉目镜 但她没有
to take off her goggles. She didn't.
-没错 都怪受害者 -得了吧
- That's right, blame the victim. - Oh, come on.
借其他女性的真实经历和财阀打官司
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表