剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
她需要罗莎莉联♥系♥她
And she needs Rosalie to get in touch with her.
玛娅有事情要提醒她爸爸和罗莎莉
Maia has a warning for her father and Rosalie.
联调局在查他们的位置
The Feds are onto their location.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
没事 你姐姐知道
That's okay. Your sister will.
告诉她他们现在很危险 让她打这个电♥话♥
Tell her they're in danger and to call this number.
这是一次性号♥码 所以不会被追踪到
It's a burner number, so it can't be traced.
你是谁
Who are you?
梅丽莎
Marissa.
谢谢你在突然通知的情况下
Thank you for testifying
也过来作证 洛哈特女士
on such short notice, Ms. Lockhart.
我没得选 我收到传票了
I didn't have much choice; I was subpoenaed.
法官阁下 再次声明 这是突袭控诉
Your Honor, again, this is prosecution by ambush.
我们没有为这个奇袭证人做准备
We are not prepared for this surprise witness.
是 正如我说的
Yes, and as I said,
查尔斯·阿伯内亚法官
如果你需要可以给你时间准备
you will have time if you need it.
请继续
Please, continue.
你起草了成立林德尔基金
You drew up the documents incorporating
为免税慈善机构的章程
the Rindell Foundation as a 501C(3).
-是吗 洛哈特女士 -是的
- Is that right, Ms. Lockhart? - Yes.
林德尔基金声明的目的是什么
And what was the stated purpose of the Rindell Foundation?
为第三世界提供医疗
To provide medical and educational assistance
和教育援助
in the Third World.
很有意义的目标
That's a worthy goal.
你知道这个基金
Do you know how much medical
给第三世界提供了
and educational assistance
多少医疗和教育援助吗
the foundation provided to the Third World?
-我不知道 -它提供的资助是零
- I do not. - Would it surprise you to know
会不会让你感到意外
that it delivered zero?
一分没给 一件物品没提供
No dollars. No goods.
反对 律师在作证
Objection. Counselor is testifying.
对 但他说得很好 反对无效
Yes, and quite well. Overruled.
亨利·林德尔是否曾让你
Did Henry Rindell ever ask you
给林德尔基金的章程
to draw up an addendum
起草附录
to the Rindell Foundation incorporation?
是的
He did.
你对这份附录有任何疑虑吗
And did you have any issues with this addendum?
-有 -为什么
- I did. - Why?
我认为它有问题 道德上的
I thought it was questionable, ethically.
它将林德尔公♥司♥的资金
It mixed funds from the Rindell Fund
和基金的资金混到一起了
with those of the foundation.
事实上 它让林德尔先生将钱放在基金
In fact, it allowed Mr. Rindell to park funds
从而避免证交会的调查
in order to avoid SEC investigations.
你为什么要起草这份附录
Why did you draw up this addendum?
我受命这么做
I was ordered to.
谁下的命令
By whom?
这只是一份签署的备忘录
It was just a signed memo.
她很可能不知道她签了什么
She probably didn't know what she was signing.
洛哈特女士
Ms. Lockhart.
谁命令你混合资金的
Who ordered you to mix the funds?
备忘录是玛娅·林德尔签署的
The memo was signed by Maia Rindell.
没事吧 林德尔女士
Everything all right, Ms. Rindell?
没事 法官阁下
Uh, yes, Your Honor.
抱歉 出现了紧急情况
My apologies... an emergency.
好 我们进行短暂的休庭
Oh, okay. Uh, well, we'll take a short recess.
对 是我
Yes, that was me.
是 等一下
Yes. Wait, one second.
是罗莎莉打来的
It's Rosalie.
罗莎莉 不是她妹妹
Rosalie? Not her sister?
不是 是罗莎莉
No, Rosalie.
未知来电
你好
Hello.
玛娅
Maia?
是我
Yes.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
我...不错
I... good.
其实 不算好
I-I mean, no, not really.
你的二发水平怎么样了
How's your second serve?
可能没变化
Probably about the same.
很久没打球了
I-I haven't played in a long time.
你该重新练习起来
Well, you should get back to it.
也许吧
I might.
你近来住在哪
where are you living these days?
我不说 你不会介意吧
Do you mind if I don't answer that?
现在情况有些复杂
It's kind of tricky here right now.
我理解
I understand.
但我有求于你
But, uh, I need something from you.
我要跟我父亲通话
I need to speak to my father.
我已经有好些年没见过你父亲了 玛娅
I haven't seen your father in years, Maia.
罗莎莉 绝非如此
Rosalie, that is not true.
是真的
It is true.
联调局给了我一张你在迪拜的照片
The FBI showed me a photo of you, in Dubai,
你从他的银行账户上取钱
taking money out of his account.
我知道我爸很久都不会回来
Look, I know my dad isn't coming back anytime soon.
我只是想跟他说话
I... I just really need to talk to him.
我得挂电♥话♥了 玛娅
I have to get off the phone now, Maia.
别 等等 听我说
No, no. Wait. Listen to me.
联调局透露给我能帮助你俩的信息
The FBI told me something that will help you both,
帮你们避开他们
something that will help you avoid them.
罗莎莉
Rosalie?
我在
I'm here.
我想跟我爸做个交易
I want to make a trade with my dad.
我需要他给我些消息
I need a piece of information from him
可以让我洗清嫌疑
that will keep me out of prison.
一次性电♥话♥号♥码
我再给你个一次性电♥话♥号♥码
Now, I'm gonna give you the number of another burner cell,
让我爸明早11点
and I need my dad to call me tomorrow morning
芝加哥时间打给我
at 11:00 Chicago time.
如果我没接到电♥话♥
And if he doesn't,
我一定会让联调局找到你俩
then I am going to let the FBI find both of you.
附录 首席执行官职责
洛哈特女士 请读一下公♥司♥章程中的
Ms. Lockhart, could you read the CEO obligations
首席执行官职责
in these articles of incorporation?
"监管董事会成员"
"Oversee board of the directors,
监管集资和资金管理
any fundraising and financial management,
"监管基础设施及基金会预算"
oversight of infrastructure and foundation budget."
这其实是另一家非盈利机构的章程对吗
And these articles are, in fact, for another nonprofit, correct?
看上去是
It appears to be.
但语言本身
But the language itself
却和玛娅基金会的章程几乎一致
is almost exactly the same as from Maia's foundation?
-是的 -这份是由其它非盈利基金的
- Yes. - Now, this is a memo signed by...
首席执行官签署的备忘录
the other nonprofit's CEO.
请读一下上面的内容
Could you tell me what it states?
非盈利基金应该与
That nonprofit funds should be mixed
赞助商的盈利性基金融为一体
with the sponsoring body's for-profit funds...
打断一下 反对
I'm sorry. Objection.
这什么意思 另一个非盈利基金
What... what is this? Another nonprofit?
-为什么要看这个 -我们试图说明
- Why are we looking at this? - We're trying to show
玛娅不知情时签署的备忘录...
that the memo signed unknowingly by Maia...
反对"不知情"
Objection to "Unknowingly."
撤回提问
I'll withdraw.
说明对于非盈利基金的首席执行官来说
That the memo signed by Maia
玛娅签署的备忘录并非不寻常
is not all that unusual for a nonprofit CEO.
虽然不够直接 但...可以
Well, this seems like a long way around, but... sure,
-反对无效 -洛哈特女士
- overruled. - Now, Ms. Lockhart,
此非盈利基金的目标是什么
what is the stated purpose of this other nonprofit?
请读一下
Could you please read there?
"为南美洲国家提供"
"To supply South American countries
"法律援助和教育"
with legal assistance and education."
很有意义的目标 是吗
A worthy goal. Yes?
-是的 -根据这份文件所示
- Yes. - And according to this document,
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表