剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我没有
That's not what I've been doing.
你甚至已经挖到几个了
You've even managed to snare a few.
我做的一切都是摆在明面上
Everything has been totally above board.
你发现你可以择优选那些最有利可图的
You figured you could cherry-pick the most lucrative ones,
把其他的扔掉 把尸骨剔干净
dump the rest and, uh, pick the carcass clean.
-谁告诉你的 -关键是 我们不是尸骨
- Where do you get this? - The thing is, we are not a carcass.
眼下 我们因为高级合伙人
At the moment, we are reeling
中枪而步履蹒跚
from our senior partner getting shot,
不过我们会恢复元气
but we will recover,
会奋力抓住我们自己的客户
and we will fight to hold onto our own clients,
顺便通知你
and, just so you know,
我们会挖你的客户
we are coming after yours.
-你这是犯傻 -不
- Now you're being silly. - No.
我意识到这个世界有多疯狂都没关系
I realize it's all right that the world is crazy,
只要我自己的小天地还正常就行
as long as I make my little corner of the world sane.
-戴安 -你现在给我滚出去
- Diane... - Now get the hell out of my office.
卢卡
Lucca?
你来了
You came.
当然 你都打电♥话♥了
Of course I came, you called.
需要什么
What do you need?
怎么了
What?
你没告诉我你当国会议员了
You didn't tell me about being a congressman.
对 今早的事
Oh, yeah, this morning.
实际上 我只是有人支持
Well, technically, I'm just endorsed.
还不算真正的国会议员
Not an actual congressman.
科林 你是唯一一个参选的民♥主♥党员
Colin, you're the only Democrat running
选区是芝加哥第一区 对手是个纳粹
in Chicago's first against a Nazi.
你是国会议员了
You are a congressman.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
而且你都没告诉我
And you didn't tell me.
要忙的事情太多了
Yeah, well, there was a lot going on.
你问我"我是你的什么人"
You asked me "What am I to you,"
我当时没回答
And I didn't answer.
是 也算答了
No, yeah-- you did.
不
No.
我没有
I didn't.
这是你的回答吗
Is that your answer?
是的
Yeah.
我还是有点困惑 但也还行
Okay. Okay, I'm still confused, but going with it.
我需要你帮我跟某人说个话
I need you to talk to someone for me.
-谁 -弗兰克·朗度
- Who? - Frank Landau.
民♥主♥党委员会委员长
Head of the Democratic Committee.
你真的认为那是菲利克斯·斯塔普斯
You really think that's Felix Staples?
你觉得呢
Do you?
我也不知道 斯塔普斯是动嘴那种类型的
I don't know, I mean, Staples is all talk.
他不会开枪的
He'd never fire a gun.
"求你了 芝加哥 多死几个律师吧"
"Please, Chicago: more dead lawyers please."
那是菲利克斯
That's Felix?
两周之前的推文
A tweet two weeks ago.
他是怪我们害他没出成书吗
Does he blame us for losing his book deal?
是的 不过我觉得不至于杀人
Well, yes, but I don't think enough to kill.
-他在芝加哥吗 -是的
- Is he in Chicago? - Yeah.
在另类右翼搏击俱乐部有个演讲
For a speech at an alt-right fight club.
弗兰克 有什么急事吗
Frank, what's the emergency?
我就是来聊聊
Oh, I just wanted to chat.
听说你这要扩张了
Heard you were expanding here.
寻思过来祝贺一下
Thought I'd congratulate you.
我本来打算早晨给你打电♥话♥汇报这事来着
Yeah, I was gonna call you in the morning and brief you on it.
有什么会让民♥主♥党委员会难堪的吗
Anything that will embarrass the Democratic Committee?
没有
No.
更多元化的客户 更多元化的律师
More diverse clients, more diverse lawyers.
这对民♥主♥党有好处
That's good for the Democrats.
对大家都有好处
That's good for everyone.
莱蒙德·毕夏普呢
What about Lemond Bishop?
他怎么了
What about him?
我听说你签下了芝加哥大毒枭
I heard you signed the top drug dealer in Chicago.
我觉得这不完全属实
I don't think that's quite true.
你没跟莱蒙德·毕夏普签合同吗
You didn't sign Lemond Bishop?
不 我指他不是大毒枭
No, I mean, he's not the top drug dealer.
-他已经转行了 -胡说
- He's moved on to other things. - Bullshit.
科林·斯威尼呢
And what about Colin Sweeney,
那个杀妻犯 你也跟他签了吗
the wife-killer, did you sign him up, too?
谁告诉你的
Who's telling you this?
重要吗
Does it matter?
是不是真的
Is it true?
你不觉得这会有利益冲突吗
You didn't think this would be a conflict of interest?
弗兰克 我们明天再谈这个吧
Frank, let's talk about this tomorrow.
不 我已经收到了
No. I've had overtures
雷&博律所的戴安·洛哈特的提议
from Diane Lockhart at Reddick/Boseman.
还是由一家黑人律所代理会好一些
It might look good, being represented by a black firm.
问题是
The question is,
你想结婚吗
do you want to marry?
你就是我的毒药
You're my addiction.
我还有别的选择吗
What choice do I have?
你有一个选择 不签婚前协议
You have one choice. No prenup,
不然我就坚持保留橡皮艇的例外条款
or I keep the kayak exception.
我得问问我的律师
I'll have to ask my lawyer.
不能有橡皮艇例外条款
No kayak exception.
但是一旦离婚的话 我们会给津贴
But we will allow a stipend in the case of divorce
数额是你当前生活费的两倍
that doubles your current expense.
但前提是斯威尼不是死于
But only if Sweeney doesn't die
可疑情况
under suspicious circumstances.
你同意吗
Do we have an agreement?
同意
Okay.
那个 针对我的狗屁案子
This, uh, bullshit case against me.
国外...
The foreign, uh...
国外行贿
Corrupt practices?
对
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我想让你做
I want you to do it.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
走
Come.
女士们好
Hello, ladies.
莱斯特先生 很高兴见到你
Mr. Lester, it's good to see you.
你应该认识莉兹·雷迪克
I think you know Liz Reddick.
我们交过手
We've had dealings.
希望没有什么心结
No hard feelings, I hope.
-翻篇了 -那就好
- Water under the bridge. - Good.
我一生中做过让我羞愧的事情
I've done things in my life I'm not proud of,
但是我想让你知道我已经改过自新了
but I want you to know I've turned over a new leaf.
重获新生了
It's a new me.
很好
Good to know.
我们能为你做点什么 莱斯特先生
Uh, so what can we do for you, Mr. Lester?
很简单
Very simply,
我们的档案不需要送到别处了
we don't need our files sent anywhere.
我们认为我们对你们太严苛了
We think we acted too harshly.
我们要留下来
We're staying.
别弄欲擒故纵那套
Come on, don't play hard to get.
我们生意很多
We have a lot of business here.
你说得对
You're right.
谢谢毕夏普先生的忠诚追随
Thank Mr. Bishop for staying loyal.
你们的前途一片光明
We have a bright future in front of us.
怎么能不追随呢
How could we not?
很高兴见到你们
Great to see you all.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是当辩方律师的分内事
Just a part of being a defense attorney.
你要去医院吗
Are you going to the hospital?
-你也去吗 -是的
- You, too? - Yes.
我开车
I'll drive.
菲利克斯·斯塔普斯 基思·费斯克
迪伦·斯塔克
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表