剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
I'm not sure, but I think so.
好
Good.
我们会找他谈谈的
Then we'll talk to him.
警方那边有什么消息
What about the police?
我们遇到些问题
Um, well, we've run into a bit of a roadblock.
他们...滥用了我们的客户名单
They... they were misusing our client list.
莉兹 他们拿我们客户名单做什么了
Liz, what were they doing with our client list?
别激动 别担心 阿德里安
No, no, no. Don't worry, Adrian.
-你们处理好了 对吧 -没错
- Yeah. Oh, yeah, you handled it, right? - Right.
我们把我们查到的交给了警方
We're giving what we have to the police.
好了 我们先走了 你好好休息
Okay, now, we're-we're all gonna go and let you get your rest.
我们今晚再过来
And we'll be back later on tonight
向你汇报工作 好吗
to talk through your work, okay?
-走吧 -去吧 去吧
- Let's go. - Okay, okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 是我阿德里安·博斯曼
Yeah, it's Adrian Boseman.
不 不 不 我还在医院
No, no, no, no, no, I'm still here.
听我说 我们准备不管了
Look, we are thinking about dropping this.
如果你要行动 就赶紧了
If you're gonna jump, jump now.
我们在跟进每条线索
We're following every lead
寻找每个可疑对象
and pursuing every suspect.
但还是多谢你们前来
But thanks for coming to me.
我们重新审查了我们的客户
Well, we reviewed our clients,
我们觉得不是客户所为
and we think it's not a client.
我们认为是那些输给我们的人干的
We think it's someone who lost to us.
丹尼斯·哈尼卡特
Dennis Honeycutt,
一个在法庭上输给我们的新纳粹
a neo-Nazi who lost to us in court.
我们对自己的线索感到满意
We're happy with our leads.
-你知道我们是在协助你 -我知道
- You know, we're trying to help you. - I do know that.
那你为什么不听我们的
Well, then, why aren't you listening?
因为这个男的是白人
Because this man is white,
我们了解到嫌犯是黑人
and we know the suspect is black.
-你怎么知道 -有事再联♥系♥
- How do you know that? - We'll keep you in touch.
阿德里安·博斯曼说嫌犯是白人
Adrian Boseman said he was white.
好吧 我知道了 他错了
Yes. I know. He's wrong.
他们也太混账了
They're just being dicks.
如果线索不是他们找到的 他们根本不关心
If they didn't come up with the lead, they don't want it.
戴安 你的会计来了
Diane, your accountant's here.
我的会计 他说明来意了吗
My accountant? Did he say why?
没有 他需要和你谈谈
No. He just needed to talk.
这可不是什么好的预兆
Oh. That's not a good sign.
不管怎样 我们得找哈尼卡特谈谈
Anyway, we're gonna go question Honeycutt.
看看他的不在场证据
See what his alibi is.
好的 每小时向我汇报一下进展
Good, and I want a call from you every hour.
还有...等等
And, uh... Wait.
杰 你已经不在这里工作了
Jay, you don't work here anymore.
-没事 -不 不 我们想请你回来
- Well, that's okay. - No. No, we want you back.
给你加薪一成
With a ten percent raise.
-不好说 阿德里安那边... -没事
- Uh, I-I don't think Adrian... - No.
莉兹和我都同意了 就这样 欢迎回来
Liz and I approve. It's done. Welcome back.
谢谢
Thanks.
给我也加个薪怎么样
what about a raise for me?
八到十年刑期
Eight to ten years?
你从哪个星球来的 科林
What planet are you calling me from, Colin?
从双尸案至少要判
Uh, the planet of Double Homicide
六个月以上刑期的星球而来
Gets You More than a Six-Month Sentence.
-可是我的客户又不是枪手 -没错
- But my guy wasn't even the shooter. - Exactly.
他是共犯
He was an accomplice,
这就意味着不用他当枪手
which means he doesn't have to be the shooter.
你是在读司考笔记里的东西吗
Are you reading to me from your bar exam notes?
他用车载了格兰姆斯一程
He gave Grimes a ride in his car.
对他想要抢劫他人的事毫不知情
He didn't know he was gonna rob anyone, and...
怎么 你怎么了
What? What-what... what happened?
怎么了 怎么回事
What's happening? What's going on?
没什么 我只是...
No, nothing. I just...
我觉得是这个认罪协议
you know, I think it's the strain
让我紧张了
of this plea bargaining.
我刚觉得肚子很痛
I just felt a pang.
肚子很痛 宫缩了吗
A-a pang? Like a-a contraction?
不是 我不知道
No. I don't know.
一年怎么样
How about a year?
-什么 -不要六个月
- What? - Instead of six months,
一年怎么样
how about a year?
我的天 卢卡 别岔开话题 深呼吸
Jesus, Lucca, focus. Do your breathing.
快深呼吸
J-Just take a deep breath in.
天呐 卢卡
Oh, my God, Lucca.
快坐下 你没事吧
Sit down. Are you okay?
怎么了
What's going on?
怎么回事
Wh-Wh-What's happening?
没事 没事 我只是
Nothing. Nothing. I just...
我要坐下休息一会
I need to get off my feet.
用这些热敷一下
Have some of these warm compresses.
什么热敷
What compresses?
我没事 玛娅 一会儿就好了
I'm all right, Maia. It'll pass.
喂 怎么回事
Hello? What's going on?
科林 我不能接受超过一年
Colin, I can't go more than a year.
什么 喂
What? Hello?
还有几周到预产期
How many more weeks you got left?
-只有四周了 -四周
- Four now. - Four.
是啊 我只想躺着
Yeah, I just want to sleep on my back.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你怎么...
How did...
你怎么来的 用任意门来的吗
How did you get here? By transporter?
我刚才就在电梯里
I was... I was in the elevator.
你在耍我 对吗
You're just fucking with me, aren't you?
-不 -不
- No. - No.
不 不
No. No.
不是 刚才肚子痛 我们
No, the pang... We...Hmm.
现在没事了
It just passed.
是吗 现在肚子不痛了
Oh, did the pang just pass?
我简直不敢相信
I cannot believe you.
你们想在认罪协商上占便宜
You're just trying to get an edge with the plea bargain.
你比平常都要强硬是因为你知道
And you're going harder than usual because you know--
他知道 我现在状态比较差
he knows-- I'm in a weakened state.
好吧 我先回避一下
Okay, I am stepping out.
你才没有状态差
You're not in a weakened state.
你是在利用宝宝去...
You're using the baby to...
你来这干什么 科林
Why are you here, Colin?
不 不 不
No, no, no. No, no, no.
我气还没消
I still want to be angry.
好吧 继续吵
Oh, okay. Let's go.
不了 我不气了
No, I'm done.
我想和你谈论下我们的未来
I want to talk about the future.
好吧
Okay.
你先说
You start.
我们需要你们继续向他们取证
We need you to keep deposing them.
我觉得你没有明白
I don't think you understand.
罗恩之前付的律师费已经用尽了
We've exhausted Ron's retainer.
这是起民事案件 对吗
It's a civil case, right?
是的 我们会给原告提供资金帮助
Yes. We're putting money behind your plaintiff.
我...多少钱
I... How much?
210万
$2.1 million.
也就是...
And that's...?
60小时合伙人工时 360小时律师工时
60 partner hours. 360 associate.
你们想控告"远离这帮混♥蛋♥"
You want to go after Assholes to Avoid?
杰瑞不喜欢说脏话
Jerry doesn't like swearing.
我也是 但这是它的名字
Well, neither do I, but that's its name.
你们想给罗恩的案子投资210万 对吗
You want to put $2.1 million behind Ron's suit, right?
-是的 -但他没要求赔偿
- Yes. - But there's no payout.
他只想要对方道歉并补付他的工资
He just wants an apology and back pay.
这个博客害20多个男人被辞退
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表