剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
戴安 你稍等一下
Diane, hold on one second.
查尔斯 怎么了
Charles, what's wrong?
我是查尔斯的助理
Actually, it's Charles's assistant.
戴安·洛哈特在这儿
Uh, I have Diane Lockhart here.
她说你同意让他们
She says you approved the files
把档案送到你们办公室 对吗
being sent to your offices. Is that true?
不 她是在虚张声势
No, she's bluffing you.
档案暂时放置一个星期
Hold the files for a week.
谢谢 我会把话传下去的
Thank you. I'll relay.
戴安 不好意思
Diane, I'm sorry.
我不知道为什么查尔斯会这么说
I don't know why Charles is saying this,
但我会试着找出他要转去哪里的
but I can try to find out where he's going.
他要去哪个律所
You know, you know, which firm.
谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
-没关系 -还有 所罗门
- No problem. - Oh, and Solomon,
我们今天晚些能找个时间谈合并的事吗
can we meet later on in the day to discuss the merger?
你真的想吗
You really want to?
你不想等阿德里安复原之后再讨论吗
Don't you want to wait until Adrian's well?
不用 我想现在先把
No, I think it's a good idea
合并的大纲定下来是个好事
to get the outline of the merger down.
那好 下午五点如何
All right, how about 5:00?
五点很好
5:00 would be perfect.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说了什么
What did you say?
说我们要见一面
That we should meet.
正一下领带
Straighten your tie.
别坐在地板上
Don't sit on the floor.
去八楼的律师行
Go to the law firm on the eighth floor
借几张凳子来
and ask for the use of their chairs.
是时候解决掉这些气球了
I think it's time to get rid of the balloons.
我同意
I agree.
所以这些是我们全部的白人客户
So these are all our white clients?
对
Right.
"弗兰克·格文"
"Frank Gwinn."
他是那个鞋子推销员对吧
He was the shoe salesman, right?
没错
Yes.
我们输了这个案子吗
We lost this case?
对 但是玛娅和卢卡才是他的律师
Yes, but Maia and Lucca were his lawyers.
所以他为什么会朝博斯曼开枪呢
So why would he shoot Boseman?
枪手根本没走出电梯
The shooter didn't even get off the elevator.
他只是朝站在他面前的人开了枪
He just shot whoever was in front of him.
你觉得博斯曼只是运气不好
You think Boseman was just unlucky?
是的
I do.
基思·费斯克呢 那个电视编剧
What about Keith Fisk, the TV writer.
我们帮他赢了案子 但他只得到了一句道歉
We won for him, but all he got was an apology.
看起来不像是电视编剧能做出来的事
Eh, it doesn't seem like the act of a TV writer.
真的吗 我觉得像呢
Really? It does to me.
我猜我们能排除掉鲁斯·伊斯曼
Guess we can rule out Ruth Eastman.
和玛娅
And Maia.
我们有想过可能是斯威尼吗
Have we ever thought it might be Sweeney?
毕竟他杀过他老婆
I mean, he is a wife-killer.
可能吧 但我觉得这两个人是最可能的嫌犯
Maybe, but there are two I'd put at the top of the list:
迪伦·斯塔克和菲利克斯·斯塔普斯
Dylan Stack and Felix Staples.
好吧 他们人在哪里
Okay, where are they?
斯塔克因为我们惹上了官非
Well, Stack was having legal trouble because of us.
他的案子在联邦法♥院♥审理中
He's fighting in federal court.
他被保释出来了
And he's out on bail.
而斯塔普斯失去了出书协议 两个都有可能
And Staples lost his book deal. Could be either one.
我觉得那条红色围巾
Something about the red scarf
特别像菲利克斯·斯塔普斯的风格
screams Felix Staples to me.
不 他们可以起诉泄露信息的人
No, they could sue the person who leaked it.
我只是个想向社会
I'm just the citizen-journalist
传达信息的公民记者...
wanting to communicate it to the world...
我们看看他在做什么
Let's see what he's up to.
你和阿德里安聊过了吗
You talked to Adrian?
嗯
Yes.
他告诉你袭击者是个白人
He tell you the assailant was Caucasian?
我不便透露
I'd rather not say.
这意味着可以排除我们一半客户的嫌疑
That would mean eliminating half of our clients as suspects.
-可能吧 -不 肯定可以
- Possibly. - No, definitely.
博斯曼可能不确定他看到了什么
Boseman might not be certain of what he saw.
他处于震惊中
He was in shock.
伊恩
Ian...
你是在用我们的客户名单
you are using our client list
来追查想杀害阿德里安的凶手吧
to find Adrian's killer, right?
不然还能怎样
What else is there?
推进你的目的
Advancing your agenda.
考虑到有人向你的合伙人开枪
Given that someone shot your partner,
我认为我的目的就是你的目的
I would think that my agenda is your agenda.
戴安
Diane.
我有可能犯了错误
There's a chance I might've made a mistake,
客户名单的事
with the client list.
我们的客户怎么了
What's going on with our clients?
所罗门在招揽他们
Solomon is coming after them.
我们要跟进一下我们的高级客户
We need to check in with our top clients.
好的 我会打几通电♥话♥
Okay, well, uh, I'll make some calls.
朱利叶斯和卢卡在分工处理客户名单
Julius and Lucca are splitting the list,
看看谁对我们满意
and seeing who's happy.
好的 我会...
Good, I'll, uh...
尽我所能
I'll see what I can do.
还有 戴安 我很抱歉
And, Diane, I'm sorry about that.
我最近也有点不对劲
I-I haven't been myself lately,
所以...我也很抱歉
so... I'm sorry about that, too.
你今天听起来很正常
Well, you sound like yourself today.
确实如此
I do, don't I?
我们重新开始吧
So let's start over.
好的
Yes. Good.
这工作得两个女人联手
It's a two-woman job.
再聊
I'll talk to you.
稍后
Very soon.
卢卡
Lucca.
你能问一下科林
Can you ask Colin about
所罗门代理民♥主♥党♥国♥委会的事吗
Solomon's representation of the DNC?
我觉得我们应该朝他们入手
I think we should go after them.
当然 但是他对他们没有什么控制力
Sure, but he won't have any control over them.
现在他们支持他的选举了 他会有影响力的
Well, he will, now that they've endorsed him.
支持
Endorsed?
对
Yes.
第一国会选区 他没和你说吗
The First Congressional District. He didn't tell you?
我刚从朱利叶斯那里听来的
I just heard from Julius.
你能和科林谈一下吗
Anyway, can you talk to Colin?
我认为失去民♥主♥党的生意会...
I think losing the Democratic business would...
给他沉重的一击
would devastate him.
好 我会问的
Yeah. I will.
所罗门
Solomon.
-你怎样了 -很好
- How are you? - Good.
你这儿地方有点小啊
You're a little tight for space here.
暂时的
Well, it's temporary.
我能提议你用我的办公室吗
May I also suggest you use my offices?
两个街区外就是 我的地方可多了
Two blocks away, I've got more than enough space.
好 给我们感受一下合并会是怎样的
Good. It'll give us a feel for the merger.
正是如此
Yes, exactly.
你对合并有些想法对吗
So you had some thoughts on the merger?
-有 -说说看
- I did. - What were they?
视觉表演比口头表达要好
Well, it's more visual than verbal.
是吗
Really?
我有兴趣了 演来看看
I'm intrigued. Let's see.
我们还不是很熟悉
We don't know each other well enough
我分辨不清你是不是在开玩笑
for me to know if you're kidding.
你一直都在打我们客户的主意
You've been going after our clients.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表