剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
不是吗 那是对谁忠诚
No? Well, then to whom, then?
反正不是对我律所 我客户
Not to my firm, not to my client...
不是对我
not to me.
-等等 -你不揭发私情
- Hold on. - You don't kiss and tell?
是这样吗
Is that it?
-不然会不忠是吗 -戴安
- That would be disloyal? - Diane.
你胆敢再走近一步
Don't you fucking come any closer to me!
-我俩喝了杯酒 -一个字都别说
- I had a drink with her. - Not another word.
-听我说 -不听
- Just hear me out. - No.
我才不会做那样的妻子
I will not be that wife.
谁那样说了
Who said that?
我不想听你说什么是她先打给你的
I don't want to hear a story about how she called
-或你俩偶遇了 -真的是这样
- or you ran into her... - I did.
或是你没跟我说 是因为这没有任何意义
...or you didn't mention it because it didn't mean anything.
确实没有任何意义
It didn't.
-你撒谎了 库尔特 -事情不是这样的
- You lied, Kurt! - It wasn't like that.
我不是那样的女人
I'm not that woman.
我才不会这么做
I will not do this.
我认识你
I know you.
-葬礼上 -对哦
- The funeral. - Right.
对 死亡缠绕着你
Right. People were dying on you.
情况并没有变
They still are.
是啊 总会辜负他人
Yeah. People disappoint.
你喝什么
What are you drinking?
红酒
red wine.
加州解百纳
California Cabernet?
可以 都行
Sure. Whatever.
其实我去问了我们的合伙人
Actually, I asked our partner,
就是雇用你来招待晚宴的那位
who hired you for, for that reception,
问她在哪找到的你
where she found you.
所以我才来这了
That's why I'm here.
因为我就是这么迷人
Because I am just that charming.
我可以付钱
I can pay.
不 我只给朋友供货
No, I do it for friends.
那我是你的朋友吗
And am I a friend?
想听朋友的建议吗
Friend's advice?
-别上瘾 -不是
- Don't get addicted? - No.
多找点货源
Find more than one source.
库尔特
未接来电
你起床了
You up?
是的 起了
Actually, yes.
为什么用贝瑞塔
Why the Beretta?
你懂枪
you know guns?
这不是枪 是手♥枪♥
This is not a gun. It's a pistol.
我还知道把92S款的弹匣
And I know it's illegal
改成军用弹匣是违法的
to modify the milsurp magazine for a 92S.
你真是一个矛盾集♥合♥体
You are a mess of contradictions.
-你拿这个干什么 -防身
- Why are you carrying? - Protection.
我不喜欢枪 但是
I don't like guns, but...
如今这世道危机四伏
these are dangerous times.
告诉我你在法庭上说的是玩笑
Tell me what you said in court was a joke.
为什么
Why?
你不相信政♥权♥更迭吗
You don't believe in regime change?
你在和自己的律师讨论犯罪
You're discussing a crime with your lawyer.
不 不
No, no, no, no.
我是在讨论政♥治♥
I am discussing politics.
暴♥力♥不是政♥治♥
Violence is not politics.
真的吗
Really?
这不会延缓我们的关系
This won't slow us down.
你好 麦克维先生
Excuse me, Mr. McVeigh?
我是玛娅·林德尔
Maia Rindell.
我知道 戴安的教女
Oh, yes, Diane's goddaughter.
-你好 过得还好吗 -挺好
- Hello. How are you? - Fine.
谢谢 我最近有个案子
Thank you. I was wondering if I could get your help
你能不能帮帮我
with a case I'm working on.
我们认为有名警♥察♥将一把枪
We think a gun was planted
栽赃给我们的当事人
by a policeman...
不好意思 我最近比较忙
Sorry, um, I've got a lot going on.
我现在最好给戴安一点空间
I'd better give Diane her space right now.
她没有在跟进这件案子
She's not involved with this case.
我可以给你推荐其他人
Well, I can recommend someone.
那名警♥察♥是怀特黑德警探
The policeman was Detective Whitehead.
我们认为是他将枪栽赃给了我们当事人
We think he planted a gun on our client,
把三年的毒品罪变成了15年刑期
turning a three-year drug sentence into 15.
我们就想请你看文件
We just need you to look at the file.
麦克维先生
Mr. McVeigh?
你是下一个
You're next.
感谢回归
Thank you for returning.
客气
You're welcome.
原告律师已指出
The plaintiff attorneys have already pointed out
你和洛哈特女士已结婚
that you and Ms. Lockhart are married.
是的
Yes.
但是 确切的说
But, to be exact,
你们二人现在分居 对吗
the two of you are separated, is that right?
是的
Yes.
你是否请求她同你和好
And have you asked her to reconcile with you?
反对 与本案无关
Objection. Relevance.
这是在反驳证词 法官阁下
This is rebuttal testimony, Your Honor.
我从未想要闯入别人的隐私区域
I never intended to venture into personal territory,
但原告律师
but the plaintiff attorneys
为我们敞开了这段私人感情的大门
have opened the door to this relationship.
确实是这样 反对无效
That is true. Overruled.
你曾请求戴安·洛哈特同你和好吗
Did you ask Diane Lockhart to reconcile with you?
是的
Yes.
-不止一次吗 -是的
- More than once? - Yes.
为什么
And why was that?
我不懂你的问题
I don't understand the question.
你深深地伤害了你的妻子
You injured your wife deeply
然后你想修补关系 对吗
and you wanted to make amends, is that correct?
是的 我...
Yes. I...
我伤害了她
I hurt her.
所以你为她买♥♥过珠宝首饰吗
So did you buy her jewelry?
够了 反对 法官阁下
Come on. Objection, Your Honor.
他是专家证人 法官阁下
This is an expert witness, Your Honor.
证人和律师之间互送的礼物
Gifts between lawyers and witnesses
通常需要接受检验
are always subject to examination.
我谨慎地宣布反对无效
Cautiously overruled.
我没给她买♥♥珠宝首饰 没有
I did not buy her jewelry, no.
-你是否曾带她去度假 -没有
- Did you take her on a vacation? - No.
-但你道歉了 -是的
- But you apologized? - Yes.
但她还是没有同你和好
And yet she still did not reconcile?
重复提问 法官阁下
Asked and answered, Your Honor.
你深深地伤害了你的妻子
You injured your wife deeply,
然后你想赎罪
and you wanted to make amends.
你想你的妻子和你和好
You wanted your wife to reconcile with you,
但你既没有给她送香水首饰
but you didn't buy her perfume or jewelry
也未曾带她去度假
or take her on a vacation.
你所做的就是在此次庭审中出庭作证
What you did do was testify at this trial.
反对
Objection!
对方律师不仅在作证 法官阁下
Counselor is not only testifying, Your Honor,
他还试图得出最荒诞的结论
he's also drawing the most absurd conclusions.
我不需要证人作答 法官阁下
I don't need an answer, Your Honor.
我认为事情显而易见
I think it's obvious.
请等一等
Could you hold that, please?
谢谢
Thanks.
我见过你吗
Do I know you?
没有吧
I don't think so.
-你是警♥察♥ 对吧 -不是
- You're a cop, right? - No.
你长了一张警♥察♥脸
You got that cop look.
你好 我找戴安·洛哈特 谢谢
Hi. Diane Lockhart, please.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表