剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Bullet dodged.
你希望这是真的
You wanted it to be true.
不 我只是在想水门事件
No, I was just thinking about Watergate.
历史往往会重演
How history repeats itself
首先是悲剧 其次是闹剧
first as tragedy, second as farce,
再而是黄♥片♥
third as porn.
-梅丽莎吗 -对 你好
- Marissa? - Yeah, hi.
你要去哪
What's your destination?
你看见前面那辆本♥田♥讴歌♥了吗
Do you see that Acura up there?
褐红色那辆 跟着它
The maroon one. Follow it.
-你得说目的地 -那辆车就是目的地
- I need a destination. - That car is your destination.
那又不是出租车 我要确定的目的地
This isn't a taxi. I need a destination.
你跟着它 我给你五星好评还有两成的小费
I'll give you five stars and tip you 20% if you follow it.
拜托了
Please.
她没去威瑞特斯计划
She didn't go to Project Veritas.
我也说不好
Uh, I don't know.
看上去像她家
It looks like her home.
在盖瑞市
In Gary.
对 要我继续盯着她吗
Yeah. You want me to stay on her?
好的 再见
Okay. Yeah. Bye.
罗谢尔
Rachelle,
你把英式早餐放在哪了
where did you put the English Breakfast?
-我要喝茶 -在橱柜里
- I need a cup of tea. - It's in the cabinet.
没有 不在橱柜
No, it's not in the cabinet.
你是谁
Who are you?
不好意思 我以为这是我朋友的公♥寓♥
Oh, I'm-I'm sorry. I thought this was my friend's apartment.
我的老天 是你
Oh, Christ. You?
你好 多米妮卡
Oh. Hi, Dominika.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
她在拍我们的垃圾
She was taking a photo of our garbage.
如果你不相信我 就别来烦我
If you don't believe me, just leave me alone.
我去找别家律所
Let me go to another firm.
不 我们想相信你 只是这个故事很离谱
No, we want to. It's just... It's a wild story.
我发誓是真的
I can swear to it.
是我把她介绍给特朗普的
I introduced her to Trump.
你是谁
Who are you?
罗谢尔·达布瑞泽
Rachelle Dabrezil.
上任海地小姐
Miss Haiti. Former.
你包里有什么 多米妮卡
What do you have in your purse, Dominika?
什么意思 我有什么
What do you mean, what do I have?
里面有摄像头吗
Is there a camera in there?
那你为什么抓那么紧
Then why were you clutching it?
因为里面装了钱
Because there was money in it.
找我什么事
Why am I here?
因为我觉得你需要听听这个
Because I think you need to hear this.
我们开完会后
After our meeting,
我跟踪了索科洛夫女士
I followed Ms. Sokolov,
她没有去威瑞特斯计划
and she didn't go to Project Veritas.
她回家了
She went home.
你觉得很惊讶吗
And did this surprise you?
不 我惊讶的是她室友是罗谢尔·达布瑞泽
No. What surprised me is her roommate is Rachelle Dabrezil,
去年的海地小姐
Miss Haiti from a previous year.
她说是她在赛后聚会上把她介绍给了特朗普
She says she introduced her to Trump at the after-party.
而且她的包里也没有摄像头
And there was no camera in her purse.
有多少是真的
How much of this is true?
问题就在这
That's the thing.
她的说辞有据可循
Her story's checking out.
海地小姐
Miss Haiti?
就是被特朗普说成是屎坑的国家
The same country Trump called a shithole?
可能是报复
This could be retribution.
我们不这么认为
Oh, we don't think so.
我本以为她撒谎说我在法学院做过演讲
I thought she lied about my speaking at the law school.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
我那年确实去过一次
I did go one day that year.
而且
And, yes,
她那段时期确实是在新西伯利亚工作
she usually worked in Novosibirsk on that date,
但她周末请假
but she got the weekend off
去看她朋友参加环球小姐比赛了
to see her friend at the Miss Universe contest.
她那时是在莫斯科
She was in Moscow.
我们觉得她说的是真的
We think she's telling the truth.
好吧 我要请求你们一件事
Okay, I'm gonna ask something of all of you.
别管这事
Forget it.
什么
Excuse me?
别管了 不要告诉任何人
Let it go. Don't tell anyone.
伊斯曼女士
Ms. Eastman,
这不是威瑞特斯计划
this is not Project Veritas.
不重要 这只会反过来伤害到民♥主♥党
It doesn't matter. It can only come back to hurt the Democrats.
你怎么知道
How do you figure?
或许我们该私下聊
Maybe we should talk alone.
梅丽莎也是我们团队的一员
Marissa's part of our team.
就算你的客户
Let's say your client
跟记者说了这个黄金浴录像事件
talks to reporters about this golden shower tape.
你可能赢得了一个新闻周期
You might win one news cycle.
走运的话 是有可能的
You might, if you're lucky.
但是新闻会写民♥主♥党绝望到何种地步
But the stories will be about how desperate the Democrats are.
我们就会被当成穷途末路
We'll be seen as the ones scraping bottom,
到处泼脏水的人
becoming the dirt-mongers.
托尼·珀金斯会再给特朗普改过自新的机会
Tony Perkins will give Trump another mulligan.
小杰瑞·法威尔会指责媒体
Jerry Falwell Jr. will blame the media.
所有人都转而关注下一个热点
And everyone will move on to the next.
伊斯曼女士 这不是道德的问题
Ms. Eastman, this is not about morality.
这事关共和党...
This is about the Republicans...
俄♥罗♥斯♥会利用这个录像带进行敲诈
the Russians using this tape for blackmail.
是 好听点了
Yeah. That sounds good.
但我们都知道这是扯淡
But we all know it's bullshit.
这就是要令总统难堪
It's about embarrassing the president,
这个问题很快就会被淹没
and it will be a blip.
我知道这不容易 但还是放手吧
I know this is hard, but let it go.
你在忙玛娅的案子时
When, uh, you were working on Maia's case,
是不是认识了个联调局的人
there was someone you dealt with at the FBI?
是的
Yes.
能帮我引见一下吗
Can you set up a meeting with her?
-什么事 -一个移♥民♥案件
- What about? - An immigration matter.
你要调查这个录像带吗
You're going after the tape?
不 我是在帮客户
No. I am helping a client.
一个这周五就要被驱逐出境的女人
A woman who's gonna be deported on Friday.
她向我们求助 我们就伸出援手
She asked for our help, and we're offering it.
太好了 香香香
Yay! Nom, nom, nom.
现在我觉得不该点大份的
Well, now I feel stupid for ordering a large.
我吃不完
I can't eat all this.
来吧 你吃点吧
Come on. You got to have some.
不了 我不吃 谢谢
Oh, no. I'm fine, thank you.
卢卡 你肚子里的孩子要吃
Lucca, you're eating for two.
我这有20人份的披萨
I got pizza for 20.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
抱歉打扰
Pardon my reach.
祝您用餐愉快
I hope you enjoy.
他们为什么要说这个 "抱歉打扰"
Why do they say that? "Pardon my reach."
他们都到特殊的服务员学校学习过吗
They go to a special waiter school to learn that?
能问你个问题吗 斯达克女士
May I ask you a question, Ms. Starkey?
当然 请讲
Mm-hmm. Yeah, sure. Please.
你给特朗普总统投过票吗
Did you vote for President Trump?
我们有事想跟你商量
We have something to discuss with you,
但首先我们需要知道你的政♥治♥立场
but, first, we need to know your politics.
我的政♥治♥立场和你们没关系
My politics are none of your business.
我为四位总统效过力
I've served under four presidents.
我从没被我的政♥治♥立场困扰过
My politics never got in the way.
那我们该走了 谢谢
Then we should go. Thank you.
我没给特朗普投票
I didn't vote for Trump.
也没投给希拉里
I didn't vote for Hillary.
我觉得他们都很恶心
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表