剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
And I'm not asking for anything.
只是觉得你应该知道
I just think you should know.
三个月 我们...
Three months? W-We...
林德尔的案子之后
After the Rindell case.
林...就那一次
Rin... the one time?
-是 -好吧
- Yes. - Yeah.
但你说你...
But you were, you said you were...
不 我们没用...我当时说...
No, we didn't and I said...
好吧
Okay. Right.
再强调一下 我是觉得你该知道
A-Again, I just thought you should know.
等等
Wait. W-W-Wait, wait.
等等 别走
Wait. Hold on. Wait. Just wait.
咱们...
Okay, let's...
你该去找你母亲了
You should go to your mother.
什么 不
What? No.
科林 你人呢
Colin, where are you?
妈 给我一分钟
Okay, Ma, give me a minute.
告诉卢卡你们明天再聊
Oh, tell Lucca you'll talk to her tomorrow.
妈 稍等一下就好
Ma. Just need a minute.
那么...
Okay, so...
你要把孩子生下来
...you're gonna have the baby?
-是的 -好吧
- Yes. - Right.
好的 那...你知道孩子的性别吗
Okay. A-And d-do you know the sex?
不知道
No.
你什么时候能知道性别
When-when will you know the sex?
我还没想好我想不想提前知道
I don't know if I want to know.
好吧
yeah.
你还好吗 你感觉怎么样
Are you all right? How are you feeling?
除了晨吐和吃不下东西
I have some morning sickness and some food issues,
-就还好 -等等
- but other than that... - Wait a minute,
你刚去跟车行动了
you were just on a-a ride-along.
你不该这么做的
You shouldn't be doing that.
好吧
Okay.
再见 科林
Good-bye, Colin.
等等
What? Hold on.
你认真的吗 现在可是凌晨4点
Seriously. It's 4:00 in the morning.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
卢卡
Lucca.
你说得对
You're right.
我选莉兹做实习生是因为她姓雷迪克
I chose Liz for the internship because she was a Reddick.
我记得是这样的
That I remember.
阿德里安 没关系
Adrian, please, it's okay.
如果你想道歉 我原谅你了
If you want to apologize, you are forgiven.
内奥米 我想解释
Naomi, I'm trying to explain
这并不是你所想的那种偏见所致
it wasn't the bias that you thought.
是因为你想和名人上♥床♥
It was starfucking?
对
Yeah.
好的
Good.
好了
There.
肯定的答案
Absolution.
不是因为性别歧视 是你想和名人上♥床♥
Not sexual bias. Starfucking.
阿德里安 你能过来吗
Adrian, would you please join us?
好的
Yeah.
失陪了
Excuse me.
卡特
Carter.
《纳什维尔之夜》是什么
What's One Night in Nashville?
什么
Excuse me?
《纳什维尔之夜》
One Night in Nashville,
是一部浪漫喜剧 讲一个年轻律师
a romantic comedy about a young lawyer
一直梦想能签唱片合约
who dreams of a recording contract.
-我不懂 -这和我们的案子没关系
- I don't understand this. - That has nothing to do with this.
事实上 有关系
Actually, it does.
你把这个发给了基普·邓宁
You sent it to Kip Dunning,
告诉他 他是主演的最佳人选
telling him he would be the perfect lead.
你觉得没必要告诉你老板
You didn't think it was worth telling your boss
你曾邀请基普·邓宁来主演吗
that you'd asked Kip Dunning to play the lead?
卡特
Carter?
我从没和基普·邓宁说过话
I've never spoken to Kip Dunning.
是 但你和他的经纪人说过
Yes, just his manager.
好吧 我不知道你们在影射什么
Okay, I'm not sure what you're insinuating,
但不管这个 我还是能照样做我的工作
but I can still do my job regardless...
不行 事实上 你不能
No, no. Uh, actually, you can't.
卡特 我们出去说
Carter, let's step out.
这个本该和案件无关
This shouldn't matter.
他的观点仍然成立
His point still stands.
这则报道就是诽谤
This is defamation.
我猜五分钟就能解决
I give this five minutes.
最多两分钟
Two tops.
-我赢了 -这根本不相关
- I win. - It doesn't matter.
做这个报道就是个错误
It's a mistake to run this story.
我们要做
We're running it.
你们还不懂人们为什么谋杀律师吗
And you wonder why people are killing lawyers.
这个
Here.
拿着
There you go.
这是什么
What's this?
我们的诉讼案 法庭见
It's our lawsuit. See you in court.
好啊
Yeah.
我们法庭上见他
We'll see him in court.
清晨5点56分
11区夜巡结束
你怎么不说话
Well, you're pretty quiet.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好
Fine.
回去立马先洗衣服
Put your clothes in the wash right away
不然这味道永远散不了
or the smell stays forever.
祝你好运
Good luck.
托里诺警官 能聊聊吗
Officer Torino, do you have a second?
怎么了
Yeah?
我不想把这件事写进我的报告里
I don't want to put this on my report,
所以请把你偷的东西
so if you just put the stuff you stole
放进证物里
into evidence,
我就什么都不会说
I won't say anything.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
把你偷的东西放进证物里
Put the stuff into evidence
我就删了视频
and I will erase this.
这是汤米和克丽丝特尔
This is Tommy and this is Crystal.
汤米是谁
Who's Tommy?
公♥寓♥里的那个死人
The dead man in the apartment.
他是个退休警♥察♥
He's a retired cop.
你认识他
You knew him?
不认识 他是另一个区的
No. He was in another district.
那你为什么拿他的东西
So why did you take his things?
这是克丽丝特尔
This is Crystal.
但汤米的老婆叫帕特丽夏
His wife's name is Patricia.
他们俩分居了
They were separated,
那个公♥寓♥是汤米和他女朋友幽会的地方
but that apartment was where he met his girlfriend.
而我们警♥察♥有个不成文规定
Now, cops have a rule:
不要让你兄弟的老婆发现
don't let any guy's wife find out anything
你不想让你老婆发现的事
you wouldn't want your own wife finding out,
所以我拿走了汤米和他女朋友的照片
so I took the picture of Tommy and his girlfriend
因为我不想让这成为帕特丽夏对他最后的印象
cause I didn't want it to be Patricia's last memory of him.
我还拿走了他准备送给克丽丝特尔的珠宝
And I took the jewelry that he was giving Crystal
我会把它送给他妻子
so that I could send it to his wife,
告诉她 他最后的愿望就是把这个送给你
saying it was his last wish that she get it.
还有什么事吗 玛娅
Is there anything else, Maia?
没有了
No.
希望你喜欢刚刚的夜巡
I hope you enjoyed the ride-along.
你好 这有没有一个抗♥议♥者
Hi. There is a protester here
不能用债权抵押
who wasn't allowed to sign an I-bond
需要200美元的保释金
and he needs $200.
姓名
Name?
塔利
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表