剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
击退野蛮人的唯一途径
The only way to beat back the barbarians
是站出来和他们作斗争 日复一日
is by fighting them in the streets every single day.
这就是我的作为
And that is what I'm doing.
好 不错
Okay. Good to know.
要挂了
I gotta go.
-你能保释我吗 -什么
- So, can you bail me out? - What?
他们要抓我们 我是领导人
Well, they're taking us in. I'm the leader.
我用债券抵押 他们也不放我走
And-and they-they won't let me go
除非有人出200块的保释金
on an I-bond unless somebody puts down the 200 bucks.
不行 塔利 抱歉
No. Tully, I'm sorry.
我再打给你 告诉你警局地址
I'll call you and tell you which station.
不 塔利 我不会这么做的
No, Tully. I am not doing this.
再见 打给你哦
Bye. I’ll call you.
库克县
等等 不行 重来
Wait, no, no, no. Let's do it again.
我还没准备好 来吧
I wasn't ready. Here we go.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
行了 给我吧
Okay, I'll take this.
-不行 等等 回去 -行了
- No. Wait, wait, go back there. - All right,
你要做醉酒测试吗
but would you like to take a Breathalyzer test?
-你可以拒绝 -我拒绝
- You may refuse. - Oh, I think I'll refuse.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
请给我左手大拇指
Left thumb, please.
好 这不是我的错
Okay. You know, this isn't my fault.
我最近婚姻生活
I've been going through a really rough time
-很煎熬 -我很遗憾
- in my marriage. - I’m sorry to hear that.
我还有家族抑郁史
Yeah, and I have a long history of depression in my family.
基因嘛 一代传一代
All that stuff's genetic-- you know, it gets passed down.
妈妈
Mom.
科林 你怎么来了
Colin, what are you doing here?
好丢脸
this is so embarrassing.
你说什么 卢卡给我打的电♥话♥
What are you talking about? Lucca called me.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
-抱歉 -我很高兴她打给我
- I’m sorry. - No, I'm glad she did.
警官们
Hey, officers,
我是科林·莫雷洛 助理联邦检察官
Colin Morrello, A.U.S.A.
这是我母亲
This is my... my mother.
各位 我们能不能私下解决这事
Guys, is there any way we could handle this privately
-这样大家都满意 -谢谢你 宝贝
- to everyone's satisfaction? - Oh, thank you, thank you, sweetheart.
真是个好儿子
You are such a good son.
我觉得这主意不太好
I don't think that's such a good idea.
这个...
Well, yeah.
我没在留意你们的对话
I'm not paying attention anymore.
她第一次犯法 也没有人受伤
Look, this is her first offense and no one was hurt.
不知道她有没有说
I'm not sure if she-she mentioned this,
她目前生活得很煎熬
but, uh, she's going through a bit of a tough time right now.
-她说了 -是吗 好吧
- She mentioned it. - Oh, she did? Okay.
所以...
So we, uh, we--
她可能因为换药
this may be a little bit of a medication switch.
有些药物作用在里面
So that might be having a little bit of an effect,
我肯定可以确保
so I'm sure that we'll be able to make sure
未来不再发生此事
that doesn't happen in the future.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
当然
Absolutely.
内奥米那会儿很安静是吗
Naomi was quiet back then. Right?
在学校吗
In school?
没有 滔滔不绝的
No, no. She spoke up all the time.
她很能说
She was great.
但学习不好
But not a great student.
她可是法律期刊的成员
She made law review.
是 她却坐在大讲堂的后排
Yeah, she sat in the back of the lecture hall. I mean...
研讨会而已 阿德里安
It was seminar, Adrian.
总共只有12到15人
There was, what, 12 to 15 people?
她都是坐前排的
No, she sat up right in the front.
每天上课都积极举手
She raised her hand every day.
你怎么能不记得
How do you not remember this?
很多年前的事了 莉兹
It was a lot of years ago, Liz.
那又怎样 我记得她
So? I remember her.
她觉得我无视她
She thinks I ignored her.
觉得我偏向于你
That I was biased toward you.
本来就有
Well, you were.
你想跟我上♥床♥
you wanted into my pants.
我没有
No, I didn't.
好吧 的确
Okay, yes,
-但没那么明显 -行吧
- but it wasn't so obvious. - Okay.
拜托
Come on.
她决定不做律师
She decided against becoming a lawyer.
就因为你对她的关注不够吗
Because you didn't pay enough attention to her?
就说嘛 真傻
I know, right? Crazy.
如果她要做律师
I mean, if she wanted to become a lawyer,
我做什么都不重要
it wouldn't have mattered what I did.
也许吧
I guess. I...
老师很重要
Teachers matter.
她让我觉得自己很渣
She's making me feel like a shit.
你的确渣得起来
Well, you can be a shit.
谢了
Thanks.
过来
Come here.
干嘛
What?
过来
Come here.
拜托你就过来吧
Will you please just come over here?
老天爷 过来
Dear God. Come here.
转过身
Turn around.
你一定靠在哪里
You must have leaned against something.
黏在你衣服上好久了
It's been there for hours.
谢了
Thanks.
话说 谢谢你
Thank you, by the way.
我只能做到这些
Hey, it's the least I can do.
是啊 家人
Yeah. Family.
让你抓狂
They make you crazy.
警官
Hey, Officer.
那个...
So, uh...
你们要指控她吗
are you charging her?
鲁莽驾驶
Reckless driving.
行吧
Okay.
我们觉得目前情况指控酒驾没必要
We didn't think a DUI was necessary under the circumstances,
还有一批抗♥议♥者需要处理 所以...
and we got a wagon full of protesters to process, so...
我猜你不会对我们
I don't suppose you got a problem
就此案酌情处理有意见吧
with us exercising discretion in this case?
不会
No.
这就是案件报告的问题
That's the thing about those report cards.
不考虑人性
They don't allow for the human element.
不是每个案子都有依据可循
Don't have a rule for every case.
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, Officer.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
行了
All right.
妈 感觉如何
Mom, how we doing?
美极了 宝贝
just lovely, dear.
这里的人再好不过了
People here couldn't have been nicer.
-从始至终五星级待遇 -那就好
- Five-star treatment all the way. - Good.
就是他 吉姆·内博斯
Oh, there he is. Jim Nabors.
-行了 妈 回家吧 -晚安
- Okay, Ma, let's get you home. Come on. - Good night.
我来开车
I'll drive.
-科林 -在 拿好…
- Colin. - Yeah? Oh, uh, hold...
在外面等我
I'll meet you outside, all right?
-我马上就到 -好
- I’ll be right there. - Okay.
话说…多谢了
Thanks again, by the way.
-算我欠你的 -我怀孕了
- I owe you one. - I’m pregnant.
孩子是你的
And it's your baby.
什么
What?
我怀孕三个月了
I'm three months' pregnant.
不是想要你什么
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表