剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
- Yeah. - Where you going?
上庭
Oh, uh, court.
什么案子
For what?
我答应别人的
Oh, I-I just-- I promised someone.
谁
Who?
我可以不回答这个问题吗
Do you mind if I don't answer that?
这真的 不是大问题
It's-it's really-- It's not a big deal.
感谢大家 今天的到来
Thank you... for all, uh, joining me here today.
我是崔格·穆蓝尼法官 刚刚上任
I'm, Judge Trig Mullaney, a new appointee here.
而且...
And...
这样啊
Oh, of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
清理第七通道
Clean up on aisle seven.
我是法官 我是崔格·穆蓝尼法官
I'm Judge, uh... I'm Judge Trig Mulla--
我是崔格·穆蓝尼法官
I'm Judge Trig Mullaney,
刚刚上任 新的法官袍
a new appointee here, in new robes.
我是你们今天的法官
Uh, and I will be your judge today,
你们是...
and, uh, you will be...
我的...
my, um...
我该怎么称呼你们 被拘留者
What should I call you? My arrestees.
你来了
You made it.
是啊 我说过的
Yeah. I said I would.
我觉得我死定了 这家伙是特朗普任命的
I think I'm fucked. This guy's a Trump appointee.
没错 看我的眼色行事
All right, just follow my lead,
别说激进的话
and don't say anything radical.
比如我们要暗♥杀♥总统
Oh, like we need to assassinate the president?
别开这种玩笑
No, don't even joke about that.
我们按部就班一个一个来
Let's just take this one thing at a time here.
你 站在那东西那儿
Uh, you, at the... at the thing there.
讲台 法官阁下
The lectern, Your Honor.
讲台 没错
The lectern, yes.
你是...
You are with...
你是谁派来的
Who are you with?
-司法部 -司法部 没错
- The Department of Justice. - Of Justice, yes.
助理联邦检察官 莫妮卡·蒂蒙斯
AUSA Monica Timmons.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
你 一号♥选手
And, uh, you-- contestant number one.
请上台
Come on down.
我是戴安·洛哈特 塔利·纳尔逊的律师
I am Diane Lockhart, representing Tully Nelson.
好
Okay.
什么罪名
Wh-- And what are the accusations?
是指控 法官阁下 塔利先生被控
The charges, Your Honor? Mr. Tully's charged with
煽动暴♥力♥和拒捕
incitement to riot and resisting arrest.
被告申请
Application for release
在其本人担♥保♥下得到保释
on the defendant's own recognizance.
政♥府♥有异议
Government opposes.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢 没事
Thank you. That's fine.
谢谢
Shh. Thank you.
谢谢 我得花点时间想想
Thanks. I'm gonna need a moment to think on that.
思考一下
ponder it, you know.
排列组合
Conjugate.
法官阁下
Your Honor,
保释是常规做法
bail is customarily set,
即使是一级重罪
even in Class A felonies.
没错...
Yeah. Yep, well...
在我的法庭上 我们不按...常理出牌
in my court, we do not follow, you know... customary things.
法♥院♥应该知道我们会对这一裁决
The court should know that we will be filing
提出中间上诉的申请
an interlocutory appeal on this ruling--
这可不是什么好事
and that's not a good thing--
除非保释获批
unless bail is granted.
法官阁下
Your Honor,
政♥府♥支持拘留
the government supports detention
因为被告有潜逃风险
because the defendant is a flight risk.
他的罪行包括破坏财物
The crime involved destruction of property.
-在一家邮局 -真的吗
- At a post office. - It did, huh?
如果不能保释 法官阁下
Without bail, Your Honor,
我们恳请你遵循道伯特规则
we will be asking you to honor the Daubert standard.
法官阁下 这和道伯特规则毫无联♥系♥
Your Honor, the Daubert standard has nothing to do...
不管是一罪不二审还是遵循先例
Whether it's res judicata or stare decisis,
施加如此严厉的政策是毫无根据的
there is no basis for imposing some draconian policy
这保释判决日后可追溯既往
with regard to bail nunc pro tunc.
法官阁下 辩方律师只是在编造词汇
Your Honor, the defense is now just making up words.
不好意思 你是在侮辱法官阁下
Excuse me. You insult His Honor.
我认为他分得清
I think he knows the difference
法律标准和律师伎俩
between a legal standard and a lawyerly trick.
天呐 刚才真是太激烈了
God, that was intense! Oh...
听着 你得找个固定律师 塔利
Listen, you need to get a permanent lawyer, Tully.
不 以你刚在庭上的飒爽英姿
No, the way that played in there,
你就是我的律师了
you are my attorney.
不 不行
No, I can't.
听我说 你不能再说你在法庭上说的话了
Listen, you can't say what you said in court.
开玩笑也不行
Not even in jest.
你是说刚才那句刺杀总统的吗
Oh, you mean about assassinating the president.
塔利 别说了
Tully, don't.
我是开玩笑的 仅此而已
It was a joke, that's all.
你知道什么不是玩笑吗
But you know what's not?
要有所回应
Something's gotta give.
什么意思
Meaning?
上街游♥行♥
In the streets.
天呐
Oh, God.
我不喜欢毁坏东西
I-I don't enjoy destroying things,
但只有这样才能让某些人明白
but it's the only language some people understand.
一些人只有被打得鼻子出血才知道是动真格的
It is fake news until someone bloodies their noses.
塔利 别让我后悔把你弄出来
Tully, don't make me regret getting you out.
不 不
No. No.
戴安
Diane.
斗狗 "拉希德·克拉克森"
你在干什么
What are you doing?
失败中
Failing.
有什么能帮忙的吗
Anything I can do?
不知道 我觉得是我的问题
I don't know. I think it's my problem.
博斯曼给我加薪了
Boseman got me a raise.
如果我不能体现价值 他们会给我降回去
My guess is if I'm not worth it, they'll take it back.
你在查什么
What are you looking for?
我们客户和斗狗的消息
Something about our client and dog fights.
试下善待动物组织
Try PETA.
看下他们的评论区
Look on their comment section.
有个斗狗的子分类
They have a whole subcategory on dog fights.
好主意
Good idea.
搜到了吗
Anything?
没有
No.
要不试下"斗狗"加"芝加哥警局"
Maybe "Dog fights" And "Chicago PD"?
搜到了什么
Got something.
"还有谁看过这篇关于"
"Has anyone else seen this article about
"芝加哥警♥察♥在后院斗狗的文章吗"
a Chicago cop with dog fights in his backyard?"
奇怪 没链接也没回复
Weird. No link, no response.
你该去回复一下 问下他们在哪看见的
Well, you should respond. Ask where they saw it.
怎么了
What?
我觉得我要耍聪明了
I think I'm about to be smart.
有什么事
What do you need?
拉希德庭审的陪审团
The jurors in the Rashid trial.
-你有陪审团顾问的调查报告吗 -有
- You have the jury consultant's workup? - Yes.
为什么 你来干什么
Why? Hello?
我只是来围观梅丽莎耍聪明的
I'm just here to see Marissa being smart.
我觉得我知道是怎么回事了
I think I know what's going on.
我能看看顾问的调查吗
Can I see the consultant's research?
1号♥陪审员
珍妮弗·安思瑞
你们好
Uh, hello.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
还不是很确定
Uh, not sure yet.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表