剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
-动议被否决 -糟糕
- Motion denied. - Damn.
但科瓦奇决定
But then Kovac moved
申请人身保护令
to file an application for habeas corpus,
结果法官允许了
and the judge allowed it.
-真的吗 -是的
- Seriously? - Yeah.
我也很惊讶
I mean, I was surprised, too.
但没有拉希德的传票 这也没用
It's not gonna make a difference without the Rashid subpoenas.
我知道 但
I know. But, I mean,
一定有什么我们能做的
there's got to be something else we can do with it.
扶我起来好吗 我...
Would you help me up? I...
我一躺下就起不来...
Yeah, I can't. Once I'm...
来
Come here. Okay.
我们得搜集事实
We need to gather the facts.
这跟事实没有关系
It's not about the facts.
他们就是不想要男的
They just don't want a man.
你需要把和非裔群体
You need to make things right
的关系弄好来
with the African-American community.
我没时间去改善关系了
I don't have time to make things right.
卢卡 给他讲讲
Lucca, tell him.
他们只想要一些能在短期内奏效的东西
They just want something in the short term.
恰好有一些你们能在短期内做到的事情
There might be something you can do in the short term.
-什么事 -一个被误判的孩子
- What? - A wrongly convicted kid.
有人因为一个白人警♥察♥栽赃枪♥支♥被判了刑
Someone put there with a drop gun from a white cop.
那人是非裔美国人吗
Someone African-American?
-是的 -一个不顶用
- Yes. - One's not gonna do it.
单凭一个人不足以改变比例
It's not enough to change the percentage.
不 这个白人警♥察♥还牵扯到30个案子
No, there are 30 cases this white cop was involved in.
我们要看什么
What are we looking at?
录像是伪造的理由
The reason the video is a fake.
-这个浴袍 -是的
- This robe? - Yes.
这个录像怎么会是伪造的呢
Well, how can the video be a fake?
我们从始至终没看到特朗普的脸
We never see Trump's face.
我们只看到了他的后背和姿势
We only see his back and his posture.
色情片行业里有特朗普黄金浴录像
There's a cottage industry in Trump golden shower tapes
相关的家庭手工作品
in the porn world.
真的吗
Are you serious?
是的 这叫色情戏仿
Yes. They're called porn parodies.
2013年时 莫斯科丽思酒店的
The bathrobes at the Moscow Ritz-Carlton
浴袍是淡褐色带海军蓝条纹的
in 2013 are ecru with navy blue trim.
请看从尿尿录像中截取的浴袍特写
Look at the bathrobe in this blowup from the P.P. Tape.
金色条纹的白色浴袍
White with gold trim.
这个视频是假的
This is a faked video.
放弃吧
So drop it.
唐纳德·特朗普浴袍
法官阁下 我又来了
Your Honor, it's me again.
这是我的当事人
And, uh, this is my client,
克雷格·水手帽
Craig Sailorhat.
萨瓦多 我叫克雷格·萨瓦多
S-Savador. Craig Savador, man.
克雷格·萨瓦多
Craig Savador.
我听说了你把石头刻成
Yes, I've heard all about your carving of stones
小鸭子送给你母亲的故事 克雷格
into small ducks for your mother, Craig.
他特别腼腆不想再多说了 法官阁下
He's much too humble to go into that here, Your Honor.
关于你人身保护令的申请...
Now, about your writ of habeas corpus...
-怎么样了 -不出所料
- How's it going? - What you'd expect.
还能怎么样
How should it be going?
对我当事人的定罪
My client's conviction
就是满纸巾的谎言 整整一张纸巾
was a tissue of lies. A tissue.
稍等一下
Just a second.
你能多说点细节吗 律师
Can you use more details, Counselor?
法官阁下 科林·莫雷洛代表检方介入
Your Honor, Colin Morrello stepping in for the prosecution.
助理助检官先生
Mr. AUSA.
你能加入我们真是太好了
It's good to have you join us.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
由于近来揭露出的
Our department is currently reviewing
没收枪♥支♥的不当行为
the tainted arrests of Officer Whitehead
我们部门目前正在复审
due to recent revelations of improprieties
怀特黑德警官涉嫌的拘捕案
in confiscated firearms.
又一堆谎言 法官阁下
More lies, Your Honor.
律师 他是在认同你的观点
Counselor, he's agreeing with you,
还是闭嘴比较好
so it's best to shut up.
法官阁下 作为复审的其中一项工作
As part of our review, Your Honor,
我们请求您撤销对克雷格·萨瓦多的宣判
we ask you to vacate the sentence of Craig Savador.
让我把这事弄清楚
Okay, let me get this straight.
司法部对于
The DOJ has no objection
本庭批准诉状申请
to this court granting petitioners application
并当庭释放萨瓦多先生没有任何意见
and ordering the immediate release of Mr. Savador.
完全没意见 法官阁下
None at all, Your Honor.
我们真诚地道歉
And we wholeheartedly apologize,
萨瓦多先生
Mr. Savador.
我们部门承诺
Our department promises
一定对警♥察♥腐♥败♥问题追查到底
to get to the bottom of police corruption.
我批准你的上诉申请 先生
Well, now, I'll grant your appeal, sir.
萨瓦多先生
Mr. Savador,
本庭虽然无法把你蒙冤入狱的
this court can't give you back the two years
两年时光还给你
that you spent incarcerated,
但是我们能把未来还给你
but we can give you back your future.
走完流程过后 你就可以走了
After processing, you're free to go.
谢谢
Thank you.
法官阁下 我...
Your Honor, I, uh...
这案子 我赢了是吧 又赢了
I won that one, right? A-Again.
是的 科瓦奇先生
Yes, Mr. Kovac.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你去哪 你欠我一顿饭
Where are you going? Y-Y-You owe me dinner.
科瓦奇先生 我没有兴趣
Mr. Kovac, I'm not interested.
不 等等 没关系
No, no, no, no, no. Wait. No, it's o-- it's okay.
不 你好像没明白
No, you don't seem to understand.
我不喜欢男人
I don't like men.
我也不喜欢 我八点接你
I don't, either. I'll-- I'll pick you up at 8:00?
科瓦奇先生 我跟女人约会
Mr. Kovac, I date women.
太好了
Great.
我们八点见
I'll see you at 8:00.
她错了
She's wrong.
-你说什么 -伊斯曼女士错了
- Excuse me? - Ms. Eastman is wrong.
莫斯科丽思酒店的浴袍她说对了
I mean, she's right about the Moscow Ritz bathrobe,
但是图片里的浴袍她说错了
but she's wrong about the bathrobe in the photo.
算了吧 梅莉莎
Let it go, Marissa.
我做不到
No. I can't.
无济于事的
It's not gonna help.
我知道 但是你不想知道真♥相♥吗
I know, but don't you want to know the truth?
真♥相♥就摆在那
The truth is out there.
这不是重罪及过失行为 梅莉莎
It's not high crimes and misdemeanors, Marissa.
连个粗口打油诗都不是
It's not even a dirty limerick.
不会改变任何事情的
It's not gonna make a difference.
你就不想知道吗
So? Don't you want to know?
关于莫斯科丽思酒店的浴袍
Eastman was right about the Moscow Ritz
是浅褐色带海军蓝条纹这一点伊斯曼没错
having an ecru with navy blue trim bathrobe.
我上网查了
I checked online.
但是还有些事情她没意识到
But she didn't realize something else.
这是2013年关于特朗普的一篇报道
This is an article about Trump from 2013.
据说他出行在外穿的都是自己的浴袍
People say he travels with his own bathrobe.
看他穿的浴袍
Look at the bathrobe he's wearing.
这是他自己的浴袍 白色带金边的
That's his bathrobe. White with gold trim.
再来看看尿尿视频里的浴袍
Now look at the bathrobe from the P.P. Tape.
是同一件
They're the same.
我看着是一样的
They look it to me.
我父亲...
You know, my father...
是一个伟大的人
was a great man.
他毕生都在为反腐而斗争
He fought corruption ever day of his life.
他说这让他更强大
He said that it made him stronger.
他有一次说到 我们通过一个人的敌人
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表