剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
您已经接通了雷&博&洛律所
You have reached Reddick, Boseman, Lockhart & Associates.
听到提示音后 请留言
After the tone, please leave a message.
-发送数字页面 请按三 -老天呐
- To send a numeric page, press three. - Christ.
发送传真 请按四
To send a fax, press four.
本地律所发生枪击事件
据报道称雷&博&洛律所有多名人员受伤
雷&博&洛律所发生枪击事件
据报道称至少一人被送往医院
伯利兹免费旅行
10秒后可跳过广♥告♥
海滩人满为患怎么办
Has the rat race got you down?
想享受无暇的海滩和凉爽的海风吗
Do you dream of spotless beaches and cool breezes?
7秒后可跳过广♥告♥
6秒后可跳过广♥告♥
5秒后可跳过广♥告♥
-马上购买♥♥ -够了
- If you act now. - Come on.
百年难遇的优♥惠♥在等着你
we have a once-in-a-lifetime offer.
快点 快点 快点...
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
3秒后可跳过广♥告♥
2秒后可跳过广♥告♥
1秒后可跳过广♥告♥
跳过广♥告♥
伯利兹旅行
...for a trip to Belize.
你只需...
All you have to do is...
伯利兹免费旅行
10秒后可跳过广♥告♥
海滩人满为患怎么办
Has the rat race got you down?
什么鬼 快点啊
What the fuck? Come on!
卢卡
Lucca.
我醒了 我醒了
I'm awake. I'm awake.
-还有气球吗 -你没事
- More balloons? - You're okay.
是啊 我只是想打个小盹
Yeah. I'm just trying to take a nap.
-怎么了 -你不知道发生什么事了吗
- Why? - You don't know what's going on?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你好 雷迪克女士
Hey. Mrs. Reddick.
我需要最新的客户名单
Uh, I need our latest client list.
-好 要我打电♥话♥问朱利叶斯吗 -不
- Sure. You want me to call Julius for it? - No.
不 你能拿到吗
No. Do you have access to it yourself?
应该可以 在我电脑上
I should on my computer.
能电邮给我吗
Would you e-mail it to me?
好的 马上
Yeah. Right away.
怎么了
What?
病人物品
阿德里安·博斯曼
卢卡·奎恩
这是我们目前的客户名单
这是非正式的
This is unofficial.
-是的 -夫妻间的
- Yes. Husband and wife.
是的
Yes.
这个世界发疯了
The world's gone crazy.
我都记不起正常的日子了
I can't remember when it was sane.
我女儿也这么说
My daughter says the same thing.
她是名记者 《今日美国》的
She's a journalist. USA Today.
她记不起记者们不用被谩骂
She can't remember a time when reporters weren't screamed at
备受争议或是成为众矢之的日子了
or spat upon or targeted.
这才刚过了两年
And that's after two years.
再过两年会变成怎样
What will it look like two years from now?
你是个乐天派
Well, you're a font of optimism.
总得有人去记着正常的日子
One has to remember normal
不然每种新的愤怒都会被吸收接纳
or every new outrage will be absorbed and accepted.
我学过医
I studied medicine.
这是魏耳德氏初期值定律
It's Wilder's law of initial value.
你得知道人体怎样才能不受刺♥激♥源的影响
You have to know how a body acts unaffected by stimuli
才能对刺♥激♥源作出判断
so you can judge the stimuli.
如果无能为力 判断力又有何用
What good is judgment if you can't do anything about it?
如果没有目标 眼力又有何用
What's the good of eyesight if you have nothing to look at?
我们可能需要些时间
I think we're gonna need some time
讨论你的提议 所罗
to discuss your proposal, Sol.
不用担心这事
Don't worry about that.
我不是为这事来的
That's not why I'm here.
我欣赏阿德里安
I like Adrian.
但愿他安然无恙
I just want to make sure he's well.
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
你好
Hello?
戴安 有五位不速之客在我这儿
Diane, I'm here with five unexpected visitors.
莱斯特先生
Mr. Lester?
是 我在莱蒙德·毕夏普家
Yes, and I'm speaking to you from Lemond Bishop's house
芝加哥警局五位警探
where five representatives of the Chicago Police Department
强行入内
have forced their way in
坚持要盘问他
and are insisting on questioning him.
关于什么的
About what?
你们律所的枪击事件
About a shooting at your office.
他们坚信
They're insisting
毕夏普先生算是"嫌疑人"
Mr. Bishop qualifies as a "Person of interest."
让他们听电♥话♥
Put them on the line.
毕夏普先生的律师...
Mr. Bishop's lawyer...
他们拒绝听电♥话♥
They're, uh, declining the invitation.
我印象中有一点很明确
Look, I was under the distinct impression
律所当事人的身份
that who is and who is not a client
是必须保密的信息
is considered privileged information.
是我想错了吗
Am I mistaken in that belief?
不 我不清楚他们怎么知道客户身份的
No, and I don't know how they found out he was a client,
但我这就赶过来
but I'm on my way.
请告诉莱蒙德 我到之前什么都别说
Please tell Lemond not to say anything until I get there.
信不信由你 这我知道
Believe it or not, I knew that.
不 但我需要你来帮莱蒙德·毕夏普
No, but I need you to help me with Lemond Bishop.
警♥察♥正在盘问他
The police are questioning him.
等等 戴安 让我先搞清楚怎么回事
Wait. Diane. I'm trying to catch up.
阿德里安在哪
Where’s Adrian?
他还在手术
He’s still in surgery,
但警♥察♥已经在盘问毕夏普
but the police are already questioning Bishop
有关枪击的事了
about his shooting.
-天呐 是毕夏普吗 -不
- Oh, my God. Did Bishop...? - No.
我也不知道 但那样说不通
I mean, I don't know, but that wouldn't make sense.
听着 现在正缺人手
Listen, we're shorthanded
我们得为毕夏普演场好戏
and we need to put up a good show for Bishop.
我知道了
Yeah. I got it.
-我这就来 -什么意思
- I’m on my way. - What do you mean?
你这就来 你要去哪
You're on your-- where are you going?
客户家 我没事
Um, a client's house. I'm okay.
你要去莱蒙德·毕夏普家 我听见了
You’re going to Lemond Bishop's. I heard.
科林 我没事
Colin, I'm okay.
你这样赶过来很贴心 但我没事
It's sweet you rushed here, but I'm okay.
卢卡 他可是芝加哥头号♥凶手
Lucca, he's the top killer in Chicago.
不 他才不是 出狱后他已走上正轨
No, he's not. He's out of prison. He's going straight.
老天爷 你疯了吗
Oh, my God. Are you crazy?
你怎么能对客户这么天真
How can you be so naive about your own clients
对其它一切却又那么愤世嫉俗
and so cynical about everything else?
我得走了
I have to go.
别走 卢卡
No, no, no. Lucca.
枪击你老板的人还逍遥法外
The person that shot, that shot your boss is still out there.
说不定就是毕夏普干的
It could be Bishop.
不是毕夏普
That's not Bishop.
他不做这种事
That's not what he does.
是啊 他只会买♥♥凶杀人
Yeah, he just hires other people to kill for him.
科林 我得工作了
Colin, I have to do my job,
就像你做你的工作一样
the same way you have to do yours.
好吧
Okay, all right.
那我跟你一起去
Then I'm coming with you.
不 你不许去
No. You're not.
我不是你的财产
I'm not your property.
你也不是我丈夫
You're not my husband.
那我是你的什么 卢卡
Then what am I to you, Lucca, huh?
我不知道
I don't know.
我真不知道
I really don't.
我需要你把阿德里安的案子和会议
I need you to push all of Adrian's cases and meetings
都推迟到周五
just until Friday.
医生们这么乐观吗
Are the doctors being that optimistic?
不是 但咱们可以周五处理
No, but we will deal with it on Friday.
我们要表现得乐观些
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表