剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Look, you two don't have to worry.
这和你的悼词没有关系 芭芭拉
It-it isn't about your eulogy, Barbara.
奥巴马家族很喜欢雷迪克
The Obamas love Reddick.
我知道
I know they do.
我是说他的女儿
I mean his daughter.
是莉兹要走了
And Liz is going somewhere else.
什么
I'm sorry?
莉兹·雷迪克
Liz Reddick.
今天她被司法部解雇了
She was let go from the Department of Justice today.
你们还不知道
Oh, you didn't know.
她告诉我的 因为她发的特朗普推文
Well, she told me. Her Trump tweet.
她在考虑自己开所
She's thinking of starting her own firm.
我会跟着她走
I'll be following her there.
先告辞了
If you'll excuse me...
-你不用这样做 -我知道
- You don't have to do this. - I know.
她是想激怒你
She is trying to inflame you.
她想让你答应无条件帮她
She's trying to get you to agree to help her without a deal.
我不会被激怒的 对吧
Then I won't be inflamed, will I?
一号♥盘 11/23 - 065
Dish-one. 11/23 - 065.
亨利·林德尔和不明女性的交谈记录
F8
Back-slash, Foxtrot, eight.
喂
Hello?
是我
It's me.
我知道
I know you.
你在哪
Where are you?
还在家里
Home still.
为什么 我想你过来
Why? I need you here.
稍等
Hold on.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
脱裤子
Lowering my pants.
不 不 现在先别
No, no, not now.
我想舔你
I'm taking you into my mouth.
我湿了
I'm wet.
是罗莎莉吗
Is that Rosalie?
听得见吗
Can you hear me?
我想狠狠操你
I want to fuck you so bad.
我想把你操翻
I want to fuck you right in half.
是的吧
I think so.
你老婆在隔壁房♥吗
Is your wife in the next room?
玛娅在楼下吗
Is Maia downstairs?
是的
Yes.
在吃晚饭
Having dinner.
我想听你的声音
I want them to hear you.
我想
I want...
人为剪辑
Personal edit.
11/23 - 065.
-F8 -关掉
- Back-slash, Foxtrot, eight. - Let's turn it off.
不
No.
不是吗
...isn't.
小亨利想你了
Little Henry misses you.
我也想他
I miss him.
他生日过得怎么样
How was his birthday?
他请了七个朋友
He had seven friends over.
七岁生日请七个朋友
Seven friends for seven years.
好吧 你能告诉他
All right, would you tell him
我会带礼物过来吗
I'm bringing my gift with me?
他等不及了
He can't wait.
你真正的家庭在这里
Your real family is here.
我们才是爱你的人
We're the ones who love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too...
我不信这个
I don't believe it.
你不相信我爸有个秘密家庭吗
You don't believe my dad has a secret family?
这很明显是想挑拨离间
This is too obviously provocative.
这就是为了伤害你
This was created to hurt you,
影响你
to make you react.
我爸抛弃了我
My dad abandoned me.
他还从信任他的人那
He also stole billions of dollars
偷走了几十亿
from people who trusted him,
有私生子这事你就觉得他做不出吗
but, what, you draw the line at a love child?
让我跟马德琳定下确切的协议
Let me make an actual deal with Madeline.
她想让你不要思考 那我们就停下来
She wants you not to think, so let's stop,
-深吸一口气 思考 -不
- take a breath, and think. - No.
我48小时候后就到
I'll be there in 48 hours.
我们等不及了
We can't wait.
我们需要你
We need you.
我需要你
I need you.
他把我当成八岁小孩
He treats me like I'm eight years old.
不 他对待你的方式没毛病
No, he treats you like you're 28 years old.
我懂的比他对我的期待要多
I know more than he thinks I know.
梅丽莎 他是冠名合伙人
Marissa, he's a name partner.
那他为什么不能认真对待我
So why doesn't he take me seriously?
我提出给他省钱
I'm offering to save him money.
没有 你提出要替代我
No, you're offering to replace me
-由你来当调查员 -对
- as an investigator. - Yeah.
因为我更便宜
Because I'm cheaper.
无论如何 我们俩可以同时做调查员
And anyway, we could both be investigators.
你一直抱怨你工作超负荷
You keep complaining about how you're overworked.
好 你是在问我的意见吗
Okay, are you asking for my opinion?
没有 但说也无妨
No, but... yeah.
跟他聊聊
Talk to him.
跟他坐下来聊
Go sit him down and talk to him.
告诉他你上周通过了调查员考试
Tell him that you passed your detective test last week
你想要点在职培训
and you'd like some on-the-job training.
芭芭拉
Barbara.
他要把奥巴马图书馆
He's taking the Obama Library
带到新开的律所 太疯狂了
to a start-up, which is crazy!
是为了雷迪克的名号♥
It's about the Reddick name.
他不在乎律所有多大
He doesn't care how big the firm is.
他跟着名字去新地方
He's following the name to a new home.
是因为你的悼词 芭芭拉
Because of your speech, Barbara.
他不是我的客户
He's not my client.
戴安该跟他在一起
Diane was supposed to be with him.
等等 等等 等等
Wait. Wait. Wait!
我们得跟哈柏科说说
We need to talk to Habercore
新开律所的风险
about the risks of a start-up.
我会去跟他说的
That... I'll do that.
他不能希望某个小律所
He can't just expect some small firm
能处理这些总统图书馆的事情
to handle these presidential library issues.
我去找莉兹
I'll talk to Liz.
别 那只会让事情更糟
Oh, no. That'll just make things worse.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
谈什么
About what?
莉兹
Liz.
我们需要雷迪克的名字
We need the Reddick name.
不 她不会卖♥♥的
No, she won't sell it.
我知道
I know.
认真的吗
Seriously?
不用改信头
Wouldn't have to change the letterhead.
给她开股权合伙人的条件吗
Offer her an equity partnership?
冠名合伙人
Name partnership.
反正我们也打算给她分红
We were planning on paying her a percentage anyway.
他绝不会同意的
He'll never go for it.
-他们合不来 -是 但...
- They don't get along. - Yeah, well...
他只是15个合伙人之一
he's one partner out of 15.
如果其他合作人认为
If the other partners think
-这是实质性的威胁 -是吗
- this is an existential threat... - Is it?
我们打着奥巴马图书馆的旗号♥
Well, we've been using the Obama Library
作为卖♥♥点有五个月了
as a selling point for five months now,
所以我觉得是
so, yes, I think it is.
那么
Well...
我们看看莉兹会不会接受提议
...let's see if Liz is open to it.
就餐
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表