剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
2017年 你有没有在脸书上用
Did you not call your ex-boyfriend a "Psychopath"
"精神病"形容自己的前男友
on Facebook in 2017?
不是 这是一个比喻
No. That was a figure of speech.
所以他不是精神病患者
So he wasn't a psychopath?
不是 我只是说...
No. I'm just saying...
他对我不是很好
he wasn't very good to me.
就像罗恩一样
Ah. Like Ron?
不 不一样
No. Different.
你似乎习惯每当和男人分手后
It seems like you have a pattern of breaking up with guys
都会在网上谈论他们的事
and then telling stories about them.
你从哪看到这些的
Where did you get all this?
你想隐藏这些吗
Are you trying to hide it?
不是 我只是...
No, I just...
我就是很生气
Look, I was upset.
就发泄一下情绪
I blew up.
这和罗恩的案子有什么联♥系♥
What does this have to do with Ron?
那我们谈谈你的另一些恋爱经历
Let's talk about some of your other relationships.
我以为我们都同意那只是一些无聊的八卦
I thought we agreed it was bullshit gossip.
是这样 但是取证是钓鱼盘问
Yes, and depositions are fishing expeditions.
她本可以否认
She could have denied it.
她确实否认了 而且这本来就没什么
She did deny it, and it doesn't matter.
她很正常
She is normal.
你这么做 让她看起来像个冷酷的疯子
You were turning her into some frigid psycho.
不是 我只是想说明
No, I was trying to show
这个问题存在另一个角度
that there was another side to the issue.
你也是这么谈论你和艾米的
You talked the same way about you and Amy.
-什么 我没有 -你就是这样
- What?! No, I didn't. - Yes, you did.
你和我说艾米对你和卡琳恩总是疑神疑鬼
To me. You said Amy was paranoid about you and Carine,
你说她疯了
that she was crazy.
好吧 所以如果是我被取证
Okay, and so when I'm being deposed,
他们可能也会用这个对付我
maybe they can use that against me.
简直胡说八道
That was bullshit.
莉兹 目击证人说了袭击者是黑人
Liz, the witness said the assailant is black.
是的 是的 我们也同意
Yes. Yes, and we agree.
现在 我们发现了一个输给我们的人
Now, there's someone we beat
想让你的目击证人看看
that we want your witness to look at.
告诉他 杰
Tell him, Jay.
这是保罗·约翰逊
This is Paul Johnson.
一年前阿德里安·博斯曼在法庭上击败了他
Adrian Boseman beat him in court a year ago.
给你的目击证人看看
Just show him to your witness.
来了 队长
Yes, Captain.
我们有没有博斯曼枪击案的目击证人的
We have the witness contact information
-联♥系♥方式 -有 长官
- in the Boseman shooting? - We do, sir.
我正准备找他们来 和他们谈谈
I was just about to bring them in and talk to them.
好 让他们看看这张照片
Good. Show them this photo.
你还没跟他们谈过
You haven't talked to 'em yet?
等等
Wait.
你还没和那些目击证人谈过
You didn't talk to them, the witnesses?
-我还有别的工作 -你都没和他们面谈过
- I have work to do.How do you know they're telling the truth
怎么知道他们说的是实话
if you didn't interview them?
我们找到了武器和消音器
We found the weapon and the silencer.
-走开 先生 -但你们就做了这些吗
- Now back off, sir. - Yes, but is that all you did?
现场的一个警官和目击证人谈过了
Look, an officer on the scene talked to the witnesses.
我有他的谈话记录
I have his interview notes here.
-哪个警官 -让我们做自己的工作
- Which officer? - Let us do our job.
哪个警♥察♥
Which cop?
他
Him.
怀特黑德
Whitehead.
杰 怎么了
Jay, what's going on?
你知道是谁干的了
Do you know who did it?
是的
Yeah.
很好 你感觉怎么样
Good. How do you feel?
挺好
good.
他说过话吗
Does he ever talk?
一年说一次
Once a year.
-我会和你交手吗 -我
- Do I ever face you? - Me?
最终会的 但是首先...
Eventually, but first...
很好
Very good.
-不好意思 -你最好还是接吧
- Sorry. - You better get that.
毕竟你是律师 对吧
You're a lawyer, right?
莉兹 怎么了
Liz, what is it?
-袭击阿德里安的是怀特黑德 -什么
- Whitehead shot Adrian. - What?
怀特黑德警官 他们现在正在逮捕他
Officer Whitehead. They are arresting him right now.
我的天
Oh, my God..
就是他说询问了目击证人
He was the cop that said that he talked to witnesses
他们看见一个黑人离开现场
who saw a black man leaving the scene.
但是警方试图跟目击证人联♥系♥
But the police tried to talk to the witnesses,
却找不到他们
and they couldn't find them.
-那把枪呢 -他栽赃的
- The gun? - He planted it.
我估计他看到了那些对律师的袭击
I guess he saw all the attacks on lawyers
想要借此发挥
and-and wanted to get in on it.
我要去医院了
I know. I'm gonna go to the hospital,
一会儿再打给你
so I'll just talk to you later.
天啊
My God.
远离这帮混♥蛋♥
这上面有弗兰兹·曼德森
It has Franz Mendelssohn on here.
"当面以及电子方式的"
"Inappropriate communication--
"不恰当的沟通 职场骚扰"
in person and digital-- workplace harassment."
我认识一个替他打工的人 他确实很讨厌
Yeah, I know someone who worked for him. He was a real dick.
这些没有来龙去脉 都是断章取义
Well, none of that has context. It's just thrown out there.
-他也可以反驳 -你在律所工作
- And he can refute it if he wants. - You're at a law firm,
却一点都不在乎正当程序吗
and you don't give a shit about due process?
没人起诉他
No one's prosecuting him.
罗伊·摩尔那时候你们可没在乎正当程序了
And you didn't care about due process when it was Roy Moore.
罗伊·摩尔:极右翼政♥治♥人物
-说得对 -天啊
- Exactly. - Oh, my God.
你真的要把这个跟一个娈童癖相提并论
Are you seriously comparing this to a child molester?
当然了 这些人中就有强♥奸♥犯
I absolutely am. Some of these men are rapists.
有一件事你没注意到
One thing you're not looking at--
这些人中有很多是黑人
a lot of these men are black.
天啊 少来种族歧视那套
Oh, Jesus, don't make it a racial thing.
你好
Hello?
卢卡·奎恩
Hi. Uh, Lucca Quinn?
-是的 -我叫罗德·哈柏科
- Yes. - I'm Rod Habercore.
我为奥巴马夫妇工作
I work with Barack and Michelle Obama.
我认识你
Oh, yeah. I know who you are.
-在卡尔·雷迪克葬礼上见过你 -好记性
- I saw you at Carl Reddick's funeral. - Ah, good memory.
抱歉我的冒失 但是我要赶飞机
Uh, well, I'm sorry to intrude, but I've got a plane to catch.
我只是想问你一个问题
Uh, I just wanted to ask you a question.
没问题
Oh, yeah, of course.
我给你
C-can I offer you, um...
倒点水 或者
a water or...
吃点无花果面包卷
I have fig rolls.
不用了 谢谢 几个月了
No, thanks. How many months?
九个月
Nine.
38周
Thir-Thirty... eight.
快生了
He's in there.
我知道你一月份就要到华盛顿来了
So I-I know you'll be coming to D.C. in January,
希望你能考虑一下
and, uh, I was hoping you would consider
到我们办公室来当顾问
working with our offices as an adviser.
*如果感到幸福 你就拍拍手*
*If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands...*
*如果感到幸福 你就拍拍手*
*If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands...*
铃♥声♥挺有意思
I-Interesting ringtone.
不 是个玩具
Oh, no, it's a... it's a toy.
-如果让你措手不及的话我很抱歉 -不
- Sorry if this seems out of the blue. - No.
只是现在有许多事情
It's just there are so many things
我都弄不清楚怎么回事
I don't understand about what is going on right now.
大家都一样
Join the club.
考虑一下
Think about it.
我们需要聘请一位好律师
We can use another good lawyer,
我知道请你的人很多
and, uh, I know you're in high demand.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表