剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
杰 告诉建筑工程师关掉暖通空调
Yo! Jay, tell the building engineer to turn off the HVAC!
好的 这就去 快走
Right. On it. Let's go, let's go, let's go. Come on.
我们呼吸要轻柔 以防万一
We should breathe lightly, just in case.
克丽丝滕 出什么事了
Kristen. What's wrong?
梅丽莎发现了一封信 恐吓信
Marissa found a letter. A threatening letter.
-客户寄来的吗 -寄给给戴安的
- From a client? - To Diane.
他们认为是蓖麻毒
They think it's ricin.
蓖麻毒
Ricin?
雷迪克&博斯曼&洛哈特律所
卢卡
Lucca.
别过来
Stay there.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
别动
Don't move.
卢卡 一小原子的这个东西你就没命了
Lucca, one tiny atom of this stuff, and you can be dead.
是的 如果你继续说话的话
Yes. And if you keep talking,
你就会把它吸进去
you're gonna breathe it in.
所以别说话
So shut up.
这个看着虽然不好看
Now, this isn't gonna look pretty.
紧急救援的来了
Emergency response is coming.
他们让你们别动
They don't want you to move.
他们担心你们会把孢子通过空气传播出去
They're worried you'll send the spores airborne.
谢谢 我们知道
Thanks. We know.
这个信封是哪儿来的
Where did the envelope come from?
戴安·洛哈特
没有邮戳
No stamps.
收发室
The mail room.
这不是演习
This isn't a drill!
疏散楼层
Clear the floor now!
快点
Come on, guys. Let's go.
借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
-快点 -怎么了
- Come on, come on. - What's up?
快点 快走
Come on, come on. Let's go. Go, go, go, go.
天啊 杰
Oh, my... Jay! Jay!
我们遇上了疑似的化学品袭击
We have a possible chemical attack situation.
别碰你的脸 别碰你的衣服
Do not touch your faces, do not touch your clothes.
在楼梯下面等待应急救援
Wait at the base of the stairs for the emergency responders.
快走 快
Let's go! Come on!
出什么事了
What's going on?
疑似化学品袭击
Chemical scare.
什么 在哪
What? Where?
我们那层
Our floor.
客户寄来的吗
From a client?
我的客户之一
One of mine.
你老公在这
Your husband is here.
天啊 希望他们都没事
Oh, God, I hope they're being good.
他们刚...他们刚把空调关上
They just... they shut down the air conditioning,
然后我们做了疏散
and we evacuated.
好 让这些人在下面待着
Good, good. Hey, keep these people down here.
出现症状的人一概隔离
Isolate anyone who exhibits any symptoms.
危险物质小组马上就到
We've got the hazard material team going up now.
-上面还有我们的员工 -明白
- We still have employees up there. - I understand.
机动医疗组在路上了
A mobile medical team is on the way.
-你有空吗 -有
- Do you have a minute? - Y-Yeah.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事 我刚才不在 我去吃午饭了
Yeah. I-I wasn't here. I was at lunch.
那就好
All right, good.
那就好
That's good. Okay.
好了 搜到了 蓖麻毒
Okay, here it is. Ricin.
想听吗
Do you want to hear?
我也不知道 该听吗
I don't know. Do I?
"暴露于蓖麻毒后的一天到两个月之间"
"Symptoms can begin any time between one day and two months
"都可能出现症状"
after the exposure."
就跟验孕一样
Like a pregnancy test.
至少不用在棒棒上尿尿
At least we won't have to pee on a stick.
不好
Oh, no.
怎么了
What?
我觉得我要打喷嚏了
I think I'm gonna sneeze.
-别 -控制不了
- Don't. - It's involuntary.
把你的舌头顶在门牙处 有用的
Press your tongue between your front teeth. It works.
好了 奏效了
Okay, I think that did it.
要是我们没死 我今晚要喝个大醉
Oh, if we don't die, I'm gonna get so drunk tonight.
你们好 二位现在怎么样了
Hey there. How are you two doing?
挺好的
Really good.
雷&博&洛律所平常的一天
Just another day at Reddick, Boseman & Lockhart.
我叫德鲁·乐华图
So, I'm Drew Lovatto,
危险物质小组的
the Hazardous Materials Unit.
很高兴认识你 我是梅丽莎·戈德
Nice to meet you. Marissa Gold.
-玛娅 -你们好
- Maia. - Hey.
我们会非常缓慢地把这些全部处理掉 好吗
So, we're gonna take this all very slowly, okay?
你们有人出现了什么症状吗 呼吸困难
Now, do either of you have any symptoms-- trouble breathing,
咳嗽 皮肤过敏
coughing, skin irritations?
我差点就打喷嚏了 但我忍♥住了
I almost sneezed, but I've gotten it under control.
很好
Good.
我要先给你们戴上口罩
I'm gonna put these masks on your faces first.
用餐巾是个很好的主意
The napkins were a great idea.
大小合适吗
That a good fit?
很合适 能送给我吗
Perfect. Can I keep it?
当然 但不能用它来扮成黑武士
Sure. No Darth Vader impressions, though.
该死
Damn.
好 现在还不要动
Okay, now, don't move yet.
我看见粉末在桌子上
I see there's powder on the desk,
你的膝盖 胳膊和你的手上
your lap, your arm, and your hand--
还有别的地方有吗
is it anywhere else?
据我们所知没有了
Not that we can see.
首先 我先带你离开桌子 好吗
So first, I'm gonna move you away from the desk, okay?
我需要你
I'm gonna need you...
-梅丽莎 -梅丽莎
- Marissa. - Marissa.
我需要你 梅丽莎
I'm gonna need you, Marissa,
在一分钟内非常小心地站起来
to stand very carefully in one minute.
但是首先 我要先把你的椅子挪开 好吗
But first, I'm gonna roll you back away from the desk, okay?
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
现在
Now...
我要非常小心地把你膝盖上的粉末弄掉
I'm gonna get that powder out of your lap very carefully.
真的吗 我们一点也不熟
Really? We hardly know each other.
我会很温柔的
I'll be gentle.
我需要你非常小心地站起来 慢点
I need you to stand very carefully, very slowly.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
起身
And... stand.
很好 原地不动
Okay, good. Stay right here.
现在 我需要你
Now, I need you...
把手翻过来 把粉末倒进袋子
to turn your hand over, dump the powder in the bag.
你之前做过这个吗
You've done this before?
是的 一次
Yep. Once.
好了 现在我需要你们俩站进这些袋子
Okay. Now I need you both to step into these bags,
脱掉衣服 把衣服留在袋子底部
remove your clothes, leave them in the bottom of the bag.
-当着你的面吗 -我会转过身去
- In front of you? - I'll turn around.
你们把这些穿上
I'll need you both to put these on.
好了 德鲁
Done, Drew.
好了
Okay.
要是我们没事 我俩觉得该去大喝一场
If we survive this, we figured we should get drunk tonight.
你想来吗
You want to join us?
我们还是先确保安全
Let's focus on surviving this first.
失陪一下
Would you excuse me?
你刚才居然就这么约他了
Did you really just ask him out?
我知道 很怪异 对吗
I know. Weird, right?
要是我要死了
If I'm gonna die...
是苏打粉
Baking soda.
什么
What?
你不需要戴这个了
You do not need that.
我的老天爷
Oh... my God.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表