剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Ms. Rindell, did you not warn your daughter
她有进监狱的风险吗
that she was at risk of going to jail?
我知道你在说什么了 我们在计划旅行
I know what you're talking about-- we were planning a vacation.
-旅行 -去威尔 [科罗拉多]- A vacation? - To Vail.
肯定是有人误听成了"监狱"
Somebody must have thought I said "Jail."
林德尔女士 你...
Ms. Rindell, you...
你明白在宣誓后做假证是犯罪行为吗
Are you aware that making false statements under oath is a crime?
-明白 -而且减刑安排
- Yes. - And that any arrangement
是基于你这份供词才会有效的
regarding your sentence is dependent upon your testimony?
明白
Yes.
没有其他问题了 法官阁下
No further questions, Your Honor.
我爱你
辩方还有问题吗
Anything from the defense?
没有了 法官阁下
No, Your Honor.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
你可以离开了
You are dismissed.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我认为我爸有很多毛病
I think my dad has a lot of issues,
但他不会不守时
but lateness isn't one of them.
所以如果他还不打来...
So if he hasn't called...
你好
Hello?
你好 亲爱的
Hello, sweetheart.
爸
Dad.
听到你的声音真好 玛娅
It is so good to hear your voice, Maia.
我也是
Yours, too.
很抱歉事情发展成了这样
I'm sorry about the way this all went down.
我没想过让这些事发生
None of it is what I wanted.
我知道
I know. I know.
我爱你 玛娅
I love you, Maia.
我爱你的母亲
I love your mother.
我想尽可能地帮你们
I want to help you in any way I can.
我知道
I know.
你想说什么关于联调局的事
What is it about the Feds you wanted to say?
他们给了一个提议 爸
They offered a deal, Dad.
如果你自首的话
If you turn yourself in,
他们会让妈妈减刑为"已服刑完毕"
they'll let Mom off with time served,
而且我不会被起诉
and I... wouldn't be prosecuted.
但前提是他们会把你收押
If they had you in custody.
爸
Dad?
我以为你是想说关于我所在位置的事
I thought it was something about my location, Maia.
联调局有罗莎莉在迪拜的照片吗
The Feds have a picture of Rosalie in Dubai?
对 还有...
yeah, and, uh...
一张她在意大利的照片
another one in Italy, too.
他们知道在意大利的
Do they know exactly
确切位置吗 亲爱的
where in Italy, dear?
不
No.
暂时不知道
No, not yet.
还要多久 队长
How far off, Captain?
妈妈进监狱了 爸
Mom's in jail, Dad,
她在受苦
and she is really suffering.
如果指证我的话 她本可以出狱
She had a chance to get out if she testified against me,
但她没那么做
but she wouldn't.
我想念你 玛娅
I miss you, Maia.
我很想你们俩
I miss you both so very much.
那就自首吧
Then turn yourself in.
你记得我三年级时 摔断了手臂
Do you remember when I broke my arm in third grade
我哭得很厉害
and... I was crying so bad,
然后你说
and... and you said,
你和我说 只要能让我不再痛苦
you said to me that you would do anything
你愿意做任何事
to take my pain away?
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
你能做到的
Well, you can.
爸爸 你可以的
Dad, you can.
你可以让我和妈妈不再痛苦
You can take my pain away, and Mom's.
求你了
Please.
玛娅 你不明白
Maia, Maia, you don't understand.
他们会把我大卸八块的
They'll crucify me.
我不会有任何讨价还价的余地
There's no negotiating with them. Th-There...
对不起 玛娅
I'm sorry, Maia,
但我得挂了 我非常爱你
but I have to go. I love you very much.
请相信我 嘿 冷静
Please believe me. Hey, hey, hey, hey! Calma, calma.
冷静 慢点 我是无辜的
Be calm. Take it easy. I'm innocent.
不 我是无辜的
No, no, no, no. I'm innocent.
玛娅 打电♥话♥给领♥事♥馆♥
Maia, Maia, call the consulate.
他们在逮捕我
They're-they're arresting me.
玛娅
Maia! Maia! Maia!
-我没有... -再见 爸
- I didn't do... - Bye, Dad.
玛娅...
Maia...
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表