剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
施密特先生我挺喜欢你这个人
You know, Mr. Schmidt, I like you.
尤其喜欢你领带的颜色
I especially like the color of that tie,
但我不需要你作证
but I don't really need to depose you.
因为我在取证多米尼克
'Cause I'm deposing Dominic.
你用过”医网”吗
Have you ever used WebMD?
用过
Have... Yes.
你会把网站当成医生吗
And did you ever think it was your doctor?
没有
No. No.
区别在于
Yeah, the difference is
网站平台后有真正的医生
there are actual doctors behind that site.
我这儿
just got a little...
有个小东西
something here.
你真觉得我可以起诉
You really think I can sue?
-你开玩笑吧 -这是什么
- Are you kidding me? - What is this?
我总去这家杂货店
I come to this grocery store all the time.
他们应该已经清理干净了
They should have cleaned up that spill.
但我怎么做呢
But how could I go about it?
我可以帮你填表
I can help you fill out the paperwork.
告诉你去哪儿上交表格
Where to file, all that.
你说你叫什么来着亲
What'd you say your name was, hon?
-玛丽·安·戴利 -施密特先生
- Mary Ann Daley. - Mr. Schmidt,
玛丽·安·戴利在你办公室工作吗
do you employ a Mary Ann Daley at your law office?
拜托
come on.
她是你秘书对吧
She's your secretary, isn't she?
真贴心
And a real sweetheart.
很可爱
Very nice.
你知道她是执业律师吗
Do you happen to know if she's a licensed attorney?
我的理解是"她不是"
I'm gonna take that as a "No."
多米尼克你经营网站从中获利吗
Dominic, are you making any money from this site?
本意并不是挣狱友的钱
You don't tend to make money from inmates.
因为没钱他们才难以接触到律师
That's why they have so much trouble accessing lawyers.
那你为什么要做网站
So why do you do it?
-我在加州坐过牢 -没错
- I was in prison in California. - Yes.
待我明天取证你姐姐
We'll get to that later
我们再细聊
when I depose your sister tomorrow.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here. - Thanks.
-你没看错她 -是吧
- You were right about her. - Right?
有些诡异
That's some weird...
又睿智
savant stuff.
裙子很漂亮
Nice dress.
谢谢
Thanks.
我以为会来很多人
I did think there'd be more people here, though.
你怀孕了吗
Are you pregnant?
什么
What?
你没喝酒
You're not drinking.
走路的样子不对劲
You're carrying yourself different.
没有
No, I'm... no, I'm not.
肯定有
Yes, you are.
爸妈知道了吗
Do Mom and Dad know?
孩子爸是谁
Who's the dad?
局外人
Someone out of the picture.
-你想拉他入局吗 -不
- Do you want him in the picture? - No.
那么是计划外的了
So it wasn't planned?
-能小点声吗 -好
- Can we just, uh, be a little quieter? - Okay.
不是
No.
我们分手了
We broke up,
后来又共度了一个夜晚
and then we got back together for one night.
他知道吗
Does he know?
不知道
No.
你要告诉他吗
You gonna tell him?
不
No.
这做法有点低劣啊 卢卡
Well, that's kind of shitty, Lucca.
并没有
No, it isn't.
告诉他才低劣呢
Telling him would be shitty.
太奇怪了跟你聊这个
It's so weird, us talking about this.
我还没公开呢
I haven't told anyone.
你是甩不掉家人的
You can't get rid of family.
可以尝试 但他们总会找上门
You can try but... they always come back.
你知道我给你的是严爱
You know, it was tough love.
仅此而已
That's all.
当时不借钱给你
Not lending you money.
我知道
I know.
我当时很混♥蛋♥
I was an asshole.
是 但我也不好
Yeah, but I was, too.
我对你有很大影响
I have a good effect on you.
让你心软
I soften you.
那是我的错
That's my fault.
你心狠起来可不得了
You can be very hard.
我好想你 姐
I've missed you, sis.
我知道
I know.
我也是
Me, too.
荷尔蒙真讨厌
Hormones are awful.
是啊
Yeah.
威士忌加冰
Whiskey. Ice.
你们刚才在说我什么
What were you saying about me?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你们刚才指着这边说话
Well, you were pointing over here.
说所有人都是自己故事的主角
How we're all, uh, lead characters in our own story,
而其他人都是故事的配角
and everybody else is a background player.
笛卡尔后验论
Cartesian a posteriori knowledge.
抱歉 我当年在纽约大学主修哲学
Sorry, I was a philosophy major at NYU.
辅修酒保
With a minor in bartending.
你的笑容无与伦比
You have the best laugh.
谢谢
Oh, well, thank you.
而我的很糟糕
Me, I have a terrible laugh.
我笑起来能吓跑小孩子
My laugh scares small children.
来听听
Okay, let's hear.
说点搞笑的
Say something funny.
20个跳伞的律师叫什么
What do you call 20 skydiving lawyers?
什么
What?
全是靶子
Skeet.
我的天 太糟糕了
Oh, God, that is terrible.
聚会后你做什么
So what are you doing after this?
怎么了
Why?
我要去非主流右翼集♥会♥放催♥泪♥弹♥
Well, I am tear-gassing an alt-right meeting.
来吧 笑吧
Come on. Come on.
这笑声让我精神大振
That-that laugh, it just cheers me up.
抱歉
Yeah, well... Sorry.
这手拿催泪罐可完美了
That is the perfect hand to hold a tear gas canister.
或者拿别的东西
Among other things.
梅丽莎·戈德
你在哪 库尔特来了
-你去哪 -工作
- Where you going? - Work.
别去工作
Don't go to work.
工作没有好事
Nothing good comes of that.
可以挣钱
I'll make money.
你不需要钱
You don't need money.
两年后钱就过时了
In two years, money will become outdated.
易货贸易就够了
It'll all be barter.
两年太长了
Two years is a long time.
打给我
Call me.
不
No.
梅丽莎·戈德
不该告诉你的 表现得惊讶点
你弟弟的犯罪履历范围很广
Your brother has an extensive criminal past, doesn't he?
取决于你怎么定义"范围很广"
Depends on how you define "Extensive."
他在支票上伪造你的签名 对吗
Well, he forged your name on checks, correct?
-是的 -他以你的名义申请信♥用♥卡♥
- Yes. - And he took out credit cards in your name?
是的
Yes.
他借的钱有没还的吗
And did he borrow money he has not paid back?
没有
No.
那笔钱是送他的礼物
I gifted him that money.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表