剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Why?
因为你想要发自内心的答案
Because you want a real answer.
罗斯先生
Mr. Rose?
是 塞巴斯蒂安·罗斯
Yes, Sebastian Rose.
你好 我是卢卡
Hi. I'm Lucca.
你有预约吗
Do you have an appointment?
没 我觉得还是直接拜访好
No, I thought I'd just cold-call.
你怀孕了
You are pregnant.
没 只是太胖了
Oh, no, no. Just fat.
你在开玩笑
You're joking.
没错
That's right.
为什么会突然来找我
Now, why are you cold-calling me?
我是做猎头的 华盛顿最好的
I'm a headhunter, the best in D.C.
随便去问 而你这一类型
Ask anyone. And your type
恰恰是大家最想要的
is exactly what people are looking for right now.
老天爷
Oh, my God.
科林找过你
Colin called you?
你那位即将成为国会议员的"另一半"吗
Is that your "Significant other" Soon-to-be-congressman?
我不搬家 我会留在芝加哥
Look, I am not moving. I'm staying in Chicago, so...
等等 这个你拿着
Okay, wait. Take these.
这些是华盛顿五大顶级律所的聘书
These are the offers from five top firms in D.C.
我只在电♥话♥上谈了两小时
And that's after two hours of calls.
现在人人都想要你 奎恩女士
You're in the top bracket right now, Ms. Quinn.
我不知道这里付你多少薪水 但...
I don't know what they're paying you here, but...
我敢拿我左边蛋蛋打赌 远比不上这些律所
I'll bet you my left nut they can't match these.
左边蛋蛋是吧
Your left nut, huh?
给 拿着
Here, take 'em.
谢谢
Thanks.
科林 住手
Colin, stop it.
我不会搬去华盛顿
I am not moving to D.C.
-我不... -卢卡 冷静
- I am not... - Lucca, Lucca, calm down.
我们还有时间讨论
We have time to discuss it.
-他刚来过 -谁
- He was just here. - Who was there?
他给我华盛顿五大律所的聘书
He gave me offers from five D.C. firms.
卢卡 谁在那儿 你说的是谁
Lucca... who was there? Who are you talking about?
-一个猎头 -一个猎头
- Some headhunter. - A headhunter?
-我没跟猎头打过电♥话♥ -那是谁打的
- I didn't call a headhunter. - Then who?
-你猜 -你妈
- Guess. - Your mother?
我会打给她 好吧
I'll talk to her-- Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
科林 我现在不想应付这事
Colin, I cannot deal with this right now.
我知道 我会跟她说
I know. Yeah, I know. I'll talk to her.
联邦法♥院♥
为什么 因为这个世界
Why? Because the world
日新月异
is changing very, very fast.
男人们没法再倚靠自己的旧习惯了
And men can't rely on their old habits.
你说的旧习惯指什么
What old habits are those?
-你说呢 -我不知道
- What old habits do you think? - I don't know.
所以我才向你取证
That's why I'm deposing you.
男人们以为他们的行为
Men think that their behavior
不会引人注意
will go unnoticed and unremarked.
他们以为女人们不敢分享
They think women are too intimidated to share
她们知道的东西 但这变了
what they know, and that's changed.
所以你的博客是为了吓唬男人
So your blog is about scaring men?
她没这么说
She didn't say that.
我也不这么认为
Nor do I mean that.
我的博客置顶写的是"此博客旨在收集"
At the top of my blog it says: "This is a collection
不当行为的指控和传闻
Of misconduct allegations and rumors.
"请持保留态度浏览"
Take everything with a grain of salt."
但从你的博客名来看 你似乎想要采取行动
But your blog's name suggests that you want action.
"远离这帮混♥蛋♥" 远离就是行动
Assholes to Avoid. "Avoid" Is an action.
我的天 被你发现了
Oh, my God, you caught me.
她的腔调明显是讽刺
That tone was clearly ironic.
这不是一个仇视男人的网站 戴安
Look, this is not a man-hating site, Diane.
我一句话都没说
I didn't say a word.
你不用说 你在为起诉我们的人辩护
You didn't have to. You're representing the people suing us.
我们所有人都应该站到你那一队 是吗
So we should all just march behind you, right?
因为只有你知道什么是对全部女人最好的
Because only you know what's best for all women?
我比你这种第二波女权主义者懂得多
I know more than you second-wave feminists.
你现在只想妥协
You just want to get along now.
别去伤害男人 他们会回击
Don't hurt the men, they might hurt us back.
我的天 被你发现了
Oh, my God, you caught me.
你为下一代女性 为我们
You have made the way for the next generation.
开辟了道路 谢谢你
For us. Thank you.
现在你可以休息了
Now you can take a rest.
我说的话很搞笑吗
Am I that funny?
是啊 对你来说
Yes, you are.
所有事情都要分队伍 对吗
Everything's tribal with you, right?
男人和女人相对抗
Men versus women.
这是解决问题的唯一途径
It's the only way to get things done.
看看你们都让我们遭遇了什么
Look where you got us.
哈维·韦恩斯坦 查理·罗斯
Harvey Weinstein and Charlie Rose.
整整一代女性
A whole generation of women
都受到告诫 让她们闭嘴
who were taught to keep their mouths shut.
我的网站不会继续沉默
Well, my site won't keep its mouth shut.
你知道你的问题在哪吗
You know your problem?
迫不及待地想知道
I can't wait.
你把精力都放在谩骂中伤上
You're too busy name-calling to realize
没有意识到我们其实是同意你的
how much we agree with you.
而你对你的女权主义证书
And you're too confident
过于自信 却没有意识到
of your feminist credentials to realize
我们并不需要你
we don't need you.
这是年轻女性的斗争
This is a young women's fight.
是的
Yeah.
罗恩是这样的
Ron's like that.
急于求成 缺乏经验
Pushy and kind of inexperienced.
你和罗恩约会持续了多长时间
And how long did you date Ron?
一个月 我想
A month, I guess.
总共四次约会
It was four dates.
他在第一次约会的时候就想和你发♥生♥关♥系♥吗
And did he try having sex with you on the first date?
是 他的避孕套就放在沙发旁边
Oh, yeah. Condom by the couch.
问题是 他并不擅长这件事
The thing is, he's not very good at it.
我觉得他高中的时候从没和人上过床
I think he never got laid in high school,
所以我猜他以为女人都会对强迫做出反应
so I think he thinks women respond to force.
所以艾米莉约会的情况和你的如出一辙
So, Emily's account of a date with Ron parallels yours?
是的 把舌头伸进耳朵的做法
Oh, yeah. The tongue in the ear.
我猜他可能是从黄♥片♥还是哪里学来的
I think he's seen that in porn or something.
也太恶心了
It's just gross.
还有什么问题吗
Any questions?
你来问
You take it.
罗恩试图在第一次约会的时候就和你发♥生♥关♥系♥
So Ron tried to sleep with you on your first date?
-是的 -那你同意了吗
- Yup. - And did you?
我给他口♥交♥ 他给我口♥交♥
I went down on him, he went down on me.
但是约会结束后 你没有去
But when the date was over, you didn't go on
"远离这帮混♥蛋♥"网站 写下你的故事
Assholes to Avoid and write about it?
-没有 -为什么
- No. - Why not?
如果我把每次类似的约会经历都写在网上
If I wrote about every date that ended like that,
那真的没几个男人可选了
there wouldn't be any guys left.
那你会因艾米莉向其他人警告罗恩这件事
But do you blame Emily for warning others
而责怪她吗
about him?
不会 这是她的选择
No. That's her choice.
-但我不会这么做 -情况不太妙
- It's just not mine. - Not good.
这样一来罗恩的行为就成惯例了
This establishes a pattern for him.
谢谢
Thank you.
那艾米莉呢 我们有她的什么把柄吗
Well, what about Emily? What do we have on her?
不 我们应该告诉汤姆和杰瑞达成和解
No. We should just tell Tom and Jerry to settle.
这搞不好可能会引起反诉
I mean, at some point, this is going to invite a countersuit.
那我们能掌握到艾米莉的一些惯例吗
But do we have a pattern for her?
有 梅丽莎做了调查
Yes. Marissa did research.
这不是你第一次指控男人
This isn't the first time you've accused a man
对你不好 是吗 艾米莉
of mistreating you, is it, Emily?
我不明白
I don't understand.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表