剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Oh, my God, I get it.
你想跟玛娅当对手
You want to argue against Maia.
-什么 -你知道她经验不足
- What? - You know she's inexperienced.
你就是为了这个
That's what this is about.
好了 拜托你别往阴谋论想好吗
Okay, could you please drop the conspiracy theories?
没任何恶毒的想法
There's nothing nefarious here.
你好 你介意我坐这吗
Hi. Do you mind if I sit here?
我得马上回去工作
I have to get right back to work.
不 坐吧 我也很赶时间
No, go ahead. I'm in a rush, too.
老天 我讨厌在律所工作
God, I hate working at a law firm.
-可不是 -你在哪家工作
- Ugh. Tell me about it. - Where are you at?
曼德森&格兰特律所
Uh, Mendelssohn, Grant and Associates.
是 我听说那里很严格
Oh, yeah. I heard that was hard.
哪个律师
Which lawyer?
弗兰兹·曼德森
Franz Mendelssohn.
顶尖的那位 很多客户
The top guy. A lot of clients.
你们刚签了新客户 不是吗
You just signed someone new, didn't you?
你指谁
Uh, who do you mean?
那个
Oh, someone... Ugh.
我看到文书了
I saw the paperwork.
是不是芝加哥警局的
Is it someone with the Chicago P.D.?
对 他们的民事案件
Yeah, their civil cases.
我们还没拿下 但我们在争取
We don't have it yet, but we're trying.
是 肯定就是这个
Yeah, that must be it.
你在哪家律所
Which firm are you with?
品威&温克勒律所
Pinwheel, Winkler and Associates.
品威 温克勒
Pinwheel, Winkler.
我没听说过他们
I-I don't think I've ever heard of them.
我们刚成立
Oh, we're just starting out.
我最好走了
I better go.
-祝你们拿下芝加哥警局 -谢谢
- Good luck with Chicago P.D. - Thanks.
戴安
Diane.
有件关于弗兰兹·曼德森的事你得知道
There's something with Franz Mendelssohn you should know.
真的吗
Seriously?
很棒 梅丽莎 做得好
That's great, Marissa. Fantastic work.
好 等下再说
Okay, talk to you later.
对吧
Right?
法官阁下
Your Honor!
被告律师挤眉弄眼
The defense has rolled its eyes.
不是有意的 法官阁下
Unintended, Your Honor.
有时眼睛它自有主意
Sometimes my eyes have a mind of their own.
博斯曼先生
Mr. Boseman.
奥利弗·瓦伦斯塔特法官
禁止发表任何表情评论
Refrain from all visual commentary.
当然 法官阁下
Of course, Your Honor.
我再问个问题 库兹马先生
Let me ask another question, uh, Mr. Kuzma.
正合原告的意思
Uh, one more to the plaintiff's liking.
你为什么要打印原告的名字和地址
Why did you print the plaintiff's name and address?
因为我恨纳粹
'Cause I hate Nazis.
我真的憎恨纳粹上街游♥行♥
And I really hate Nazis marching in the streets.
我有意让他感到痛苦吗
Do I intentionally inflict emotional distress?
这正是我本意
I sure hope so.
库兹马先生
Mr. Kuzma,
你怎么找到丹尼斯·哈尼卡特的住址
where did you find Dennis Honeycutt's address?
电♥话♥本里
Oh, it's in the phone book.
在电♥话♥本里
It's in the phone book?
-是的 -那么纵火者很可能也是
- Yes. - So isn't it just as likely
通过电♥话♥本找到的地址 对吗
that the arsonists found the address in the phone book?
反对 超范围提问
Objection. Beyond the scope.
我能理解为什么你不想
I can see why you wouldn't want
他回答这个问题
that question answered.
所有律师来内庭
I'd like all the lawyers in my chambers.
-为什么 法官阁下 -因为是我说的
- Why, Your Honor? - Because I said so!
炫技该炫够了 博斯曼先生
Enough showboating, Mr. Boseman.
您什么意思
Excuse me?
别跟我惺惺作态 你在陪审团面前做戏
Don't play coy with me. You are playing to the jury.
法官阁下 我只是…
Your Honor, I am simply...
没错 的确是这样
Yes, actually, I am.
我试图向陪审团表明我方观点
I am playing our case to the jury.
这是我的工作
That's my job.
注意语气 先生
Watch your tone, sir.
他在利用评论员的优势 法官阁下
He's trading on his punditry, Your Honor.
不 我在为当事人辩护
No, I am being an advocate.
你这是装腔作势
It is posturing.
我不允许这发生在我的法庭上
And I will not allow that in my courtroom.
我不管你有过多少次
I don't care how many times
上电视的经历 博斯曼先生
you've been on television, Mr. Boseman.
别把戏带到我的法庭上
Leave it outside my court.
法官阁下 您能否指明
Your Honor, could you point out
博斯曼先生哪些行为需要改变
what Mr. Boseman should do differently?
你说什么
Excuse me?
他的行为哪些是需要改变的
What is he doing that he should do differently?
不要再在陪审团面前做戏
He should stop playing to the jury.
他不应该正眼看陪审团吗
Should he stop looking at the jury?
我不是这个意思
That is not what I'm saying.
他应该一直坐着不动吗
Should he remain seated?
不 他自己心里清楚
No. He knows what he's doing.
法官阁下 博斯曼先生的做法
Your Honor, what Mr. Boseman is doing
无非是有效地
is being an effective advocate
为当事人辩护
for our client.
您要求他改变行为
You are asking him to change his behavior
却不说如何改变 我必须反对
without telling him how to change, so I-I must object.
反对什么
To what?
反对您要求博斯曼先生
To your order that Mr. Boseman
停止有效地为当事人辩护的命令
stop effectively representing our client.
我不是这么命令的
That is not what my order requires.
那么您判我的反对有效是吗
Well, then you sustain our objection?
-不 -那我需要您的判决 法官阁下
- No. - Well, then I'd like a ruling, Your Honor.
引用一位我敬重的律师的话
To quote a lawyer that I respected,
"我要一个可以上诉的裁决"
"I want a ruling that I can appeal."
《傲骨贤妻》第1季第16集 威尔·加德纳
那试试这个判决如何 反对无效
Well, then try this one on for size. Overruled.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
你们的案子赢面很大
You two have a winnable case here.
你们却拼了命地要败北 真是想不通
I don't know why you're doing everything you can to lose it.
因为您试图束缚我们
Because you're trying to tie one hand behind our back.
陪审团会知道的
And the jury is going to know that.
还有其它事吗 法官阁下
Is there anything else, Your Honor?
有 出去
Yes. Get out.
谢谢
Thank you.
我以为只有我才会惹麻烦
I thought I was the troublemaker.
等你听了梅丽莎的发现再说
Wait till you hear what Marissa found out.
有什么消息
What do you got?
你的新朋友曼德森 他在耍你
Your new friend Mendelssohn, he's playing you.
警♥察♥调查方面暂没有新信息
We have no news on the police investigation,
但我想回顾并讨论一下
but I do want to discuss and review
我们与海斯曼先生的会面
the meeting we had with Mr. Hesseman.
有什么好讨论的
What is there to discuss?
他把所有问题都甩给我们
He threw everything right back at us.
不是这样的
I don't think that's true.
他提出了相当有建设性的意见
He had, I think, a very constructive suggestion.
是什么
Which was?
针对警局的
That our police brutality cases
警♥察♥暴♥力♥案件
against the department are
是伤害我们双方的荆棘
a thorn in all our sides.
不是说案件多少 而是案件影响的范围
Not in the number of them, but in the-the scope of them,
引发的民愤
the-the fury of them.
不关我们的事 我们不打这类案件
Not us. We don't have cases.
阿德里安 你有要说的吗
Adrian, do you have something to contribute?
没有
No.
在这里的人要团结共事 阿德里安
We're here to try to work together as a group, Adrian.
当你把警局当成敌人时
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表