剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
We're entitled to know why it didn't happen.
反对无效 证人请回答
Objection's overruled, the witness can answer.
他被捕了
He was arrested.
没有其他问题了 法官阁下
No further questions, Your Honor.
就这些吗
That's it?
事关证人人格和可信度 不是吗
Goes to character and credibility, no?
博斯曼先生
Mr. Boseman?
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
迪佩西亚先生
Mr. Dipersia.
你在雷&博律所做调查员
How long have you been a private investigator
多久了
at Reddick/Boseman?
四年了
Four years.
你喜欢这份工作吗
Do you enjoy it?
是的...
Yeah. Uh...
我认得他 他的画不错
I recognize him, yeah, he does some cool stuff.
他叫...杰...
It's, uh, J-- uh, Jay...
-迪佩西亚 -对
- Dipersia. - Yeah. Mm-hmm.
我在整理他的东西 翻到了这张收据
I was going through his stuff, and I found a receipt.
我猜你买♥♥了他的画
I guess he sold something to you?
是的 他的画确实不错
Oh, yeah, that's right, uh, it was some cool stuff that he did.
我喜欢鼓励本地艺术家 而且
I like to encourage local artists, and, uh,
只要90美元
it was only $90.
你知道的
You know, it's...
-怎么 你想买♥♥吗 -不是
- Why, do you want to buy it? - Oh, uh, no.
不是 我只是想
N-No, I-I just thought...
你的品味不错 科斯塔斯先生
You have good taste, mr. Costas.
是啊 我觉得...他画得不错
Yeah, I mean, I-I guess, uh-- it was cool, so...
你听起来像个专家
You sound like an expert.
一个眼光独到的专业鉴定家
a qualified appraiser with an acute eye.
是这样
Sure.
你现在有空吗
Are you free right now?
怎么了
Why?
移♥民♥及海关执法局
美国公民及移♥民♥服务局
我想您一定清楚 法官阁下
As I'm sure you're aware, Your Honor,
家庭团聚案例中
in family reunification cases,
政♥府♥不太支持平行赞助
the government frowns on horizontal sponsorship.
移♥民♥局用"平行"这个词 法官阁下
ICE only uses the word "Horizontal," Your Honor,
是为了让你忽视它指兄弟姐妹关系
hoping you will forget it refers to sibling relationships.
这是两个人能具有的最亲密的关系
As close as two people can get.
法官阁下 迪佩西亚先生的妹妹们
Your Honor, Mr. Dipersia's sisters
都出生在美国
were both born right here in the United States.
-所以我们想 -我是文森特·帕克法官
- And we would like to... - Actually, I'm Judge Vincent Park.
温索尔法官现在不在
Judge Windsor is not available.
他们说他那边到了鳟鱼季节
I'm told it's trout season up his way,
所以他提前下班了
and he left early.
加载中
好了 是申请签证的案子 对吧
Now, applying for a visa, yes?
-根据什么申请 -家庭团聚
- filing under? - Uh, family reunification.
迪佩西亚先生的妹妹们都出生在...
Mr. Dipersia's sisters were both born...
事实上 最好是父母
The fact is, parents are preferred.
你们还能拿出
is there any other basis
其他的根据 证明他能享有
on which you would like him to be considered
合法居住权吗
for legal residency?
有 他的艺术作品
Yes, his artwork.
法官阁下 这太荒谬了
Your Honor, that's ridiculous.
迪佩西亚先生是名技艺高超的艺术家
Mr. Dipersia is an artist of impressive skill.
他是一家律所的调查员
He's an investigator at a law firm.
他也是知名艺术家 我们能证明
And he's also an artist of note, and we intend to prove it.
拿什么证明
With what?
他的画作就快到了 法官阁下
Actually, the artwork is on its way, Your Honor.
绝对值得等待 天啊
And it is well worth the wait. Oh, boy.
伊州法律规定
Illinois law requires
迪佩西亚先生应被交回州政♥府♥监管
that Mr. Dipersia be remanded back into state custody.
律师 他现在在联邦法警的监管下
Counselor. He's here in the custody of federal marshals.
西蒙·卡索沃兹法官
移♥民♥局有合法逮捕令
ICE has a valid arrest warrant.
-我无能为力 -法官阁下
- My hands are tied. - Your Honor.
不管有没有逮捕令
Paper or no paper,
只要你把他遣回联邦监管
you remand him back into federal custody,
他就会被驱逐出境
they will deport him.
我无权管理
I have no control of that.
我在这个法庭上有责任与权力
My responsibility and my authority are here,
从这到那
from that wall to that wall.
他们在围捕人们 法官阁下
They're rounding people up, Your Honor,
全国上下皆如此
all over this country.
把人们围捕起来
Rounding people up
让人们聚集在拘留营里
and putting them into camps,
在2018年
in 2018.
不可能仅我一人看到其中的讽刺
I can't be the only one who sees the irony here.
博斯曼先生
Mr. Boseman,
我不是根据讽刺来伸张正义
I don't administer justice based on irony.
而是根据法律
I follow the law.
证人可以退庭了
The witness is dismissed.
法官阁下 为支持我们申请
Your Honor, in support of our application
EB-1签证 我们特此提供证据
for an EB-1 visa, we present evidence
证明迪佩西亚先生的艺术天分
of Mr. Dipersia's artistic talent.
法官阁下 EB-1签证
Your Honor, the EB-1 visa,
俗称爱因斯坦签证
colloquially known as the Einstein visa,
是留给出色的人才和具有杰出贡献的人的
is reserved for great talent and significant contributions.
核科学家
A nuclear scientist,
和马友友同台演出的单簧管手
a clarinetist playing with Yo-Yo Ma,
癌症研究专家
a cancer researcher.
这些人才值得拿爱因斯坦签证
These are the people deserving of an Einstein visa,
而不是一个漫画家
not a cartoonist.
戈雅也画漫画 法官阁下
Goya drew cartoons, Your Honor.
西班牙浪漫主义派画家
说近一点的 凯斯·哈林在地铁墙上画漫画
In recent times, Keith Haring drew cartoons on subway walls.
知名于波普艺术 涂鸦艺术与街头绘画
他的画作如今值六位数 甚至七位数
His work now commands six and seven figures.
但我们不假装自己是专家
But rather than have us pretend to be an expert,
我们请了一位获得高度评价的艺术商
we have a highly credentialed art dealer
他非常熟悉迪佩西亚先生的作品
who is very familiar with Mr. Dipersia's work
已经准备好做出评价
and is prepared to give his assessment.
他在哪
Okay. Where is he?
"艺术画廊"搜索结果
"艺术画廊"搜索结果
-艺术专家在哪 -玛娅正带他过来
- Where's the art expert? - Maia's bringing him.
你在做什么
Okay. What are you doing?
微定向一下帕克法官
Microtargeting Judge Park.
猜猜这个法官喜欢什么 狮子
Guess what the good judge likes? Lions.
我认为这种事
I... think this is something
我应该还是不知道的好
that I probably shouldn't know anything about.
说得对
Probably for the best.
哪个听着比较好 "首展"还是"首秀"
Oh, but what sounds better, "First exhibit" or "First show"?
秀
Show.
本土艺术家首秀一鸣惊人
撰写新闻网
你看着挺镇定的
You seem calm.
怎么做到的
Why is that?
别无选择
I have no choice.
骗人
That's not true.
你可以惊慌 可以大叫
You can, uh, panic. You can scream.
你可以扔东西
You can throw something.
能达到什么目的呢
Yeah. To what end?
弄碎点东西
Breaking something.
这个世界已经疯掉了 莉兹
The world has gone insane, Liz.
新闻都是讽刺文学 不是真的
The news is satire. It's not real.
向民众施暴者
The people blowing up grizzly bears
却正是执政者
have been put in charge of grizzly bears.
所以我决定唯一让自己保持理智的方式
So I've decided the only way to stay sane
就是守住自己的小天地
is to focus on my little corner of it.
守住我的律所 我的员工
My firm, the people in it.
只要我让自己的小天地正常运转
If I make my little corner of the world sane,
我就不会让疯狂占据上风
then I won't let the insanity win.
这就是我的心得
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表