剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
喜欢看律政剧没问题
Now, it's fine to enjoy TV lawyers,
但是现实中的律师
but real-life lawyers
基本不会上庭
hardly even go to court.
事实上 案子有九♥成♥的工作都是文书
In fact, 90% of a case is just paperwork.
九♥成♥...
90%...
你好
Hello.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是阿德里安·博斯曼
Mr. Adrian Boseman.
我是黛安·洛哈特
And Ms. Diane Lockhart.
被告请求更换律师
The defense moves for substitution of counsel.
请双方律师上前
Sidebar, please.
你们可能在电视上
This is an example of something
看过这一幕
you may have seen on television,
律师向法官提出请求
where the lawyers request something from the judge.
但是相信我 这没电视上那么有趣
But take my word, it's not as interesting as TV.
法官阁下
Your Honor,
被告在诉讼开始前
the defendant wants to disrupt the proceedings
就想扰乱诉讼程序
even before they've begun.
法官阁下 库兹马先生要求
Your Honor, Mr. Kuzma has asked that
我们替代他之前的律师
we replace his earlier counsel.
被告的请求应该得到...
Now, the defendant should be allowed...
之前已经给过他机会了
He was allowed his representation of choice.
真的 现在他改主意了
He was. Now he's changed his mind.
被告有权选择他的律师
The defendant can choose his lawyers,
但是我不允许这
but I will not allow this
变成一场抢椅子的游戏
to turn into some game of musical chairs.
-明白了吗 -明白了 法官阁下
- Is that understood? - It is, Your Honor.
明白 法官阁下 我们请求延期
Understood, Your Honor. We move for a continuance.
那是当然
Of course you do.
鉴于我们刚刚接手库兹马的案子
Given that we've just legally begun representing Mr. Kuzma,
为了充分准备庭审
preparing properly for trial
我们至少需要...
requires that we have at least...
原告反对 陪审团已经就位
Plaintiff objects. The jury's been seated.
庭审已经开始了
The trial's in progress.
反对有效
Sustained.
怎么有那么多律师被杀
How is it that so many lawyers are being killed,
我的法庭上还满是律师
and yet my courtroom is still full of them?
大火将所有东西付之一炬
The fire took everything.
我妈留给我的钢琴
The piano my mother left for me.
-我的相册 -这是你房♥子之前的样子
- My photo albums. - And this was your house,
哈尼卡特夫人
Mrs. Honeycutt?
没错
Yes.
这是你房♥子之后的样子
And this is your house afterwards?
请记下
Let the record reflect
哈尼卡特夫人用表情确认了这一说法
that Mrs. Honeycutt is responding emotionally in the affirmative.
我很抱歉 哈尼卡特夫人 还有个问题
Now, I'm sorry, Mrs. Honeycutt. Just one more question.
这是你的狗吗
Is this your dog?
天呐
Oh, God.
是的
Yes.
它在大火中死掉了 是吗
And he died in the fire, didn't he?
是的
Yes.
你觉得谁该为这场大火负责
And who do you blame for this fire?
反对 法官阁下 煽动性言论
Objection, Your Honor. Inflammatory.
提问要求证人做出结论
Calls for a conclusion.
结论不就是这场庭审的意义所在吗
Well, the conclusion is the point of this trial, isn't it?
但是我会提醒陪审团
I will, however, caution the jury.
陪审团的女士们和先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
庭审远没有电视上的那么戏剧化
a trial is never as dramatic as it is on TV.
我们这里一个小时结束不了
We don't wrap things up here in 60 minutes.
所以 不能因为证人指认被告
So, just because a witness points towards a defendant
就说明是真的
doesn't make it true.
请牢记这一点
Please keep that in mind.
哈尼卡特夫人 你可以继续了
Mrs. Honeycutt, you may continue.
我归咎于他
I blame him
和他的网站
and his website.
但是放火的并不是他
But he didn't light the match?
对 但是公布我家地址的是他
No, but he published our home address,
他还说发生的这一切都是我们活该
and he said we deserved everything we got.
这就是放火
That's the match.
谢谢 我很抱歉 哈尼卡特夫人
Thank you. I'm so sorry, Mrs. Honeycutt.
你的狗叫什么名字
What was your dog's name?
胖胖
Puffy.
你最后找到胖胖了吗
Did you ever find Puffy?
没有
No.
她是想激怒你
She's trying to provoke you.
别上当
Don't take the bait.
哈尼卡特夫人
Mrs. Honeycutt,
请节哀
I'm really sorry for your loss.
请问坐在安珀·伍德卢茨女士旁边的人是谁
Who is that sitting next to Ms. Amber Wood Lutz?
是我儿子 丹尼斯
That's my son, Dennis.
你儿子跟你一起生活 对吗
And your son Dennis lives with you, isn't that right?
目前是的
For the moment, yes.
他之前跟你一起住在被烧毁的房♥子里
And he lived with you in the house that was destroyed?
自从我髋关节置换之后 他一直照顾我
He's been helping me since I had my hip replaced.
你的儿子丹尼斯是新纳粹分子
And your son Dennis is a neo-Nazi.
-对吗 -反对 煽动性言论
- Is that correct? - Objection! Inflammatory!
如果不是事实这位女士可以否认 法官阁下
The lady can say no if it's not true, Your Honor.
这问题本身就暗含起火缘由
Even the question implies a rationale for this fire.
不 这个问题暗含我的当事人为何
No, the question implies a rationale for why my client
刊登这些人地址的原因 法官阁下
printed these folks' address.Your Honor.
这也恰恰是他被起诉的原因
And that is all he is being sued for.
抱歉让大家闻到了火♥药♥味
Apologies for the fireworks.
偶尔庭上会出现局面失控的情况
Occasionally things can get a little out of hand here.
反对无效
Overruled.
你可以回答了
You may answer.
我儿子是个好孩子
My son is a good boy.
他勤勤勉勉 博览群书
He works hard, and-and he reads a lot.
而且他不是纳粹分子 新旧纳粹都不是
And he is not a Nazi, neo or otherwise.
他不是参加了橡树林公墓
But wasn't he at the Oak Woods protest
联邦士兵雕像那里的抗♥议♥活动吗 女士
at the Confederate soldier statue, ma'am?
是的
Yes.
但是是以历史爱好者的身份
But as a history buff.
这是丹尼斯的照片吗 哈尼卡特夫人
Is this Dennis's photo, Mrs. Honeycutt?
是的
Yes.
但是他是在大喊让大家停下来
But he's yelling for everyone to stop.
哈尼卡特夫人
Mrs. Honeycutt.
这真的是一个人♥大♥喊
Is this really the face of someone
让大家停下来的表情吗
yelling to tell everyone to stop?
30万
$300,000.
你们没看到庭上的情况吗
You didn't see what happened in that courtroom?
陪审团喜欢她
The jury loved her.
是的 但是他们讨厌她儿子
Yes, but they hate her son.
30万
$300,000.
足够她重建家园的了
That's enough to rebuild her home.
不行 1050万
Nope. $10.5 million.
精神损失费
Pain and suffering.
天啊 真人齐
Jesus, it's everybody.
所有没雇佣我的人都在这呢
Everyone who never hired me.
看 埃尔维斯·怀特
Oh, look. Elvis White.
还有罗杰·伍德拉夫
And Roger Woodruff.
他在庭上把我打败了两次
He defeated me twice in court.
这就像是我发现自己赤身裸体的
This is like the beginning of that nightmare
噩梦的开始
where I realize I'm naked.
失陪一下
Oh, excuse me. Excuse me.
-阿德里安 -弗兰兹
- Adrian. - Franz.
-弗兰兹 你好 -戴安
- Franz, hello. - Diane.
-谢谢光临 -谢谢
- Thank you for coming. - Thank you.
大家到齐了 开始吧
We're all here. Let's get started.
-不喝了 谢谢 -谢谢
- Uh, no, thank you. - Thank you.
伍德卢茨女士
Ms. Wood Lutz.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表