剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Tully.
我不知道他的姓
I actually don't know his last name.
我能不能直接付清保释费就走
can I just leave, uh, bail for him and go?
我...我想他是那个带头的
I-I guess he's the leader.
那我知道了 他话很多对吧
Sure, I know him. Talks a lot?
对
That's right.
我能不能把保释金放这儿
can I just, you know, leave it here?
要收据吗
Want a receipt?
不用了
No. That's okay.
你还好吗 奎因警监
You all right, Captain Quinn?
有点晕车 林德尔警官
Just a bit of car sickness, Officer Rindell.
我知道
I know.
晕车
Car sickness?
那你的巡逻可真够激烈
Yours must've been intense.
是啊 算见识到了
Yeah, it, it had moments.
你的呢
Yours?
一样
Same.
想一起去吃早餐吗
You want to grab some breakfast?
好啊 那可真是...
yeah. Yeah, that'd be really...
我看你得先处理别的事
You may have something else to tend to first.
明天见
See you tomorrow?
好的 回家睡会儿
Yeah. Go home and get some sleep.
你有没有让弗朗西斯卡多喝水
Did you make sure Francesca drank water?
我有
I did, I did.
她可能要口干舌燥一周了
She, uh, will have dry mouth for a week.
但...
But...
-刚才你说的那件事 -科林
- Listen, about what you said earlier... - Colin.
真的 我只是知会你一声
Seriously... I just supplied you with information, that...
嫁给我
Marry me.
我要走了
I'm walking away.
这是你的车
This is your car.
你说得对
That's right.
我要开我的车走了
I'm driving away.
这不是个愚蠢的想法
It's not a dumb idea.
科林·莫雷洛
Colin Morrello...
我他妈的决不答应
no fucking way.
-为什么 -三小时前
- Why not? - Three hours ago,
你还在干别的女人
you were fucking another woman.
三小时前我还
Yeah, well, I'm a tad more informed
不知道这件事
than I was three hours ago.
-这改变不了什么 -这改变了一切
- That doesn't change shit. - It changes everything.
怀孕不足以成为结婚的理由
Pregnancy is not a good enough reason to get married.
是啊 但它是一个开始
Yeah, well, it's a start.
你是认真的吗 科林
Seriously? Colin.
我不答应
No.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表