剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
This blog has gotten 20 more men fired.
-还有两名女性 -还有两名女性
- And two women. - And two women.
我和他们全都签了约发起集体诉讼
We've signed them all up into a class action.
加起来有很多钱
It adds up to a lot of money.
我们先失陪一下
Excuse us.
一会儿就回
Be right back.
是阿德里安的作风 我了解他
This is Adrian. I know him.
他现在卧床不起 想介入进来
He is bedridden, and he's trying to assert himself.
210万是不少钱 就算输了也值
$2.1 million's a lot of money, even for a loser case.
那我们接了吗
So we're taking it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们决定
It's up to us.
告诉他们我们会考虑一下的
Tell them we'll think about it.
我们不会结婚
We're not getting married.
我不是在求婚 我只是问下
And I'm not proposing. I'm just saying,
我们怎么办
what are we gonna do?
孩子我来抚养
I'll raise the baby.
你可以来探视 你是孩子的爸爸
You'll visit. You'll be the daddy.
好吧 但我一月就去华盛顿了
Okay, but I'm going to be in D.C. In January.
-除非那个纳粹赢了 -好
- Unless the Nazi wins. - Right.
你去华盛顿
You'll be in D.C.,
你飞回家时 就来探望你的儿子
and when you fly home, you'll visit your son.
或者你可以去华盛顿
Or you could come to D.C.
-一次两次 没问题 -不
- Once or twice, sure. - No.
我是说 你可以住在华盛顿
I mean, you could live in D.C.
你觉得可能性有多大
How likely do you think that is?
我不知道 所以我在问你
I don't know. That's why I'm asking.
科林 我不会放弃工作的
Colin, I'm not giving up working.
我只是生个孩子
I'm just having a baby.
我不是在建议你放弃工作
And I'm not suggesting that you give up work.
据我所知
To my understanding,
华盛顿也有律所
they do have law firms in D.C.
好吧 谈话很愉快
Okay, this was fun.
但除非你同意六个月的认罪协议
But unless you want to agree to a six-month plea,
我先去工作了
I have to get back to work.
还有一年 好好考虑一下
Well, it's a year away. Think about it.
这家律所不重视你
This law firm takes you for granted,
你心里也清楚
and you know it.
而在华盛顿
And in D.C.,
你就是国会议员的另一半
you will be the significant other of a congressman,
这可是个大筹码
and that is a lucrative commodity.
-谢了 科林 -好好考虑一下
- Thanks, Colin. - Think about it.
六个月
Six months.
格伦
Hey, Glenn.
见到你很惊喜
This is a surprise.
但我希望不是惊大于喜
But I hope not too much of a surprise.
抱歉 我只是觉得你想马上听听这个
Sorry. I just thought you'd want to hear this immediately.
我觉得市场低迷只是暂时的 不是吗
Well, I think this downturn in the market is temporary, no?
这个我不清楚
I don't know about that.
但有件事
But it's one reason
-需要你尽快做出回应 -谢谢
- you should act quickly. - Thank you.
尽快作出回应
Act quickly?
什么事
A-About what?
-我又破产了吗 -不是
- Am I... am I broke again? - Oh, no.
-一年半前你破产了 -这个我知道
- A year and a half ago, you were. - Oh, I know.
我记得那次会面
I remember that meeting.
不是什么愉快的回忆
Not one of my happier days.
今天
Well, today,
我是来告诉你 你完好无缺了
I'm here to tell you you're whole.
完好无缺 这是什么意思
I'm whole. What does that mean?
你的情况不错
You're good.
你的钱又赚回来了
You made your money back.
什么 我的什么钱回来了
What? I made what money back?
你损失的钱
The money you lost.
我...
I...
怎么回来的
How?
你的损失没有我们当时预计的大
Well, you didn't lose as much as we thought.
我们明智地投资
We invested wisely,
你很节省
and you saved.
你在这里的分红也很丰厚
Your profit participation here was good.
而且...
And...
特朗普
Trump.
我知道 他的减税政策
I know. His tax cuts--
对穷♥人♥不利 对你有利
bad for the poor, good for you.
你可以退休了
You can retire.
你可以付法国那套房♥子的订金了
You can put a down payment on that place in France.
看你了
It's up to you.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
还有一件事
Oh, one more thing.
你丈夫
Uh, your husband.
他的会计联♥系♥了我
His accountant contacted me.
-我丈夫 -是的
- My husband? - Yes.
他还有会计啊
He has an accountant?
是的
Yes.
特朗普的减税政策
Uh, one of the other results
还有一个影响就是
of the Trump tax cut is,
如果你准备离婚
if you're gonna divorce,
最好在今年底之前就离
it's best that you do it before the end of the calendar year.
等下 你说什么
Wait, excuse me?
你丈夫的会计建议
Your husband's accountant was suggesting
最好今年离婚 不要拖到明年
that it's better to divorce this year than next year.
等下 他是提出离婚了吗
Wait, he was proposing a divorce?
对 这难道不是你希望的吗
Yes. Isn't that what you want?
我...
I, um...
我不知道
I don't know.
你真厉害
Wow, you are badass.
没什么女孩喜欢看《通纳日记》
Don't meet many chicks into The Turner Diaries.
作者威廉·皮尔斯是新纳粹国家联盟的创立者
也没有很多英国血统的白种人
Well, not like there's a lot of
会点拿铁那样
white Anglo-Saxons ordering lattes.
你到这来干嘛
What brings you here?
我在附近给一位证人取证
I'm deposing a witness around the corner.
-你是律师吗 -不是 去他的律师
- You're a lawyer? - No. Fuck lawyers.
讨厌律师
Hate lawyers.
你听说了附近那个黑人律师
Hey, did you hear about that black lawyer
被枪击的事吗
that was shot around here?
听说了
Yeah.
想知道一个秘密吗
Want to know a secret?
可以告诉我吗
Would I?
这是库尔特·麦克维的语♥音♥信箱
You've reached Kurt McVeigh's voice mail.
我晚点再联♥系♥你
I'll get back to you.
库尔特 你能回我个电♥话♥吗
Kurt, uh, could you give me a call?
今晚我想喝一杯
I wouldn't mind getting a drink tonight.
其他新闻 特朗普总统
In other news, President Trump is expected
今天将签署一项命令
to sign an order today
允许在灰熊的直肠中
allowing the planting of firecrackers
植入爆竹
in the rectums of grizzly bears.
这项命令
The order,
违背了奥巴马...
which reverses Obama...
他们问了哈尼卡特
They questioned Honeycutt.
-然后呢 -不是他
- And? - It wasn't him.
他当时在迈阿密看望他爸爸
He was in Miami visiting his father.
那我们该怎么办
So, where does that put us?
我们认为该跟警♥察♥谈谈
We think we should talk to the police.
他们看上去有我们没有的线索
They seem to have a lead we don't.
我去
I'll do it.
我去浏览卷宗
And I'll go through the case files.
不 梅丽莎
Oh, no, Marissa,
我们需要你去调查"远离这帮混♥蛋♥"的案子
we need you on the Assholes to Avoid case.
我以为我们不起诉了
I thought we were dropping that.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表