剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
很高兴认识你
Nice meeting you.
哈柏科先生
Mr. Habercore?
是科林·莫雷洛让你来找我的吗
Did Colin Morrello send you to me?
他让我来吗
Did he send me?
不
No.
我只是知道有很多人都想请你
I just know a lot of people are after you,
我们不能让人才流失
and, uh, we can't let the best ones get away.
给我打电♥话♥
Give me a call.
他们会接受条件的
They're gonna take the offer.
我说不好
I don't know.
我认为艾米莉倾向和解
I think Emily is leaning,
但是格雷琴担心会有更多的控告
but Gretchen worries about more suits.
对那两个有什么看法
And what do we think about those two?
汤姆想要撤销集体诉讼
Well, Tom wants to drop the class action suit.
-杰瑞不想撤 -他们一直纠缠这件事
- And Jerry doesn't. - Do we think it's odd
不觉得奇怪吗
that they're pursuing this at all?
你是说因为无利可图吗
You mean because there's no money in it?
是的 格雷琴基本上没什么钱
Yeah, I mean, Gretchen is hardly from a deep pocket.
你们觉得是不是高客网那种情况
Do you think it's a Gawker situation?
美国八卦网站
因曝光拳击手霍根的性♥爱♥视频被控巨额赔偿
他们想把网站弄破产
They're trying to bankrupt it?
彼得·蒂尔用巨资支持了霍根诉讼
高客网曾曝光其同性恋取向
是的 但是谁是彼得·蒂尔呢
Yes, but who is the Peter Thiel?
谁给这个案子提供财力支持
I mean, who is bankrolling this?
我们要继续战斗下去
We want to keep fighting.
阿尔玛 这不单是我们当事人那么简单了
Alma, you know this isn't about our clients anymore.
还有更大的利益
This is about bigger interests.
你们的诉讼融♥资♥人
Your litigation financiers?
如果他们放弃将来的集体诉讼
If they were to drop future class actions
以换取"远离这帮混♥蛋♥"的关闭
in trade for taking down Assholes to Avoid,
你的当事人能接受吗
would your clients be open to that?
你应该跟他们谈谈
You should talk to them.
事态会恶化得非常快
This could get ugly really fast.
你们融♥资♥人会同意吗
Your financiers would agree to it?
我们会跟他们谈
We'll talk to them.
走吧
Here we go.
我找戴安·洛哈特
Diane Lockhart, please.
库尔特·麦克维来找你
Kurt McVeigh is here for you.
让他回去吧
Could you send him back?
我估计你从来就没想过自己是个叛徒
My guess is you've never thought of yourself as a traitor.
这是问题吗
Is that a question?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
对 我从来都不认为自己是个叛徒
No, I have never thought of myself as a traitor.
我要关闭"远离这帮混♥蛋♥"了 谢谢你了
I'm closing Assholes to Avoid, so, thanks a lot.
-不用客气 -你知道为什么吗
- You're welcome. - You know why this happened?
因为我们会把你们其中一个诉讼融♥资♥人
Because we were adding one of your litigation financiers
加到列表里
to our list.
杰瑞·华少夫斯基
Jerry Warshofsky,
远离这个混♥蛋♥
Asshole to Avoid.
你给他擦了屁♥股♥ 把我们给关了
And you did his dirty work. You closed us down.
你知道你有什么问题吗
You know what your problem is?
我没有问题
I don't have a problem.
女人无法以一言蔽之
Women aren't just one thing.
轮不到你决定我们是什么
And you don't get to determine what we are.
下次 雇个律师合法地列名单
Next time, hire a lawyer and do your list right.
你想让我改天再来吗
You want me to come back?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
我喜欢看到这样的你
I like seeing that side of you.
我喜欢展示这一面
I like showing that side.
怎么样了 库尔特
So where are we, Kurt?
我有发自内心的答案了
I have my real answer.
我会喜欢吗
But am I gonna like it?
也许
Maybe.
我们从没试过真正结婚
We haven't tried being married.
我们只试过平衡事业和婚姻 但是做不到
We've tried balancing career and marriage, and we can't.
那是因为...
But that's just because...
我得到了一份芝加哥联调局的工作
I'm getting a job with the FBI in Chicago.
不用再出差
It means not traveling.
安稳地待在这
It means staying here.
我想让你卖♥♥掉公♥寓♥
I'm asking that you sell your apartment
我们一起找一个大一点的房♥子
and we look together for a larger place,
永远地生活在一起
and then we move in permanently together.
我们不再假装可以做临时夫妻
We stop pretending that we can do this part-time.
我们要白头到老
And we live together until we die.
这是我的建议
That's my proposal.
你觉得怎样
What do you say?
我得再问一个问题
I have to ask you one question.
什么
What?
你给特朗普投票了吗
Did you vote for Trump?
没有
No.
-我投给了泰德·科鲁兹 -什么
- I wrote in Ted Cruz. - What?
2016年宣布退选的共和党参选人
能行吗
You got it?
你总是指挥我
You always tell me what to do.
当然了
Yeah.
因为是我 我当然要指挥你
Because it's me. Of course I'm gonna tell you what to do.
不然谁管你
Who else is gonna?
别告诉别人
Don't tell nobody.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不喜欢被感动
I don't like to be moved,
但是我被感动了
and I am moved.
在医院的时候
You know, in the hospital,
我有很多时间思考家庭
I had a lot of time to think about family.
我们就是一家人
We are family.
我们彼此关心
Here, we take care of each other,
彼此保护
we protect each other.
一人受伤...
When we feel an ache...
所有人都感同身受
we all feel an ache.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
回来真好
It's good to be back.
大家回去工作吧
Oh, and get back to work, y'all.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表