剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
出去没关系的
It's all right to step outside.
不 我没事
No, I'm okay.
文斯
Hey, Vince?
你出来一下
You got a minute?
这家伙品味很差
Yeesh, guy had terrible taste in...
老天 不
Oh, God, no.
不 那是
No, that's...
这变得有点麻烦了
Look, this is becoming a bit of a hassle.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道这很难
I know this is difficult.
是吗 真的吗
Do you? Really?
怎么难法
How?
从个人经验上我不好说 但...
I don't know from personal experience, but...
说实话 你保持匿名的话
honestly, this story won't run
这篇报道就没法播
without you dropping the anonymity.
如果这篇报道不能播
And if this story doesn't run,
基普·邓宁就会继续害其他女性
Kip Dunning will keep victimizing other women.
你在大学是女生联谊会的吗
Were you in a sorority in college?
-我吗 天啊 才不是 -我是
- Me? God, no. - I was.
我告诉你一点小秘密
I'll let you in on a little secret.
没有姐妹情
There is no sisterhood.
你是伯尼的支持者吗
Are you a Bernie supporter?
你说什么
Excuse me?
或者南希·佩洛西 乔·拜登
Or Nancy Pelosi? Joe Biden?
均为民♥主♥党成员
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我老板是这么想的
That's what my bosses think.
认为这是你不再帮我们的原因
That that's why you're not helping us anymore.
因为你意识到这会扳倒
Because you realized it would bring down
像基普这样的自♥由♥党支持者
a liberal supporter like Kip.
你这么做是出于政♥治♥目的
That you're doing it for political reasons.
-太荒谬了 -我知道
- That's crazy. - I know.
只不过我们现在情况就是这样
Except... here we are.
你的匿名确实保护了一个自♥由♥党偶像
You are protecting a liberal icon with your anonymity.
那是什么 照片吗
What is that, pictures?
更好的
Better.
你可以用这个
You can use this.
但我继续保持匿名
But I'm staying anonymous.
内奥米
Naomi.
我们能聊聊这个吗
Can we talk about this?
没什么大不了的 抱歉我提起了此事
It's not a big deal. I'm sorry I brought it up.
但我刚想起来了
Yeah, but I was just thinking back.
我从未偏过心
I never played favorites.
-我从未... -得了吧 阿德里安
- I never... - Oh, come on, Adrian.
算了吧 至少诚实点
Come on, at least be honest.
得到梦寐以求实习机会的人是谁
Who got the coveted internship?
拿到高度赞许推荐信的人是谁
Who got the glowing recommendation letters?
我们能去楼下说吗
Can we talk downstairs?
负责实习项目的人不是我 内奥米
I wasn't in charge of the internship program, Naomi.
没错 但你的话有份量
No, but your words carried weight.
我们说这个有什么意义
Why are we doing this?
因为我觉得我没做错什么
Because I don't think I did anything wrong.
莉兹·雷迪克是个好学生
Liz Reddick was a good student.
你两个月后就跟她约会了
Who you started dating two months later.
在课程结束后
After the class was over.
那跟我把注意力
And that had nothing to do
-放在哪没有关系 -行
- with where I directed my attention. - Okay.
你完美无缺
You're faultless.
我不是这个意思
I wasn't saying that.
你整门课都给莉兹投以溺爱般的关注
You spent the whole class smothering Liz with attention.
然后我明白了
And I get it.
你爱上了她
You had a crush.
但那个课堂上还有很多女性
But there were a lot of women in that class
她们聪明
who were smart...
有能力
and capable.
她们放弃了不被认可的职业方向
And they left the lesser.
内奥米
Naomi.
我是莉兹
It's Liz.
-莉兹·雷迪克 -对
- Liz Reddick. - Yeah!
-你好吗 -我很好 很好
- How are you? - I'm good, good.
抱歉 我来晚了
I'm-I'm sorry I'm late.
我刚接到这个案子的电♥话♥
I-I just got the call for this case.
阿德里安
Hey, Adrian.
你记得大学的内奥米吗
You remember Naomi from college?
记得 她看起来真的不一样了
Yeah. She looks really different.
真的吗 我看她一点也没变
Really? I-I don't think she's aged a day.
谢谢 我们
Thank you. We were, uh,
刚在讨论刑事证据课
just discussing Criminal Evidence.
是 那门课很不错
Yes. That was a good class.
你后来决定不当律师了
You... you decided against becoming a lawyer?
-对 -太遗憾了
- Yeah. - That's too bad.
你应该会是个很棒的律师
You would've made a great one.
谢谢
Thanks.
你该看看这个 莉兹
Uh, you should see this, Liz.
基普·邓宁骚扰我
你真漂亮
You're such a beautiful girl.
不要 把你的手拿开
Don't. Get your hands off me.
别这样
Come on.
我们之间有火花
We've got something going on between us.
我要你现在就走 请你走
I want you to leave now. Please.
我看你不这么想 如果你离开...
I don't think you do. If you walk out that...
首先 我们不能确定
First of all, we can't be sure
这份录音是否可信
of the validity of that recording.
-什么 当然能确定 -得了吧 伯尔
- What? Yes, we can. - Oh, come on, Burl,
那是基普·邓宁在骚扰一位年轻女性
that is Kip Dunning harassing a young woman.
我只听到了调情
All I hear is a flirtation.
-胡说八道 -不
- Oh, that's bullshit. - No.
你知道什么才是胡说八道吗
You know what's bullshit?
没有经过双方许可
There's no consent here.
-没错 所以才是侵犯 -不
- Exactly. That's why it's assault. - No.
布卢姆先生 你知道我指什么
Mr. Bloom, you know what I'm saying.
未经双方许可录下了这段话
No two-party consent to record the conversation.
听听你的公♥司♥法务的意见
Listen to your in-house counsel.
这段录音不是用来指控他
The recording wasn't made to prosecute him.
而是给他曝光
It's about exposing him.
那为什么证人要保持匿名
Then why is this witness staying anonymous?
不 她没有
No, she's not.
请谢谢夫人可不是这么说的
That's not what Mrs. Please-and-Thank-You said.
小姐
Miss.
请谢谢小姐
Miss Please-and-Thank-You.
这是被用来证明事实
It's being used to prove the fact.
如果她不给你们在法庭上用就不能证明了
Not if she won't let you use it in a court of law.
布卢姆先生
Mr. Bloom?
我无法基于不确定场景下的
I-I can't advise running a story
模糊录音来建议是否播一则报道
based on an ambiguous recording made under dubious circumstances.
帮我个忙 你俩
Do me a favor, you two--
查查他们的公♥司♥法务
find out about their in-house counsel.
为什么 我们要查什么
Why? What are we looking for?
他为什么跟我们作对
Why he's working against us.
你好
Hello?
我想我知道你的主意了
Okay, I think I know what your deal is.
-塔利吗 -是
- Tully? - Yeah.
你在做什么 现在是凌晨3点
What are you doing? It's 3:00 a.m.
你有什么事 塔利
What do you need, Tully?
我们待会再说这个
We'll get to that in a second.
但首先 我看穿了你这一点
But first... I had this insight into you.
-我吗 -对 你认为制度会有用
- Me? - Yes, yes-- you think the institutions will work.
你以为他们会救我们逃离野蛮人
You think they will save us from the barbarians.
但他们...
But... they...
他们不会的
they won't.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表