剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
凯利基金是否已实现目标
has the Kerry Foundation yet fulfilled this goal?
行了 我懂了
Yeah, okay, got it, got it. I got it.
-谢谢 -我还没懂
- Thank you. - I don't.
我是这个基金会的董事
Uh, it's a foundation of which I am on the board.
我们还没做过什么
We have actually not done all that much,
而我的职责就是安排会议...六年一次
and I am responsible for us meeting once in... six years.
没错 我签署备忘录时没仔细看过
And yes, I signed that memo without looking at it.
-法官阁下 我们无意冒犯 -我不介意
- Your Honor, we mean no offense. - No, none taken.
我们本可以做得更好
I... We-we should have done better.
但法官阁下 您的非盈利基金
Yes, but, Your Honor, your nonprofit was not used
并未被用来搞庞氏骗局敛财
to park money from a Ponzi scheme.
没错 但老实讲 就算有我也不知道
Yes. But if I'm honest, I wouldn't know it.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
没有其它问题了
No further questions.
看来你并不需要额外时间
Um, and it appears you didn't need additional time
准备对此证人的提问
to prepare for this witness.
走运罢了
We just lucked out.
律师们 控方还要提问吗
Counselors, does the prosecution rest?
律师们
Counselors?
法官阁下 我们还有一个证人
Your Honor, we have one more witness.
但需要把她从格林威尔转移出来
But it requires transporting her from Greenville.
她被监禁了吗
So she's incarcerated?
是的 法官阁下 是被告的母亲
Yes, Your Honor. It's the defendant's mother,
丽诺·林德尔
Lenore Rindell.
你母亲会说什么
What could your mother say?
我真不知道
I really don't know.
她说过任何能让你被定罪的话吗
Did she ever mention anything that was incriminating?
如果她指证你
If she's testifying against you,
说明他们给了她好处
that means they've offered her a deal.
如果他们给了她好处
If they've offered her a deal,
她一定有话会伤你
she has something to say that can hurt you.
你想知道经营投资基金的所有细节吗
You want to know all the details of running an investment fund?
不
No.
不 我...
No, I...
我只想知道有没有问题
I just want to know if there's a problem.
有很多问题
There's lots of problems.
我们应该准备攻击她的可信度
We should be prepared to attack her credibility.
你完全不知道
You have no idea...
她会说什么吗
what she's going to say?
与我们一起投资的人
The people who invest with us
相信你父亲有水上漫步的能力
believe your father walks on water.
他希望他们继续这么想
And he wants them to go on believing that.
什么意思
What does that mean?
他能抵消亏空
He offsets his losses.
怎么抵消
Offsets them how?
我不知道
I don't know how.
她跟我说基金有问题
She told me there were problems.
什么样的问题
What sort of problems?
抵消亏空的操作
A system to offset losses.
但并没有细节 仅此而已
But no details. I mean... nothing else.
怎么办
What do I do?
刚跟乔·斯沃博达通过话
That was just Joe Swoboda on the phone.
那个取暖用油大王
The heating oil king.
然后呢
And?
他决定加入
He's coming on board.
太棒了
Yeah.
不错嘛 莉兹女士
Not bad, Miss Liz...
-才第一周 -我可以退休了吗
- first week. - I can retire now?
你跟我想的不一样
You're not what I expected.
-很多人这么说 -继续保持
- Getting a lot of that. - Keep it up.
我在想是否需要留意一下
I wonder if we should keep our eyes out
寻求新的合伙人
for bringing on another partner.
-为什么 -戴安·洛哈特
- Why? - Diane Lockhart.
她在考虑离开
She's thinking of leaving.
-什么 -是的
- What? What? - Yeah.
因为现在的律师死亡案
All these deaths now.
她在考虑退休
She's thinking of retiring.
她没跟你提过吗
She never said anything to you?
没
No.
可能是我想多了吧
Well... maybe I have it wrong.
别告诉她我说了这些
Don't-don't say I said anything.
让她自己提出来
Let her bring it up.
但她说这是她灵魂的黑夜
But, uh, she said it was her dark night of the soul.
无所谓了...
Anyway...
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
有点晚了吧
It's a little late, isn't it?
福德怎样了
Hey, how's Ford doing?
有好转 第二次心脏病发了
Better. Second heart attack.
他得悠着点了
He needs to go easier.
替我向他问好
Say hello for me.
会的
I will.
-你知道现在不是探班时间吧 -知道
- You know this is unorthodox? - Yes.
如果你想拒绝的话就尽管说
And if you say no, you say no.
你想见谁
Who do you want to see?
丽诺·林德尔
Lenore Rindell.
她刚从格林威尔转过来
She was just transferred from Greenville.
行 你有十分钟的时间和她谈话
Okay. I'll give you ten minutes with her.
希望时间足够了
Let's hope that's enough.
刑事法庭
"我发誓或证实"
"I swear or affirm
我将如实作供
"that the testimony I'm about to give is the truth,
"此为所有事实 绝无虚言"
the whole truth and nothing but the truth."
谢谢 女士 你可以就坐了
Thank you, ma'am. You may sit.
能麻烦你陈述一下姓名吗
Could you state your name, please?
丽诺·林德尔
Lenore Rindell.
你的住址是什么
And what is your address?
格林威尔联邦教化所
FCI Greenville,
二号♥卫星楼
satellite 2.
那是格林威尔最低安全级别
And that's the female minimum security prison
-女子监狱吗 -是的
- in Greenville? - Yes.
你被收押了多少时间
And how long have you been incarcerated?
两个月
Two months.
你承认犯下了欺诈罪 对吗
You pled guilty to fraud?
对
Yes.
本案被告是你的女儿 对吗
And the defendant here is your daughter, correct?
对
Yes.
你知道她也被控欺诈罪 对吗
You're aware that she is on trial for fraud as well?
-对 -林德尔女士
- Yes. - Ms. Rindell,
你是否有关于你女儿有罪的证词
do you have any testimony to share with the court
想和法庭分享呢
regarding your daughter's guilt?
-我有 -好
- I do. - Good.
省得辩方还要问你这些问题
And just so the defense doesn't have to ask you these questions,
司法部有没有
did the Department of Justice
给你提供减刑
offer you a reduction in sentence
来换取这份证词呢
in trade for this testimony?
有
They did.
交易的内容是什么
And what was that offer?
我的刑期是八年
I am now serving an eight-year sentence.
这个刑期会被减为"已服刑完毕"
That sentence would be reduced to time served.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在 请你
Now, could you please
向法庭讲述 你在2016年7月6日
tell the court what you told your daughter
告诉你女儿的那些
regarding the fund and the foundation
有关资金和基金的内容
on July 6, 2016.
我记得我没告诉她什么
I don't remember telling her anything.
林德尔女士 你难道没有明确告诉你女儿
Ms. Rindell, did you not specifically inform your daughter
资金和基金的运行
that the fund and the foundation
是不合法的吗
were being run illegally?
没有 我什么时候说的
No. When did I do that?
林德尔女士 你没有警告你女儿
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表