剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
然后把14万投资到林德尔基金里
$140,000 in the Rindell Fund,
但是玛娅告诉你这些不够吗
but you were told by Maia that that wasn't enough?
-是的 -即使她的高中老师
- Yes. - Even though her high school teacher
连这个数的一半都不到也让投资了
was allowed in the fund for less than half that amount?
反对 出庭作证的是莫雷洛先生吗
Objection. Is Mr. Morrello testifying?
是的 反对有效
Yeah, uh, sustained.
艾米 有没有可能
Amy, is it possible
玛娅当时是为了保护你父亲
that Maia was protecting your dad
而告诫他不要投资基金
by warning him off the fund?
反对 推测
Objection. Speculative.
我重说
I'll rephrase.
玛娅拒绝你父亲的投资之后
After Maia turned down your father's money,
你是否问过玛娅
did you ask Maia
基金是不是出现了问题
if something was wrong with the fund?
是的
Y-Yes.
她说什么了
And what did she say?
玛娅什么都没说
Maia didn't say anything.
她点了头
Sh-She nodded.
意思是基金出了问题
Meaning there was something wrong with the fund?
我是这么理解的
That's how I understood it.
谢谢
Thank you,
假话
你的如实回答
Ms. Breslin,
布雷斯林女士
for your honesty.
还有一个问题
Oh, uh, one more question.
你和玛娅有讨论过结婚吗
Did you and Maia ever discuss marriage?
-需要我再重复一遍吗 -不用
- Would you like me to repeat the question? - Uh, no.
是的 我们讨论过
Uh, yes, we discussed marriage.
谁跟谁求婚的
Who proposed to whom?
玛娅向我求婚的
Maia proposed to me.
当时已经向她家
Had the indictments already been issued
下达起诉书了吗
for her family at that time?
反对 无关
Objection. Relevance.
在我看来是有关的
It seems relevant to me.
控方是在暗示
The prosecutor is suggesting that marriage
求婚是为了防止布雷斯林女士作证
was proposed to keep Ms. Breslin from testifying.
配偶特权
Spousal privilege.
是的
Uh, uh, yes.
已经下达起诉书了
The indictments had already been issued.
你拒绝求婚了对吗
And you turned down the proposal?
是的
I did.
为什么
Why?
原因
Uh, it...
很复杂
it's complicated.
你是担心
Were you worried
玛娅求婚是别有用心吗
that Maia had an ulterior motive for proposing?
我不知道
I don't know.
-我应该出庭作证 -不行
- I should testify. - No.
这就是他们的目的
That's what they want.
他们会问死你
They'll kill you.
我觉得我已经死了
I think they already killed me.
你可以接受认罪协议入狱一年
You could take the one year.
不行
No, I can't.
我已经蹲了两星期
I was already in there for two weeks.
我理解 但是可能会判五年 玛娅
I know, but five years, Maia?
他们赢面很大
They have a good case.
你终于回来了 好
Ah, you're back. Good.
让我带你去你的新办公室
Let me show you to your new office.
-我知道在哪 -不 换地方了
- I know where it is. - No, it got moved.
在所有律师中蔓延的瘟疫
你认为现在客户们开始纷纷效仿
You think we have a copycat situation
威胁自己的律师
where clients will start threatening their attorneys?
我认为这是一个老律师笑话的改编版
I think it's a version of the old lawyer joke.
如何救一个溺水的律师
How do you save a lawyer from drowning?
把踩在他脑袋上的脚挪开
You take your foot off his head.
今日总结:律师被杀案的幕后
言归正传
Seriously, though,
这会造成多大的影响
how much of a problem is this?
很明显 任何时候有人诉诸于暴♥力♥
Obviously, any time someone resorts to violence,
都会造成严重影响
it's a problem.
但是对于律师来说...
But lawyers in particular...
跟我走
You're coming with me.
-我跟你走吗 -去喝一杯
- I'm coming with you? - To drink.
你不能拒绝我
And I will not be denied.
我需要了解下这里的各种规则
I need to know what this place is all about.
等我十分钟
Um, give me ten minutes.
还有一些是由...
There's also some of that brought on...
律师自己导致的
...by the lawyers themselves.
直到你需要找律师 对吗
Until you need them, right?
正是
Exactly.
他是个混♥蛋♥ 不过是我的混♥蛋♥律师
He's a son of a bitch, but he's my son of a bitch.
玛娅 你可以找一个小隔间
Maia, you can find a cubicle.
办公桌还是公用的
It's still a hot desk system,
所以笔记本随身带着
so keep your laptop with you.
到了 卢卡
And here we go, Lucca.
你的新办公室
Your new office.
我的办公室就在你对门
Uh, my office is right across from you.
挺好
Sounds good.
我还想着你会比现在要不高兴
I thought you'd be more unhappy.
失陪一下
Would you excuse me?
你好
Hi.
能告诉我你们在说什么吗
Want to include me in on this?
只是一个想法
Um, it's just a thought.
关于玛娅的案子吗
About Maia's case?
是的
Yes.
但你不能告诉我
But you can't tell me?
我们刚才在聊艾米的证词
I was talking about Amy's testimony.
戴安 这样很傻
Diane, this is silly.
你告诉玛娅 玛娅告诉我
You're telling Maia, and Maia is telling me.
不如直接省了传话人这一道
Let's just cut out the middleman.
信息是从我们的新冠名合伙人那来的吗
Is all this information coming from our new name partner?
艾米不是奇袭证人
Amy's not the surprise witness.
不是她
She isn't?
那是谁
Who is?
你知道些什么
What do you know?
林德尔基金
The Rindell Foundation.
我起草了注册文书
I drew up the papers of incorporation.
他们要攻击我在基金职务的事
They're gonna come after me for my work on the foundation.
-这很不利 -确实
- That is not good. - No.
优势是我们知道他们会出什么招
The advantage that this gives us is we know it's coming.
-我们可以准备你的证词 -是的
- We prepare your testimony. - Yes.
当他们传讯我时我会故作惊讶
And I act surprised when they subpoena me.
良好开局
That's a start.
我给科林打电♥话♥
I will call Colin.
问他能不能把判刑减到一年之下
Ask if he can do any better than a year.
我觉得可能还有个选择
I think I might have another option.
什么
What?
现在不能告诉你
I can't say right now.
戴安·洛哈特办公室
Diane Lockhart's office.
她稍后回您电♥话♥
Uh, she'll get back to you.
我需要你帮忙
I need help.
求之不得 什么事
Fuck yeah. What?
联调局 他们给了我这张照片
The FBI, they gave this photo to us.
现在这个女人
Now, this woman,
她从我爸在迪拜的一个海外银行账户
she picked up a million dollars from one of my dad's
取走了一百万
overseas bank accounts in Dubai.
天啊 真的吗
Oh, my God. Seriously?
现在联调局还不知道她是谁
Now, the FBI don't know who she is,
但我知道
but I think I do.
好吧 是谁
Okay, who is it?
-罗莎莉·理查塔 -理查塔
- Rosalie Richetta. - Richetta.
我记下笔记 可以吗
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表