剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
You're playing this a little abruptly.
-她本意如此 -但愿你说得对
- It's what she wants. - I hope you're right.
咱们总得找机会跟阿德里安说
We're gonna have to tell Adrian at some point.
-会的 -...是故意的
- Yeah, we will. - ...was intentional.
他们知道司机当时很愤怒
They know that the driver was angry.
罗杰·希尔 本地离婚律师
Roger Hill, a local divorce lawyer,
被害人 罗杰·希尔 律师
被一辆时速72公里的
was killed by the driver of a blue 2012 Dodge van
2012款蓝色道奇撞死
driving at 45 miles an hour.
本地离婚律师被杀
警♥察♥已逮捕车主
Police arrested the owner of that van,
斯坦·格林诺伯 洛根广场房♥产中介
Stan Greennoble, a Logan Square real estate agent.
拘留中 斯坦·格林诺伯
警♥察♥发现格林诺伯写给希尔的短♥信♥和信件
The police found angry texts and letters from Greennoble
愤怒地指控希尔超额收费
accusing Hill of overcharging him for legal work
且让他失去了孩子的共同抚养权
and losing him joint custody of his child.
正午时分于办公所在地
Greennoble was taken into custody at noon
格林诺伯被捕
outside his business,
被控一级谋杀
charged with first-degree murder.
杀死所有律师
Kill all lawyers!
所有律师 杀死他们
All of 'em! Kill 'em!
"杀死所有律师" 带着如此信念
"Kill all the lawyers." With those words,
斯坦·格林诺伯撞死他的离婚律师
Stan Greennoble ran down his divorce attorney.
此刻芝加哥律师心生疑问
Now a lot of lawyers here in Chicago are asking,
超额收费会让自己命丧黄泉吗
can overbilling get you killed?
我理解他的愤怒
Look, I understand the anger out there.
我一些好朋友就是律师
Some of my best friends are lawyers.
但每每事情发生...
But every time one of these things happens...
葬礼真折腾
Funerals are hard.
没错
Yep.
但葬礼有益
But they help.
再过一小时 人们就会开始欢声笑语
Another hour in here and people will start laughing,
享受好时光了
having a better time.
死亡这一话题总是转瞬即逝
You can only think about death for so long.
我不敢苟同
I don't know if that's true.
我这儿有更猛的 你想要的话
You know, I have something stronger, if you want.
什么
What?
裸盖菇素
Psilocybin.
那是什么
I don't know what that is.
蘑菇的一种成分 碾碎了混合葡萄汁
It's mushrooms. It's ground up, mixed with grape juice.
致幻剂吗
Oh, it's a psychedelic.
算是
Sort of.
小剂量地用
You micro-dose it.
往酒饮里滴一滴
Add an eyedropper to your drink,
一切就会明了
and everything will be clarified.
思绪落入极乐爵士世界
Your mind on jazz.
我不喜欢爵士
I don't like jazz.
那你喜欢什么
What do you like?
俄♥国♥文学
Russian literature.
巴♥赫♥
Bach.
那你一定会喜欢
Then you will love this.
多少钱
How much?
给你的价 免费
For you, free.
我喜欢你的笑容
I like your smile.
死亡和性♥爱♥
Death and sex.
贯穿了你的一生
It connects you to life.
等明早我醒来
You know, I'm gonna wake up tomorrow morning
会意识到这段对话从未发生
and realize this conversation never happened.
戴安
Diane.
有空吗
Do you have a moment?
不算吧
Not really.
你看到罗杰·希尔的新闻了吗
Did you see the news about Roger Hill?
他们抓到司机了
They caught the driver.
刚看到
Yeah, I just did.
"杀死所有律师"
"Kill all lawyers."
杀人犯很少如此有文化的
Killers are rarely so literate.
的确糟透了 但离婚律师
Mm, it's awful. But divorce lawyers
把人的本性都暴露出来了
bring out the worst in people.
也许吧
Yeah, I guess.
有件小事 我知你没理由原谅我 戴安
A quick thing. I know you have no reason to forgive me, Diane...
蕾妮 咱们之间很好 真的
Renee, we're good. Really.
-我原谅你了 -等等 我想要你
- You're forgiven. - Wait, I want you to take
接手迈克尔·萨默斯在律所的合伙人位置
Michael Sommers' partnership at our firm.
什么
What?
他负责诉讼部
He handled our litigation.
我们需要合伙人领导诉讼部
We need a partner to lead the department.
你是最佳人选
You would be perfect.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
Uh, yes.
他怎么死的来着
How-how did he die again?
中风 骑马的时候
Stroke. While horseback riding.
对哦
Oh, yeah. That's right.
我有工作 蕾妮
I-I have a job, Renee.
我知道 一个比我们小一半的律所
Yes, at a firm half our size.
而且说实话 你们律所在裁员
And a firm, to be frank, that's downsizing.
特朗普在更改少数族裔优♥惠♥不竞价规则
Trump is changing the rules on no-bid minority contracts.
你们三分之一的收入来源于此
That's a third of your business.
而且有个合伙人在积极排挤你
And one of your partners is actively trying to force you out.
芭芭拉·科斯达
Barbara Kolstad?
你不知道吗
Did you not know?
你已死而复生 戴安 你已证明自己
You came back from the dead, Diane. You proved yourself.
不必再一遍遍证明自己
You don't have to keep proving yourself over and over.
来接手迈克尔的位置
Come take Michael's spot.
杀死所有律师 所有律师 杀死他们
Kill all lawyers! All of 'em! Kill 'em!
"杀死所有律师" 带着如此信念
"Kill all the lawyers." With those words,
斯坦·格林诺伯撞死他的离婚律师
Stan Greennoble ran down his divorce attorney.
此刻芝加哥律师心生疑问
Now a lot of lawyers here in Chicago are asking,
超额收费会让自己命丧黄泉吗
can overbilling get you killed?
奇怪
Weird.
没错
Yep.
你担心吗
Are you worried?
担心什么 超额收费吗
About what, overbilling?
不 凶手已经被捕
No, they caught him, right?
应该没什么可担心的
So, I guess not.
我觉得博斯曼嫌弃我
I don't think Boseman likes me.
他喜欢你的
Oh, he likes you.
他只是因为个子高视野有限
He's just stuck with his height.
个子高的都这样低头看人
Tall people are stuck with their height.
你也是高层啊 也没见你故作姿态
You're tall, and you're not stuck with your height.
我掩饰得好罢了
I hide it well.
稍有失态 我妈就会打我的
My mother would hit me if I slumped.
我想为律所做调查工作
I want to investigate for the firm.
我会很出色的
I think I'd be good.
我也通过了调查员测试
I've passed the PI test.
那就跟他说啊
Well, then tell him.
我说了 他无视我
I have. He ignores me.
把这事当成一次考试
Treat it like a test.
你心不在焉啊
Okay, you're distracted.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
芭芭拉想把我挤兑走吗
Is Barbara trying to force me out?
没有
No.
或许吧
Maybe.
她占有欲很强
She's territorial.
她觉得博斯曼更喜欢你
She thinks Boseman prefers you.
你怎么知道的
How do you know all this?
我天生就是当调查员的料
I'm a natural investigator.
你担心科斯达做什么
Why are you worried about Kolstad?
另一家律所想挖我去当合伙人
I've been asked to be a partner at another firm.
规模是雷迪克&博斯曼律所的两倍大
Twice the size of Reddick/Boseman.
你在考虑
And you're wondering...?
要不要去
If I should go.
是一个曾经背叛我的人提出的邀请
The offer came from someone who betrayed me.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表