剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
I found them equally disgusting.
我们需要给一位即将被遣返的人
We need an expedited "Reasonable fear" screening
做一个加急的"合理担忧"审查
for a deportation candidate.
好吧 这人对谁有合理担忧 特朗普吗
Okay. And this person has a reasonable fear of who, Trump?
还是指他或者她的祖国
Or his or her home country?
是女性 两者都有顾虑
Her. And both.
她声称她是黄金浴录像的涉事人
She claims she was involved in the golden shower tape.
抱歉打扰
Pardon my reach.
别再说这句话了
Don't say that everagain!
你相信这位客户吗
And you believe her, this client?
相信
We do.
犹太人媒体
The Jew media
希望我们在外国发动战争
wants us to chase wars in foreign countries.
犹太人党派系统就是一场骗局
The Jew party system is nothing but a fraud.
多数白人群体应该掌权
The white majority needs to take control.
不要再被嚷嚷着大屠♥杀♥的
It needs to stop being browbeaten by the Zionist scum
犹太复国主义混♥蛋♥恐吓
who scold about the Holocaust.
六百万犹太人根本就没有被屠♥杀♥
Six million Jews who never died.
是正式的吗
It's official?
是的 赶上了截止日期的没别人了
Yes. No one else made the deadline.
那是谁
Uh, who is that?
我的共和党对手
My Republican opposition.
前提是民♥主♥党委员会选择你
If the Democratic Committee chooses you.
你有个纳粹对手
You have a Nazi for an opponent?
共和党不想在一个明知必输的
Uh... the Republicans didn't want to sink any money
选区上浪费钱
into a district they know they'll lose,
所以戴维·莱恩就冒了出来
so Davey Lion slipped in.
他是唯一一个在截止日期前提交申请的候选人
He's the only one that filed by the deadline.
-他不可能赢 -对
- Well, he'll never win. - Right.
但他出乎所有人意料地让本选区
But he's bringing more attention to the district
得到了更多关注
than anyone anticipated.
国家新闻已经关注了他
National news is already focusing on him.
这是坏事吗
Is that a bad thing?
邦斯戴尔被抓到非礼竞选捐助者
Barnsdale got caught groping a campaign contributor.
民♥主♥党委员会在寻找一个
The Democratic Committee is looking for somebody
不会犯同样错误的人
who doesn't repeat the mistake.
于是我就能发挥作用了
Which, I guess, is where I come in.
对 你不仅能帮助非裔的选票
Yes. Not only do you help with the African-American vote,
还能表明他不会非礼其他女性
you show that he won't grope other women.
太好了
Great.
女性长♥期♥争取权益的成果啊
Women have come so far.
谢谢你们今天能过来
Well, thanks for coming on in today.
请进 不会太久 坐吧
Please. This won't take long. Have a seat.
抱歉 这里比较乱
Sorry about the mess.
清洁工每逢闰年才会来
Cleaner comes every leap year.
给
Here you go.
好
All right.
我会记一些笔记
So, I'm just gonna take a couple notes.
这将帮助我们确认是否存在
It'll help us determine if there's a reasonable fear
合理的遣返担忧
of deportation.
我希望你可以接受
Uh, and I hope that's okay with you.
-可以 -好 很好
- Oh, it is. - Okay, good.
你说你和你朋友欧尔佳
Now, you said that you and your friend Olga
在环球小姐赛后聚会上见到的特朗普
met Mr. Trump at the Miss Universe after-party.
是吗
Is that correct?
-奥尔佳没有见到 -好
- Olga did not. - Okay.
奥尔佳没在赛后聚会上见到特朗普先生吗
Olga did not meet Mr. Trump at the after-party?
-对 只在套房♥里见到了 -好
- Yes. Only in the suite. - Okay.
赛后聚会上有什么食物
And what food was served at the after-party?
什么食物
What food?
-对 -你期望她能记住那个
- Yeah. - You expect her to remember that?
是的
I do.
汉堡包
Hamburgers.
小汉堡 一口一个那么大的
Small hamburgers. Uh, bite-sized.
服务员穿的什么衣服
And how were the waiters dressed?
黑色
Black...
和红白蓝背带裤
with red, white and blue suspenders.
提醒下你们 街对面的钟塔
Just to warn you, the clock tower across the street,
响起来时 会吓到在那栖息的鸟
when it rings, it startles the birds perched there,
它们会对着我的窗户冲过来
and they fly right into my window.
所以别惊讶
So don't be thrown.
它们来了
Here they come.
我想今天鸟儿不来了
Eh, I guess no birds today.
在特朗普先生的套房♥里
So in Mr. Trump's suite,
叫了客房♥服务吗
was there a room service?
它们来了
There they are.
太吓人了
It's awful.
我们有个管理人 每天下班前会...
We have a custodian at the end of the day, just...
把它们铲到独轮手推车里
shoveling 'em into wheelbarrows.
总之...
Anyway...
特朗普先生的套房♥有客房♥服务吗
Oh, was there a room service table in Mr. Trump's suite?
-没有 -你确定吗
- No. - Are you sure?
确定
Yes.
放了音乐吗
And was there music playing?
-套房♥里吗 没有 -好
- In the suite? No. - Okay.
-你俩有谁戴了假发吗 -假发
- And were either of you wearing a wig? - Wigs?
对 你和你的朋友 欧尔佳
Yeah. You or your friend, Olga,
你们戴了假发吗
were you wearing wigs?
没有
No.
还有你染过发吗
And you, has your hair color changed?
我吗 没有
Mine? No.
你朋友的头发是什么颜色
And what color is your friend's hair?
欧尔佳是棕色的
Olga's, it is brown.
好 很好
Okay. Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一个小时后回复你们 谢谢
I'll get back to you in an hour. Thanks.
很奇怪
That was odd.
是 在这等
Yes. Um... wait here.
-打扰一下 斯达克女士 -嗯
- Excuse me, Ms. Starkey. - Yeah.
你看过视频吗
You've seen the tape?
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
你的问题
Your questions.
那么具体
That kind of specificity.
你看过黄金浴的录像吗
You've seen the golden shower tape?
我没看过录像
Well, I haven't seen the tape,
但我们有足够多的信息
but we have received enough chatter
知道里面有什么
to know what's in it.
有两位金发妓♥女♥
And there were two blonde hookers,
不是棕色头发的
not brunettes.
特朗普先生刚在房♥内用过餐
And Mr. Trump had just finished in-room dining,
所以你的客户在撒谎
so your client's lying.
你需要从她那听到什么
What do you need to hear from her
才能确定她没撒谎
to determine she's not lying?
她在俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥的联络人
Her contact in the FSB.
谁安排的
Who set it up?
我不能说
I cannot say.
她不相信你
She doesn't believe you.
我在联邦安♥全♥局♥没有联络人
I had no contact with FSB.
都是欧尔佳做的 不是我
That was all Olga, it wasn't me.
那跟欧尔佳谈谈
Then talk to Olga.
让她站出来
Ask her to come forward.
说真的 多米妮卡
Seriously, Dominika,
你只有三天时间了
you only have three days.
同事们都很想念你
We miss you at work.
你该回来
You should come back.
-不 -为什么不行
- No. - Why not?
我想去其他能受重视的地方
I want to be someplace where it matters.
玛娅
Maia.
搞什么 你去哪了
What the hell? Where were you?
别生我的气 我真想准时到这的
Don't be mad at me. I really meant to be here on time.
-我就是... -我们只有一分钟
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表