剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
and charters are terrified
收到工会代表的威胁
about the threat of union representation.
可不是吗
Tell me about it.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late!
对不起
Ooh, sorry.
我想我应该是走错了
I'm guessing I'm in the wrong place.
看起来是这样
Looks like it.
他们说第二扇门下去右边
They said second door down on the right.
卢卡·奎恩
Lucca Quinn.
楼下
Downstairs.
这里还有楼下
Oh, there's a downstairs.
顺便说 我很喜欢那件夹克
I like that jacket, by the way.
谢谢你
Thank you.
作为一名毫无经验的新妈妈
Being a new, inexperienced mother,
我需要太多帮助了
I need all the help I can get.
你年轻得不像有个八岁大的孩子
You look so young to have an eight-year-old.
对 谢谢 我和戴夫要得比较早
Oh, yeah. Thanks. Dave and I started early.
戴夫是我丈夫
Dave is my husband.
他在印刷行业
He's in the printing business,
平时也喜欢修车
but he also loves fixing cars.
我们在考虑是否要把钱花在私立学校上
We're trying to decide if we should spend the money on private school.
就我来看
Well, in my experience,
安伯森小学只是名义上是公立学校而已
Amberson is a public school in name only.
家长都很积极主动
The parents are all proactive
把学校当私立学校来对待
and treat it like a private school.
我只是在担心某个危险元素
I just worry about a dangerous element here.
我听说有位老师
I've heard talk of a certain teacher,
科尔森先生
Mr. Coulson.
没错 他被解雇了
Yes, he was replaced.
我没有种族歧视的意思
I don't want to be racist or anything,
但我对"多元化"总有些担忧
but I always worry about... different elements.
这不是他被解雇的原因
That's not why he was fired.
那是什么
What?
我不应该说的
Well, I probably shouldn't say.
科尔森先生 根据你的合同
Mr. Coulson, per your contract
和双方之前的协定
and, uh, previous agreement between the parties,
将在这里对你的上诉进行仲裁
your appeal will be dealt with here in arbitration.
我是仲裁员 我的判决即为最终决定
I'm the arbiter, and my decision is final.
律师们 你们都听懂我刚才的话了吧
Counselors, you all understand what I just said?
-听懂了 -好的 仲裁员先生
- Absolutely. - Yes, Mr. Arbiter.
-好的 仲裁员先生 -都很和气嘛
- Absolutely, Mr. Arbiter. - Oh. So respectful.
这是个好兆头
That's a good sign.
你叫什么
And you are?
我叫南希·克罗泽
Oh. Nancy Crozier.
你好 仲裁员先生
Hi, Mr. Arbiter.
非常高兴能代表学校来到这里
It's-it's very good to be here representing the school.
我是家长教师会的成员
I'm a-a member of the PTA.
财务主管
Secretary-Treasurer.
听说科尔森先生请了
And I volunteered when I heard
这家超厉害的律所 我就自愿来了
that Mr. Coulson had hired this powerhouse firm.
当真吗 我们厉害吗
Ooh, really? Powerhouse? Ooh,
我有点受宠若惊
well, I am flattered.
我觉得这说法不太准确
I-I'm not sure that's accurate.
香槟放哪儿
Champagne?
走道最里面
Down the hall.
谢谢
Thanks.
不该说你们"厉害的"
Apologies for "Powerhouse."
杜邦女士 你在安伯森小学
Ms. DuPont, how long have you been a principal
当了几年校长
at Amberson Elementary?
辉煌的五年
Five glorious years.
在此之前 你在哪儿工作
And, uh, before that, where did you work?
我之前是神圣恩典学校的校长
I was principal at Holy Grace School.
你之前有参与解雇过
And were you ever involved in
那里的老师吗
the firings of any teachers there?
我参与解雇过几个
I-I was involved with a few dismissals.
那你之前参与解雇过一个名叫
Were you involved with the dismissal of a teacher named
亚瑟·普兰蒂斯的老师吗
Arthur Prentiss?
没错
Yes.
为什么解雇他
And why was he fired?
和今天的事没有关系
That has nothing to do with this.
-我没问这个 -那是所天主教学校
- That's not what I asked. - It was a Catholic school.
学校有权利这里做
It was within the school's rights.
-学校都有什么权利 -仲裁员先生
- What was within the school's rights? - Mr. Arbiter,
我们很乐意告诉大家杜邦校长被迫
we will gladly stipulate that Principal DuPont was forced
在上个学校解雇了一个老师
by her last school to fire a teacher
因为他是个同性恋
because he was gay.
为什么指出这点
And why is this important?
因为我是同性恋
Because I'm gay.
好吧
Okay.
还有其它问题吗 请继续 克罗泽女士
Any other questions? Please continue, ms. Crozier.
杜邦女士
Ms. DuPont,
你知道西德尼·科尔森是同性恋吗
were you aware that Sidney Coulson was gay?
不 不知道
No. Definitely not.
你知道在神圣恩典学校的那老师是同性恋吗
Were you aware that the teacher at Holy Grace was gay?
-知道 -你是不是也不想解雇他
- Yes. - And were you unhappy about that dismissal?
-我有点心烦 -你是不是对自己起誓
- I was distraught. - And did you swear to yourself
除了老师表现外不会因任何其他原因
that you would never dismiss a teacher for anything
-把他们开除掉 -没错
- other than performance again? - Yes.
你在安伯森小学是怎么做到这点的
And how did you guarantee that at Amberson?
通过算法
An algorithm.
对教师的任免就根据一个算法吗
Decisions on teacher dismissals were based on an algorithm?
对 以此避免在任免教师时
Yes. So there could never be
存在的偏见或者成见
bias or prejudice in hiring or firing again.
仲裁员先生
Mr. Arbiter,
算法只有基于
all algorithms are pointless
好的数据才有意义
unless they are based on good data.
你们想拿到数据是吗
And you would like access to the data.
没错
We would. Yes.
我们需要法♥院♥传票才能拿到吗 科尔森女士
Will we need to get into a subpoena situation here, Ms. Crozier?
不需要
No. No.
我觉得你们可能...
I thought you might...
想看一眼这些
want to take a look at these.
*My baby don't care for shows*
*My baby don't care for clothes*
*My baby just cares for me*
*My baby don't care for cars*
*And races*
*My baby don't care for...*
来了多少人
How many so far?
十个客户 八个律师
Ten clients. Eight lawyers.
剩下是自己人
The rest are all us.
-这么少 -没错
- Wow. - Yeah.
我们得剩下好多酒了
We're gonna have a lot of alcohol left over.
办公室看着不错
Well, the office looks nice.
你好 科林
Hello, Colin.
莉兹
Liz.
和对头一起工作是什么感觉
So, how is it working with the enemy?
有钱赚
Lucrative.
我的案子怎么样了
How are my cases?
说起来 拜你所赐
Yeah. Thanks a lot, by the way.
莉兹
Liz?
卢卡在和谁说话
Who is that with Lucca?
新来的律师吗
N-New lawyer?
不是
Uh, no.
之前没见过
Never seen him before.
可能是她的约会对象吧
Probably somebody she's dating.
杰瑞 托马斯
Jerry. Thomas.
-博斯曼先生 -你们俩最近怎么样
- Mr. Boseman. - How are you two?
-很好 很好 -那就好
- Good, good, good. - Good.
杰瑞...不喜欢坐电梯
Jerry... doesn't like elevators.
这个电梯还算可以
Well, that one wasn't-wasn't so bad.
这地方真漂亮
This place is nice.
-多谢夸奖 -好
- Thank you. - Yeah.
好 她是谁
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表